Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by sweden123 »

First of all this looks amazing!

How do i change subname? I don't see the option like for the mistress. Also I have ten blue bars over the sub portrait, what does those mean?
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

@sweden123 To change your name just click on the field and start typing it's not very clear that the field is updatable. As for the bars I thought it was for the metronom but it's not working so maybe it's something else or there is a bug with it

The hotfix fixed my problems with the CBT thanks

New feature requests :
- a @DelFlag to remove a flag and @CheckRandomFlag that goes to a random flag in the list instead of the last one. In the last version of the stroke or chastity remix I did I have 3 states : "i have a cage", "I'm going to buy a cage" and "I don't have a cage" depending on the stage the script tries to make the sub moves to the next one in that order no cage -> buying -> has a cage. To complement it I wanted to make a start script that keep track to what the sub promised to buy/do for his dom but without the ability to remove and go to a random flag in a list it's just too troublesome

- Changing the @GotoDomApathy (and probably all the tags done on the same model) so it can take an optional parameter corresponding to a prefix and be hable to do something like that :
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

I want you to... @GotoDomApathy(task1)(task1 ApathyLevel1) (task1 ApathyLevel2)do something nice @Goto(next)(task1 ApathyLevel3)do something ok @Goto(next)(task1 ApathyLevel4) (task1 ApathyLevel5)do something harsh @Goto(next)(next)GoodHere we goes again @GotoDomApathy(task2)(task1 ApathyLevel1) (task1 ApathyLevel2)do something else nice(task1 ApathyLevel3)do something else ok(task1 ApathyLevel4) (task1 ApathyLevel5)do something else harsh 
By playing with bookmarks and conditionnal flags that would have helped me several times. Some times I had to duplicate contents to make it work but often I just tuned down the script because it was too difficult to do without that :(
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by q55x8x »

I'm far from an expert but I don't actually believe this is possible. It doesn't allow you to make custom settings files (which I found out much to my chagrin early on, making the custom domme settings buttons both tedious and necessary")
Actually this is possible and imo extremly easy if you find out how. The trick is done by something called a generic BinarySerializer. This little class contains about 50 lines and can Serialize every object you mark as Serializable (by simply just putting a [Serializeable] above its constructor). Serialization means it takes the object and stores all its values in its original data type within the file you Serialize it in. So you could simply create your own (as I always done it) singleton settings manager class with all settings publicly accesible write and read all settings from there and save the settings by simply serializing that class into a file. And load settings by deSerializing that file and you direcly have your previous serialized instance of your settings.

The code I'm currently using for pipelining items from a conent creator to a be used in a game engine of a game im writing is doing exactly the same and I will share this without any license. (Because as I mentioned above its just a neat trick you have to discover as you code your programms which isnt that difficult to implement)

Code: Select all

using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using System.Text;using System.Runtime.Serialization;using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;using System.IO; namespace <someProject>.Tools{    public static class BinarySerializer    {        public static void Serialize<T>(T obj, string fileName)        {            if (File.Exists(fileName)) //CAUTION: THIS OVERWRITES FILES WITHOUT ANY WARNING BUT IS NEEDED TO SUCCESFULLY SERIALIZE IN FILES ALREADY EXISTING SO CHECK IF THE OVERWRITE IS WANTED BEFORE STARTING TO SERIALIZE            {                File.Delete(fileName);            }            FileStream fs = new FileStream(fileName, FileMode.Create);            BinaryFormatter bf = new BinaryFormatter();                       bf.Serialize(fs,obj);             fs.Close();        }         public static T Deserialize<T>(string fileName)        {            T obj;             FileStream fs = new FileStream(fileName, FileMode.Open);            BinaryFormatter bf = new BinaryFormatter();                       obj = (T)bf.Deserialize(fs);             fs.Close();             return obj;        }    }} 
I know that this code is C#.net but I seem some people mentioning VB.net in this thread so i suspect you are coding in VB. If you need the class translated to that I can also do that. My VB skills are a bit rusty:D (as I changed to C# 7 years ago) but I should definitely by able to do it ;)

Thats all from me by now. Sry no Bugs encountered this week ;)
So keep up the good work because you are doing great :yes:
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 1885 »

Hello peoples. Thank you very much for the feedback that keeps coming in, I promise to get caught up with it when I have a little more time, but I wanted to address this post specifically because it was really bothering me in the sense that I knew something was seriously wrong with the code:
png wrote:I have very strange behaviors with the Flag feature...

First I tried that :

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract | Select all

Would you consider do that for me?
[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @SetFlag(png__buying_cage) @Goto(Start Stroking for real)
[no] That's ok we can have fun some other way #Emote @SetFlag(pngNoChastity) @Goto(Start Stroking for real)
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?

I did not get the flag and the @Goto was ignored, the dom said "That's ok we can have fun some other way :) (Start Stroking for real)"

So I tried another way :

Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract | Select all

Would you consider do that for me?
[yes] That's so great! I can't wait for you to have one!!! #Grin @SetFlag(png__buying_cage) @Goto(Start Stroking for real)
[no] That's ok we can have fun some other way #Emote
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?
@NullResponse @SetFlag(pngNoChastity) @Goto(Start Stroking for real)

This time I got a flag named "ponse @SetFlag (Start Stroking for real" :-/ and the @Goto was skipped

I will try the variables instead but would have been nice to use the flags :p
So I did some digging and realized that @Goto was actually broken as shit (it didn't process correctly if there was another Command in parantheses in the same line, and @SetFlag wasn't getting processed correctly each time (and wasn't getting processed at ALL in multiple choice branches :huh: ). Now that I'm aware of what's been going on here, I was able to fix both these problems:

Patch 38

https://mega.co.nz/#!TQt1FYSC!-S2CiuTy8 ... eh3dBdHr7E

Patch Notes:

Fixed how scripts process the @Goto Command

Fixed how scripts process the @SetFlag Command

I know there's still some lingering issues to address, but this patch should go a long way towards improving overall stability which is my main goal at the moment. Both the scripts used in the example above now function as you would expect, and this should clear up a lot of problems people may havehad with unexpected @Goto behavior
sweden123 wrote:How do i change subname? I don't see the option like for the mistress. Also I have ten blue bars over the sub portrait, what does those mean?
Check your display scaling option in Windows, it's probably set above 100%

Like I said, I'll catch up on the rest of the responses just as soon as I get a chance, and thank you for all the input so far :-)
Attachments
OB Patch 38.rar
Tease AI Open Beta Patch 38
(774.17 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

Not sure why, but after installing the latest update, and upon opening the program, it shows an 'Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow' error. And it wont keep the settings saved after I change them and close the program and reopen it.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
chris100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris100 »

Firstly cracking program with full marks and top dog award going to 1885 !!!!

I get this error after many of the "start" script have ended, any help would be great
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '7' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.GetItemCheckState(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.GetItemChecked(Int32 index)
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetBlogImage() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 13333
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7854
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4134
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Chris/Documents/Vuze%20Downloads/Johnson.Family.Vacation.SWESUB.DVDRip.XviD-pirat%5BTanka%20fett%5D/Dracula%20Untold%20(2014)%20%5B1080p%5D/tm.wt/wt/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34250 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Chris/Documents/Vuze%20Downloads/Johnson.Family.Vacation.SWESUB.DVDRip.XviD-pirat%5BTanka%20fett%5D/Dracula%20Untold%20(2014)%20%5B1080p%5D/tm.wt/wt/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Chris/Documents/Vuze%20Downloads/Johnson.Family.Vacation.SWESUB.DVDRip.XviD-pirat%5BTanka%20fett%5D/Dracula%20Untold%20(2014)%20%5B1080p%5D/tm.wt/wt/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

The patch 38 fixed the flag/goto mess for me thanks and I don't have any error on the startup like the others

Since you said the @Goto was more robust It gave me some ideas to simplify my scripts

So far when I had multiple path I was doing :
Texte @Chance10(path1)
@NullResponse @Chance25(path2)
@NullResponse @Goto(path3)
And it works fine but is a bit verbose

So just now I tried :
Test @Chance01(test) @Chance99(test3) @Goto(test2)
(test)
CHance !
@End
(test3)
CHance 2 !
@End
(test2)
GOTO!
@End
It works with 1 chance et 1 goto but that one with 2 @chance always display GOTO!

It's not that important as I'll just keep the original syntax for now but it seems there might still be some problems in the parser :)

I think at one point having a true syntaxe for multiple paths would be nice but it's not that urgent...

One thing I will need soon is a flag filter in the list files (stroke, chastity, cbt, edge, etc.)

I'd like to be able to do something like :
@CBTLevel3 @Flag(png__buying_chastity) I hope your cage arrive soon so you can't hurt yourself so much for me. But in the mean time gives me 5 slaps on those balls #lol

And that bring me to another request/question : is it possible to have multiple lines taunt on the cbt and edging files like on the stroking/chastity ones ? if not that would be nice to have more playful dom and cut the previous exemple in 2 lines
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

Almost every time I can remember, I have opened the program, positioned the windows, opened the metronome, and started the conversation. Then when stroking starts, I get an error:
[/See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file '[*removed*]\Tease AI\System\Metronome' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
at Tease_AI_Metronome.Form1.Pace_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI Metronome\Tease AI Metronome\Form1.vb:line 69
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Tease AI Metronome
CodeBase: file:///[*removed*]/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI%20Metronome.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34250 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34243 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Then, I reloaded, and didn't open the metronome, and it didn't open itself when told to start stroking.

This is using the latest patch, btw.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Another bug,

when you right click and click copy image location it copies the domme image location and not the image being shown,

also the right click options are greyed out on a few images
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

A lot of work put in today towards stability and getting to bugs as I can. Some of these bigger issues will hopefully solve some smaller and seemingly tangential bugs, but if you keep having issues please keep letting me know

Patch 39

https://mega.co.nz/#!WJMHUBBQ!fdwUFoi1o ... XfYSIDnak4

Patch Notes:

Fixed bug that was causing OutOfRange exceptions when showing blog images. I think I may have finally gotten to the bottom of this one. There was a bit of code that was supposed to check the number of URL Files you have, then for each one it checked to see if it was selected and removed it from the URL File pool if it wasn't. But instead of comparing to the number of URL Files you had, I had the wrong thing in the code and it was comparing to the number of URL Files in the pool. This wouldn't have affected you if you had all URL Files selected, but if you only had some, then it could decrease the number of URL Files in the pool to check without decreasing the number of checks it tried to make, causing the out of range errors. Please let me know if it works smoother now, as this issue has been lingering quite a while

Tracked down yet another bug that was causing the program to Not Responding at times, and this one was actually fairly major involving processes that jumped around in the script without using the @Goto Command, such as the Writing Task function. This is probably responsible for a vast majority of the issues that caused the program to stop responding and the program should be even more stable after this patch in that regard. Please let me know if previously broken features that required line-skipping (like WritingTask and Bookmarks) are working correctly now

IMPORTANT: There is a typo in the Command Guide example for @WritingTask. A WritingTask script needs the line (Failed Writing Task) as indicated by the Command's definition, NOT (Writing Task Failed) as indicated by the script example provided. If you're getting errors upon failing, please make sure the correct line is being used in the script (Failed Writing Task). I apologize for the error. There are a few such errors in the Command Guide, and they need to be corrected. Please bear with me on that front

Enhanced the Writing Task function of Tease AI. Window has been rearranged for a better appearance and more room for longer Writing Task lines. Also fixed a bug where Keywords did not get processed correctly for Writing Tasks

Fixed bug where asking to stop stroking didn't allow the program to recognize when you had been given permission to stop and were no longer stroking

Fixed bug that prevented @SelfYoung and @SelfOld Command Filters from being used properly

Added Double-Time option to metronome, allowing you to increase the overall tempo of the metronome by a multitude of two

Added new Commands:

@TempFlag() - Works just like @SetFlag() (ie, @TempFlag(FlagName)), but TempFlags will only be valid until you exit the program. @CheckFlag will pick up any TempFlag that has been set (as well as normal Flags of course)

@DeleteFlag() - Searches for the flag named in parentheses and deletes it from Flags and/or TempFlags if it exists (for example, @DeleteFlag(FlagName))

Added new Command Filter:

@Flag() - Only includes this line in List-type scripts if the Flag named in parentheses exists as a Flag or TempFlag (for example, @Flag(Ballbusted_Today) I hope those #Balls are feeling okay after that beating they took earlier #Grin)

Barring any corrections that need to be made for this patch (two steps forward and one step back, always), the build should be getting more and more stable. My main focus going forward now is

- Getting any lingering image issues under control (including GDI errors and problems revolving around the Domme Images Directory)

- Getting System Keywords implemented into the @ChangeVar/@SetVar/@ShowVar/@If Commands

- Finishing updated System Keywords and creating a guide for them

- Fixing errors in the current Command and Keyword Command Guides

If there are any other lingering issues that you consider critical that I haven't listed above or single out in my replies below, please let me know

png wrote:Sadly the bugs for the writing lines and bookmarkModule are still there
Please tell me if they're still there after this patch
png wrote:And a new one : @Info lines are not ignored. I wanted to put my comments at the top of the file but the dom said the comment
Currently they're just ignored in List type scripts, but I can possibly add that in for Linear scripts as well
png wrote:For the metronome I was thinking of creating a "classical" stroke at the rythm module. Things like give me 100 strokes at 180bpm :)
I may enhance the metronome more in the future, I'll add some more control over it if I do
png wrote:And for the @SelfYoung it was a mistake in the post, none of them are showing from your vocabulary files
Should work with this patch now, thanks for catching it
png wrote:After talking with Mat in the custom script thread I m trying to see if I can make my files that relies on chastity work for people who don't have a device but I fear that might be too complex to work. Did you have any idea about that I might have missed ?
The new Commands with this patch might give you a few more options in that regard, I'll also try to add a ChastityCheck routine as soon as I can
Vinc wrote:Hey 1885.
Could you add the stroking bpm to the ranges windows. I dont get hard on these 60-90 bpm stroking so it would be nice to set my minimum to like 120 and my maximum too 300 or 400 bpm. This might be to fast for others so they could arrange it 40 - max 200 or something.
I think you know what I mean.
Thanks! :-D
I'll probably get around to enhancing the metronome at some point. In the meantime I've added the option to put the metronome on double time, which should help a little
Vinc wrote:Another thing came into my mind. I played it 10 times or more now but never played a CH round. Maybe you could split it into long Ch and short CH where long ones are whole videos and short CH rounds are only rounds (5-10 minutes) out of the CH videos. Of course with seperate folders and not program based. ( much easier for you i think)
I don't have a script that runs CH videos. You can look at the PlayJOI Module and adapt a new one pretty easily though, just replace @PlayJOIVideo with @PlayCHVideo. As far as the other suggestions, I'll have to look at that when I set about enhancing the video features
png wrote:And since I'm at it having temporary variables in addition to persistent would be nice because, in that case, I don't care about the value of those I use once the script is done. And it still store it in a file forcing me to use discriminating names :-(
TempFlags are implemented with this patch, and getting System Keywords recognized by various Commands is a priority now
pokopikos wrote:I encountered this issue a few patches back. Not sure if it's been there since Patch 1 or if it came up later but it persists even with Patch 37. Asking the domme to stop stroking, even if she does allow you to stop, doesn't "register". The metronome keeps going and by asking to start stroking again she says I was already supposed to be stroking.
Should be fixed with this patch
marspank wrote:Still errors with writing lines assignments, the box still doesn't resize and you still get an index out of bounds error when you make the final mistake.
Between the code changes and manually correcting for (Failed Writing Task), this should be fixed as of this patch
pissy-boy wrote:Hmm. I'll try it, but I've not installed a new anti-virus system and the program was working fine before. Have no idea why it would flag it now.
Have you also checked your firewall? And are any versions of Tease AI in your AV's quarantine chest (or similar)? Your AV probably looks at each iteration of Tease AI as a new file, so it can act stupid on one version even when it does right by the previous 30 or so. But if something is actively deleting your files it has to be either your AV or your firewall, have you extensively checked both of those?
Mat wrote:I meant that when they ask whether you like an image, there isn't a way to have the image not added to one of the files, there are a lot of images that I don't like but don't dislike either, so often when they try to show a disliked image it shows one that I'm not that bothered about either way, to avoid this I thought you could either add an "unsure" option or add an extra folder for images that the user specifically doesn't like..
If you're talking about my LookAtPictures Module, you can say things like "unsure" or "maybe" or "it's alright" and she'll move on without flagging it either way. In any other script, it would just be up to the scripter to include the multiple choice branch
png wrote:New feature requests :
- a @DelFlag to remove a flag and @CheckRandomFlag that goes to a random flag in the list instead of the last one. In the last version of the stroke or chastity remix I did I have 3 states : "i have a cage", "I'm going to buy a cage" and "I don't have a cage" depending on the stage the script tries to make the sub moves to the next one in that order no cage -> buying -> has a cage. To complement it I wanted to make a start script that keep track to what the sub promised to buy/do for his dom but without the ability to remove and go to a random flag in a list it's just too troublesome
Added in this patch
png wrote:- Changing the @GotoDomApathy (and probably all the tags done on the same model) so it can take an optional parameter corresponding to a prefix and be hable to do something like that :
I'll look into refining this system to make it less cumbersome
q55x8x wrote:Actually this is possible and imo extremly easy if you find out how. The trick is done by something called a generic BinarySerializer. This little class contains about 50 lines and can Serialize every object you mark as Serializable (by simply just putting a [Serializeable] above its constructor). Serialization means it takes the object and stores all its values in its original data type within the file you Serialize it in. So you could simply create your own (as I always done it) singleton settings manager class with all settings publicly accesible write and read all settings from there and save the settings by simply serializing that class into a file. And load settings by deSerializing that file and you direcly have your previous serialized instance of your settings.
Thanks for the info here. I'll look into this stuff when I've taken care of the critical stuff
teasinot wrote:Not sure why, but after installing the latest update, and upon opening the program, it shows an 'Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow' error. And it wont keep the settings saved after I change them and close the program and reopen it.
If it still does it after this patch, can you post or pm me the crash report?
chris100 wrote:Firstly cracking program with full marks and top dog award going to 1885 !!!!
I get this error after many of the "start" script have ended, any help would be great
I believe the problem causing this has been fixed in this patch, can you try it out and let me know? And if not, please send me another crash report as it will look a little different with the new patch
png wrote:And it works fine but is a bit verbose
So just now I tried :
The script parser doesn't support two of the same Command on the same line. I may refine the @Chance Command for multiple paths, but at the moment I use the verbose method for that
png wrote:One thing I will need soon is a flag filter in the list files (stroke, chastity, cbt, edge, etc.)
Flag filters have been added in this patch
png wrote:And that bring me to another request/question : is it possible to have multiple lines taunt on the cbt and edging files like on the stroking/chastity ones ? if not that would be nice to have more playful dom and cut the previous exemple in 2 lines
It would be kind of tricky but I know it could be done. I'll put it in the suggestion pile, but I don't think I could get to it soon
dukiesnud wrote:Almost every time I can remember, I have opened the program, positioned the windows, opened the metronome, and started the conversation. Then when stroking starts, I get an error:
The program creates a little file called "Metronome" in the System directory any time the domme tells you to start stroking. It has the stroking interval inside of it as a value, and the metronome program reads it and reacts accordingly. Somewhere in your system, something is using that file when the metronome is trying to access it. The metronome is a separate process, can you open your task manager and verify that you don't have any Tease AI Metronome.exe files running? And then if you do, close them out and try running the program again. If you don't, the key is going to be figuring out what has a hold of the file. The metronome accesses it once through a filereader and then disposes the filereader immediately, so I don't think it's that. Let me know if you had other metronome processes going, and if not we'll take it from there to see what's going on
Mat wrote:Another bug,

when you right click and click copy image location it copies the domme image location and not the image being shown,

It should be greyed out on Local Images, I'll look into domme image location thing because it hasn't done that to me. It may be an occasioanl situation where the wires get crossed. I'll get to the bottom of it
Attachments
OB Patch 39.rar
Tease AI Open Beta Patch 39
(776.71 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Amazing ! I don't have time to test all this now but i'll get to it this evening or tomorrow and let know if I find issues with the new flags options and writing taks :)

For the blocking bug that might still be there since you don't talk about it in your release note, there is the @BookmarkModule that was still broken last time I checked
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

1885 wrote:
Mat wrote:Another bug,

It should be greyed out on Local Images, I'll look into domme image location thing because it hasn't done that to me. It may be an occasioanl situation where the wires get crossed. I'll get to the bottom of it
Could you make it work on local files as well? I downloaded a few images through the tumblr downloader you made but it's downloaded a few odd images that Ii'd like to delete and there's too many to go through manually.. being able to copy the path and delete it would make things easier.

Also did you see my post about saving/loading settings to an ini file to avoid using the appdata folder?
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Using serialized objects and saving them will be a big help I expect. It will allow you to make settings classes and save them as files that you can then reload. I think having the Domme level and mood be something that can change and be stored across play throughs would be nice, it could also be used with chastity to store information.

The benefit to using separate serialized classes for this instead of just one big file is setting it up to store, and also loading it back up easier.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Still having an issue with VitalSub, Domme Assignments checkbox does not remember if it was on or off in previous sessions.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Writing Line Failure worked :-D

As well as the box being big enough to see the entire line, though it was a medium length line.