Re: Cock Hero Streaming [Video on Demand]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

Dammit ! ... Where is "max" and "hardcore III" ?
Bob816
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bob816 »

kobolomo wrote:http://cockhero.info/cockhero-list/?o=1

Thank Google ... :lol: :lol:
That site is the worst. It is constantly trying to installing viruses on my computer. Highly not recommended.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

kobolomo wrote:http://cockhero.info/cockhero-list/?o=1

Thank Google ... :lol: :lol:
I'm sorry, we seem to be speaking past one another. I described some problems and included reference to the website cockhero.info several times in those descriptions. So, this message of yours, which seems to state nothing more than the fact that cockhero.info exists, seems pointless to me. Maybe I'm missing your point. In fact, I'm sure I am.

What's your point? :-P

Anyway, thanks to all the dudes who share info here, and to anyone who is going about maintaining the streaming sites (all of them ...). I think your efforts are great, and I'm not COMPLAINING when I describe what appear to be problems, I'm just SHARING INFO about the problems so that we can all help one another. Thanks again! :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
kobolomo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kobolomo »

I shared the link because the site was up to date when bugs3 was not.

It has streaming links and download links.

AND DEFINITLY DOESN'T ASK ME NOTHING (no viruses or anything) WITH FIREFOX AND ADBLOCK ... hence didn't know wasn't legit website.

That's all.

Edit : It had Stroker Ace 3 (The best one IMO) days following the release, that's how I learned this website existed when cockherolover was busy.
basmith2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by basmith2 »

Is it just me or is the situation at bugs3 getting worse not better? More and more videos give the "exceeded maximum number of plays" now - eg the other Stroker Aces, Fail, the later Cock Hero vids. Is this something that will sort itself out in time?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

basmith2 wrote:Is it just me or is the situation at bugs3 getting worse not better? More and more videos give the "exceeded maximum number of plays" now - eg the other Stroker Aces, Fail, the later Cock Hero vids. Is this something that will sort itself out in time?
It isn't just you. For me, more and more videos are giving the "exceeded max" response at cockhero.bugs3.com (which redirects to http://ampcustomizer.appspot.com/#top_menu currently). It's just a matter of too many horny boyz and not enough video bandwidth ...

This problem won't "sort itself out" though ... there are people here who, out of the goodness of their hearts, maintain (and pay for?) the streaming sites. Once one of them catches drift of the problem, he'll probably post here something about how he's going to fix it or not, and he'll probably go about doing that. It's all volunteer, so, I thank them. But I'm sad that it seems to be getting worse before it got better.
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

So does anyone know if the CockHero site will be fixed anytime soon or what is actually happening ?

And will we be getting CH Max back ? And the other missing ones ?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

As of today right now things haven't improved. I don't know any other information, except what anyone can gather just by trying out all the links and seeing which ones work and which ones don't. I'm unhappy that some of the streaming links at two of my favorite websites seem to have gone away, and I hope that it's only just for now and not for permanent.

In any case, to those of you who work on the streaming websites, thanks for your past efforts, and I hope you can muster some future efforts to fix the present problems! :-/
Lord of Goon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by Lord of Goon »

Still not working very well.
BasedGod
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BasedGod »

I found a temporary workaround for cockhero.bugs3.com, seems like a google drive issue more than anything else. Anyway what I did to fix it:

-Right click the video
-Inspect element(For chrome, not sure how to get into the page source from other browsers)
-About 5 lines up from the one highlighted you should see a docs.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxxxxxx/preview
-Double click it
-Copy paste that link into your browser
-Change it to look like this drive.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxx/edit (There might be stuff after preview just remove it)

Should load up, tested with some of the broken ones and it worked, apparently google drive made some changes with files over an hour long that broke embedded videos. Hope this helped :D.

Edit: You dont even have to change the docs to drive, works either way tho.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

BasedGod wrote: -Right click the video
-Inspect element(For chrome, not sure how to get into the page source from other browsers)
-About 5 lines up from the one highlighted you should see a docs.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxxxxxx/preview
-Double click it
-Copy paste that link into your browser
-Change it to look like this drive.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxx/edit
Shorter version of the above:

1. Right-click the video, and (in Firefox or Chrome) choose "open this frame in new tab" (or "in new window")
2. Edit new URL to REMOVE everything in it at the end, from "preview" to the end of the URL. Just select that portion and hit delete.
3. Hit enter. Should work.
mrmountain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrmountain »

Maybe I am missing something, but I tried both of these suggestions with no success.
Eriol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eriol »

mrmountain wrote:Maybe I am missing something, but I tried both of these suggestions with no success.
They are working. I can confirm it.
smack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smack »

Thanks, guys, it really works!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

mrmountain wrote:Maybe I am missing something, but I tried both of these suggestions with no success.

I'll be a bit more explicit. Maybe there's just a miscommunication.

1. I use Firefox, not Chrome or Microsoft-Internet-Explorer

2. Go to the website http://www.cockhero.bugs3.com .

3. That website will promptly redirect you to http://ampcustomizer.appspot.com/#top_menu .

4. Pick a video you want to watch. If the video works, no problem. But it might not work. For example, pick Cock Hero 12. Click its link over in the left column, just as you normally would.

5. When the Cock Hero 12 page appears, there is no video. Instead, where the video SHOULD be, there's a Google message, "Unable to play this video at this time. The number of allowed playbacks has been exceeded. Please try again later." and "No preview available."

6. Right-click within the video space itself (use the non-main mouse button to click within the gray area near to the statement, "No preview available").

7. Choose sub-menu "This frame"

8. On that sub-menu, choose command "Show only this frame"

9. That frame loads. Look up at the top of Firefox, in the URL field. The field will have information in it that looks like this:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B2VObsUppnWbbFU4UW9DeVBrUk0/preview?pli=1

10. Edit that information by removing everything from "/preview" to the end. Use your mouse, select the part you want to remove, hit delete. The URL should now look something like this:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B2VObsUppnWbbFU4UW9DeVBrUk0/

11. Hit "go" or strike the enter-button in order to access that new URL. The URL will re-write itself (redirect, actually) to something like this:

docs.google.com/file/d/0B2VObsUppnWbbFU4UW9DeVBrUk0/edit?pli=1

12. Let it load. The video should load and play normally.

Sorry to talk so much. If the above doesn't work for you, write back again! :)