Are you worthy?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lady Venka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Are you worthy?

Post by Lady Venka »

This goes out to those of you who have the unending desire to be dominated. I want your attention, and I want it now. I am in need of a pet, a plaything, a toy, a slave that can handle being teased and denied till I am satisfied. Nothing pleases me more than a cock, caged, circled in spikes, being teased relentlessly. I can be a wicked mistress... you want that don't you?
I want to hear from you naughty boys out there who need punishment. Tell me some of your fantasies, wild things you have done.

I require only two things from my pets
1. Immediate obedience
2. The ability and/or willingness to endure

Experienced or new subs...it does not matter. I enjoy the training of a inexperienced pet. ^^

Anything and everything I do is for my pleasure and mine alone. Never forget you exist to entertain me. Whether I wish to derive my pleasure from your pleasure or pain is entirely up to me.
salveturbo68
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): property of Mistress Mary or as you all know her, Brunette_Goddess

Re: Are you worthy?

Post by salveturbo68 »

Hi Mistress my name is Éric and i will be realy pround to serve you. please mistress pick me and i will be a good slave i will do anayting you will asking me. I love to be tease and denied i also can be locked by you to show you my devotion .I also like cbt humiliation torture and everything you like Mistress.

Please Mistress i beg to get your attention please chose me
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Welcome Lady Venka to our site :wave:

And slaveturbo I hope you don't mind if I take your post as an example how to not ask a female dom.

First, the worst sentence you can say to a domme is: Please, I will do anything.

The most mistresses are very intelligent and they know this is just not true (it can't be true). A mistress doesn't want to hear begging or false promises you can't fulfill, they want to know something about you. What makes you special? What are your limits? What are your experiences? What is the truth behind your submission? Why do you want to submit to a woman etc.

No offense slaveturbo, but I often see these statements from guys and in 98% of all cases they will not succeed.

No mistress wants a perfect slave (where is the fun to train you then?), so to tell her weak sides about yourself. It shows her you are honest and serious. Maybe you are sometimes lazy or can't handle denial, CBT or other things. Just tell her and she will be thankful :-)
Try or die
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

I would like to say that I am interested, pending getting to know each other a little bit.
I have tried many times to go a long period of time in denial, but have only made it 17 days. After a week or two, I can't seem to edge briefly without having an accident. I've never had a Domme to show me the um ropes.
I enjoy CBT and NT, verbal abuse, and extreme humiliation. I am willing and eager to learn more from a superior Woman. :blush:
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
TomTheOne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TomTheOne »

Greetings beautiful Mistress
My name is Tom, but I feel you would have more appropriate names for me. While most claim they like humiliation, cbt, tease and denial etc I do not. I dont enjoy them but I know that my low place on the ladder of life demands that I must do them if my mistress wishes. Alothough I dont enjoy these activities, one thing I do love is seeing the smile, hearing the laughter and seeing the enjoyment in the face of my mistress... as she slams her heel into my balls, forces my to deep throught a strap-on and laughs at the pathetic size of my man-clit.
Basically, if you want a slave who enjoys this stuff, I can be that, but if you want a slave who knows his life is soley for your entertainment, who lives his life at your feet, who would take everyone of your insults only to thankyou and ask for more, then please pick me.
Your faithful and pathetic slave
Tom The One.... Incher
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

Oh what the hell... sign me up.

Be forewarned that I'm known to be a bit stubborn.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Hi! My name is [Mak]. I'm a SWM living in [insert big American city], and am a part time student. My interests include:

Teasing and denial!
Cock and Ball Torture!

And...hmmm...I think that's where I stop really. My bsdm experience rates me somewhere between newbie and fledgling. That said, I've managed to discover quite a few fetishes I want to take no part in, such as:

Sissification!
Cum swallowing!
Furry!
Gas masks!

That pretty much sums it up.
Lady Venka
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lady Venka »

Thank you all for your kind welcomes and wonderful posts.

Hehe Dark I definitely agree that to tell me that one is agreeable to do ANYTHING (fit of evil giggles)is MOST unwise....Oh yes, I would have to explore that further. I would have to test it. I actually love when a new pet unwittingly says such a thing. I enjoy teaching them to carefully think before they speak and make such a far-fetched, impossible promise.

That said, I understand your eagerness to please me Eric. No one becomes a better sbmissive without instruction and guidance. I welcome a pm from you.

Thirtydaysofdenial....I am interested. pm me.

Tom, your reply is wondefully polite and submissive. You are honest and seem to know your place. pm me. I would enjoy hearing more from you.

Makarov...LOVE the enthusiasm. You made me laugh. pm me.=)

baultista........... To be stuborn is one thing, and I enjoy punishing a stubborn slave. your response came off as rude and disinterested. Only those who truly desire my domination and convey that to me honestly and respectfully will be granted the opportunity to experience it. You...are NOT worthy.
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

Miss,
Im Ham..new sub..always horny, simply uncontrollable without strong guidiance
my fantasy is to be locked up by a girlfriend at college. im a 20 year old virgin, she kept me from sex at the same time flirting with other boys at college.
Hope im not too late ..=[
Ham
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Hello Lady Venka. Seeking a worthy slave, are You? Is there such a thing? I offer myself to You to try to be the best slave I can toward ONE Mistress, should You decide to accept me. It is a hope in me to be able to be the best slave that a Domme can ask for...to entertain Her, serve Her, provide for Her, take the abuse She wishes to dole out, be collared by Her, even be chastised by Her if it is Her wish (hopefully W/we can "discuss" limits). After all, it's ALL about You, isn't it? I have some experience, but hope to learn so much more under a strict hand to the One I hope to serve. Could that One be You? I humbly ask for Your consideration and look forward to serving. Thank you. K
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

Hello Lady Venka,

i would love to try to be the best slave you ever had in your life. Im completly submissive and my goal is to serve you the best way i can.
Do you need some foot or backmassage? Or do you need someone to amuse you?

Please Lady Venka allow this slave to serve you in all ways you want.

I dont think i should write any fetishes or anything about me because mistress comes first.

Thank you mistress for reading my words.
Slave G
littlewanker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by littlewanker »

humble greets the Lady.

i'm Tom, im 32, skinny not tall 165cm, small dick. has a great urge to wank all the time. would be my hounor to be your little toy. tease and deny me humiliate me, degrade me sissyfy me.. ill do as you wish for your amusement and pleasure.
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mu »

I've been denying myself for a long time (currently DOUBLING my old record) and at this point I think I've achieved enough control to be able to safely say there's nothing you can do that can make me "lose it" and cum. I'd make you go insane of frustration before I did. So I'd probably not be a good slave.

:no: :wave:
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

hi Lady Venka. My name is Mike and I would love to be under your control. I would do everything I could to make you happy.
It is tough for me to deny myself though because Im 18 and in college. I would definitely try for you though. I have never had a mistress control me in real life or on the internet. Thank you for your time.

Slave9898
Mike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mike »

Lady Venka,

I don't know if I'm worthy, but I am willing and needing. I can't make any promises, well, except for one... an honest effort to be obedient and to endure. It's the thought that counts, right? :-D

I've had a little bit of experience with bdsm play before and there are things I definitely won't do. But that's all part of bdsm... safe, sane, and consensual, right?

Welcome to the site, and at the very least I hope I get the chance to get to know you!