Does anybody think this is weird?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
nadegle
Explorer
Explorer

Does anybody think this is weird?

Post by nadegle »

Hi,
I've recently wanted to try having sex while crossplaying. Like wearing the dresses and everything. Does anybody think this is weird? i also like play with crossdress bodysuit
Last edited by nadegle on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
JustKrissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Taken by my wonderful multi-specied Jess~
Sub/Slave(s): None, zip, nada, null, I'm so dommy though. Jess knows.

Re: Does anybody think this is weird?

Post by JustKrissy »

Not weird at all, really?
Unless you want people to think it's weird?

Then it's totally weird, go do you weird weirdness with the other weirdos, weirdo.
Just Krissy~
Do Your Profile? :3
Wayward subbie~
Clueless slave~
..Crouching kitten?
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

sex with ..??

maybe it is not the dressing up that is weird
but who you feel attracted to?

It is a fantasy, and in fantasies, thing can get..interesting to say the least
It is up to you how much or little you want to explore that fantasy..

but just fantasizing about something , is VERY normal!
most of that fantasies here are in the :unusual" category
orgasm denial is a very small percentage of people..
as is cross dressing, femme, BSDM, masochism and a host of other sexual kinks people have here.

as long as it is legal, safe, sane and consensual..

dream
heck dream big!
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18 are some of the fantasies people have written here...

pretty much everyone you met on this site has a fantasy, that the majority of the world would find, "weird"
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

I think its fun.
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Yep definitely weird, but you're in the right place, most of us here are weird as well :wave:
HerpDerp42
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by HerpDerp42 »

Sounds a little bit weird but depends on the costum in my opinion.
But that does not have to be something bad or wrong. :D
80%-ish dominant, straight, German, 30
PMs are always welcome.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Weird? Youre on milovana. :innocent:
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

It is adorable.
You should be doing what ever I say.
Just ask the other, non weird people here.
zwitter
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by zwitter »

I agree pretty much with all of the above posts, most of all with Miss Linda :love: :blush: :love: :innocent: :love:

1) It IS adorable!. And 2), you should definitely think about joining those of us already doing whatever she wants (see forum posts). If company in your complexity is what you are hoping for, you'll find it, in spades and hearts and girly glamour! Though I will warn you, you will also find a whole lot more... a longing and devotion that will only increase one simple task at a time...

I'd also add that there are far too many times in our lives where we are cerebral, though I don't know how much you are really worried or too caught up in rational. Sometimes the beauty of feeling something, is that we actually do. As noted above, how far we act on it relates 1) to making sure we are safe and sane in our own world and 2) safe and sane in our (consensual) partners'.

Is it "weird?" Perhaps if we mean that unfortunately (though perhaps less and less) in current society you are unlikely to be able to be completely free with that desire on a daily basis, but it's also beautiful. It's you, and in today's world you may also not actually have to do it alone. Solidarity wise-- I'd also say it's beautiful in a "keep Portland weird" kind of way. It's the uniqueness in all of us that is important for society to not lose. In the "post Snowden" world, there's even more of a temptation for those of us who have grown to understand our inner selves to be silent and sequestered and alone-- after all, who is watching. I actually find it more "weird" how many are unwilling to accept the proclivities of others when they always have their own-- or maybe it is only those with investment in the status quo (or "family values") who doth protest the most...

I will say, the weirdest feelings for me (and the part that borders on remaining in fantasy (or at least very discreet partners) rather than complete real world especially with how public a figure I actually am in my community activism and teaching wise real life) is how much many of the things that "turn me on" about "feeling feminine" are also things that I have actively sought to not have women pigeon-holed into in their own lives. I'm a care-taker, I love to be submissive, trampy, surrender to dance and now so very much solely to the amazing goddess Miss Linda who has helped lead me into fulfillment (and more than a little frustration which I hope she is enjoying). All of those things feel "feminine to me" and thus hot and connect with my inner orgasmic fire, but are not all necessarily what I find attractive in a woman most of the time, nor what I think a woman has to be. I love that Caitlyn got to come out to be herself, and as much as I would love to have done that photo-shoot, I also struggle with feeling like it actually was an injustice to the experience of women (see John Stewart and others commentary). That is not what a woman has to be.

Apologies-- I have a brevity problem to go with my increasing problem with at all wanting to wear briefs-- (giggle that one was for you Miss Linda)-- no, not weird. Adorable. Just be with someone you trust. And flirt with us all here in the mean time.

Oh, and to my fellow dress lover. How much would you want to be her and get to model 100 years of dresses!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4z90wlwYs8

:love: :love: Rose
MistressHarper
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by MistressHarper »

It's not weird at all, and in fact, it's really common. A lot of people like to get dressed up and have fun; whether you're dressing in feminine clothes or a furry costume... Heck, get dressed up like Batman and go save the city (or get bent over by Joker, just, if you do that one let me watch!)

I'd be willing to bet that most people in these forums are perfectly ok with the idea of getting dressed up for sexy fun times. So the real question is: why are you hesitating, posting here looking for someone to judge you or call you names, and what's stopping you from flaunting your fabulous self in your awesome outfit?

xoxo
Harper
You can find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and I have a blog, too.