The "What to do with my KEY" Thread Continued

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The "What to do with my KEY" Thread Continued

Post by Alison »

There is a lovely conversation on things to do with your key..

Here's a couple more suggestions:

*Put it in an ice cube tray, fill with water and FREEZE it. With it on ice, you have thaw it to get to it.

*Put it in your bank safety deposit box"... Something that is really rough on Friday.

Cheers!

Ali
Devotee
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The "What to do with my KEY" Thread Continued

Post by Devotee »

keep it at work

go to a friend's house and stash it when they are not looking
slaveboy00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slaveboy00 »

Put it in a letter and post it to yourself, with signed-for delivery. Your ky will arive in four working days, if you're at home to sign for it. Otherwise, you'll have to collect it from the depot on your next day off...
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

Superglue it to your tummy!

It will come off after a few days....

Frustrating to have soooo close by!
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

Lock on the chastity belt, go for a drive, roll down the window, toss the keys out, keep driving. Problem solved, permanent chastity!

Kidding.

My favorite was always to take some cheap square tupperware, like gladware, fill it with water and suspend the key with string directly in the center of the container, tying a knot underneath the container to keep it in place.

Then I'd place it in the freezer until I had a big block of ice with my key in the middle. It was amazing how often I simply wasn't horny enough to go through the effort of chipping through a big block of ice simply to cum.
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

-Give it to a lady co-worker at work. You can tell her that you prefer to lock up your file cabinet at night, and would feel safer if someone you trusted had the 2nd key in case you loose yours. I guess that means you'll have to think up an excuse as to why you need to ask her to have it back...and hope she didn't misplace it. ;) Of course, we know what you'll *really* be asking her for, don't we? ;)

-Put it in your mailbox, outside, and leave it there for an evening. Want to get more ambitious? Bring it to a local park and tape it to the underside of a picnic table. Noone is ever going to open up your mailbox at night, or find a little key taped to the underside of a picnic table at the park are they? Have fun convincing yourself that while you're trying to fall asleep. ;)

-Go to the library. Find the most obscure book in the place. Open it up, and tape the key to the inside of the back cover. Put it back on the shelf. How many days do you think you could hold out leaving it there? ;)

I like the ice ideas though. There are so many neat things you can do with ice. ;)

-L
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Incubo »

Oooo.
Devious Lindsey.
Adds a little paranoia to the mix.
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cbttorturelvr »

I have had to freeze the key in a ice dildo mold. To get the key I had to suck the dildo until I got the key.

A few other ideas.

You can get a time controlled safe and leave key in there.
There use to be this software where you could take a pic of a lock combo then this software would lock the file until a specified date. Use the combo lock to lock the key in a box
Devotee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Devotee »

the library gave me an idea

take the key to a store. the kind that never get's upgraded - old local hardware store, local corner store, quilt shop. somewhere with wooden floors and you go there often enough. stash the key on a shelf waaay above eye level in a dusty place that no one ever looks.

they will always be closed at night, so if you don't get there right after work you lose out. and there is always the chance the owner has a heart attack and dies and the store closes and you have to wait until the workers get done dealing with the family to reopen and you can get in there for your key.

library would also be a good one. put the key waay up on the top of the shelf. they don't even dust up there. get it iin a corner of the building where even if they did dust, they wouldn't get the corner good enough so the key will still be there. but library hours? it will be difficult to get the key when you want it.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Tie a string to it, say 18 inches long. Tie the other end to something like a small rock. Then, toss it up in a tree, trying to get it wrapped around one of the higher branches. It'll always be there mocking you, but you'll need a ladder to get it down.

Nika
salgmachine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salgmachine »

Now THAT is a devious idea Nika, but I like this way of thinking..
("so close but yet so far"..)

I just stumbled over this thread for ideas.
As I travel home each weekend this problem is easily solved by leaving the key at home somewhere in a box. During the week I live some 300 km away from home and only get there at the weekend..

Of course this solution only applies to this special situation..

I also thought of freezing the keys..seems the best solution to me regarding the effort/result ratio..
Another idea I had is sending it to a distant friend. With the internet it isn't difficult anymore to "meet" people living somewhere else in your country..
(This just got me the idea of old-fashioned pen-palship..what is I think the slowest way of communicating today.. ^^)

greetings
5 Days..
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

I said this beofre in another thread. Although I dont have a chastity device, if I had one I would probably do this... mould it into the centre of a bar of soap. You can only get to it by washing with it in the shower each day. Add a bit of menthol oil to the soap for an extra tingling-tease sensation whilst washing your *special area* ;-)

You could always post it to yourself with a second-class stamp so it takes a few days longer to arrive. Who knows, maybe the mail guys will lose the parcel (especially if your in the UK this is likely to happen), it will add an extra bit of danger.
Jobicek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jobicek »

I don't know :) If I would give the key to my co-worker and than said that I lost my key to the cabinet she would probably say something like "I will stop by the custodian's office, give him the key and he will change the lock for you" :lol: . Something like dust covered shelves are not likely to be found in store (not even in small family owned) or library and using duct tape in library (there is usually very quiet) would only make me pay penalty and I would probably loose my membership. Posting the key is not solution either because it will take only 1 to 2 days to get back. And tossing key up in a tree is only possible in season (because in autumn and spring gardeners can always cut of limb where the key is hanging) not to mention children who are climbing in trees all year long. My favorite of those is leaving the key in my office - it's simple and relatively safe.

We have around here lots of forests. I would just pick some nice place and hide the key somewhere around (tie it to root of tree, dig it in some box). When you will be horny enough you can try to find it :) Winter is best season :evil:

And most perfect is using some safe box with time lock - best with random time span capability. And I don't mean some cheap junk, no, something solid, wall mounted. Something that can take hits with axe, hammer or even shoot from gun. It would be really interesting when such a box would pick random time span from 2 to 300 days and wouldn't tell you :evil: I think besides women machines are best key holders. It's not cheapest solution but I really like it.

Or you can use bank deposit box and specify that content shouldn't be handed over before certain date. Of course you can always try to break in... :lol:

You can give envelope with the key to lawyer and tell him that he should send this to you in lets say 20 days and not give it to anyone not even you. It's a lawyer he should never ask why :)

Or buy stuffed animal and put the key inside. Than give that animal to your friend (of opposite sex). Maybe you will find in her your real key holder when your "key retrieval mission" would fail.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Hmmm......

ch gave me an idea. When I was a kid, my mom and I used to make candles. I would seem simple enough to make one, with the key at the bottom. Now, if I was a meanie, I'd make you drip all the hot wax on yourself until the key revealed itself. I'm not a meanie though. :-P

Nika
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Nika Ferlinghetti wrote:ch gave me an idea. When I was a kid, my mom and I used to make candles. I would seem simple enough to make one, with the key at the bottom. Now, if I was a meanie, I'd make you drip all the hot wax on yourself until the key revealed itself. I'm not a meanie though. :-P
Nika
Im sure... :lol:

Hey I have another idea. Get a friend to bury the key in a field (or just in your back garden). You have to find it with a metal-detector :-D

Or... if you have a dvd/video or book collection get a friend to hide the key in one of the dvd cases or books. You have to find it... but you can only check 1 per day. (or if you have a really big collection, you can check more per day but you have to do some kinda terrible forfeit for each one).