Anyone play hardball?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MistressMelsa
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone play hardball?

Post by MistressMelsa »

Been browsing the forum and between some of what I see there and some things I see in chat I'm beginning to question the commitment of some people who frequent the site. Now don't get me wrong this is not an accusation against anyone's practices, just an inquiry. Is this a site where mistresses masters and others are free to tease, entice, torment, humiliate, and capture subjects provided the site guidelines of use are respected? Or is it a place of fantasy where those without the courage to truly participate in the acts depicted here can play along. Really I already know that this site is both places to different people. But I myself am only interested in the former group. So now this twist of words unravels to its final form, an invitation. To those who would like to be teased enticed tormented humiliated and captured as I see fit, to come play with me in the deep end.

I mean no offense to those in the kiddy pool, have your fun, to each their own.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Anyone play hardball?

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

I'm not scared. 8-)
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
torture toy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by torture toy »

i would love to take the plunge with You Ma'am.
cikinit23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cikinit23 »

I'm ready to dive right in.
ryan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ryan »

im in. Im a bit scared, but in
JD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JD »

Yes ma'am i'm game.
blondetaurus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blondetaurus »

Ive been playing hardball since 2005, and I was beggining to wonder the same thing myself Miss Melsa. I only stumbled across this site after splitting with my former real life Mistress. I can safely say though, since my begginings in the D/s lifestyle, that I have always taken the plunge and have never been afraid to try new things.

Saying that, I do also agree, each to there own. I wont criticise anyone for their choice.
salveturbo68
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): property of Mistress Mary or as you all know her, Brunette_Goddess

Post by salveturbo68 »

it will be a privilege to be accept in your game pls mistress pick me
surfcreanative
Explorer
Explorer

Post by surfcreanative »

Now I mean no disrespect to those who have answered previously, but this post stated who is up for some hardball. Pity filled one line answers just aren't going to cut it.

"oohh yes I keen'

"Ohh please pick me"

These replies sum up the essence of the post. where is the commitment. where is the dedication. Where is the passion. Where is the sheer amazement and dedication to the sheer power of the feminine form, the satisfaction that comes from putting aside ones own pleasure and bestowing upon the superior sex the embodiment of love, support, dedication and worship. Have you not lied next to woman, felt her warmth, her touch, her uplifting, yet subtle strength that all members of this site state that they so desperately crave. Have you not wanted to submit to that radiant glow. To be next to dominant woman, to feel her touch, her beauty, her inner glow. I pity any who have not experienced this. Hopefully this site gives you a window into this pleasure. But seriously one liners aren't going to cut it.

Mistress Melsa i Salute you. An open invitation is daring, open and quite frankly down right exciting. I can't imagine how difficult it must be.

In my application I offer you a tease I posted about two months ago.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=1688

This sums up my attitude, views, wishes and dedications.
bdp514
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bdp514 »

I have waded in the kiddie pool and been fully immersed in the deep waters of full time lifestyle service. I much prefer the latter. I'm currently without a Mistress for the longest period of my adult life. This sight does provide ideas and a few challenges but mostly just makes me long to be in the service of a Mistress once again. I do occasionally have the opportunity to "play" with a Mistress I formerly served on my all too infrequent visits back to Los Angeles. I have mentioned ideas I gleemed from this site and we have tried some out even once using a tease as a guide for our play time. I also use CyberMistress. There is a routine on their called the Babysitter which is all about spanking, including a particularly harsh belt spanking. I've tried to follow it's instructions but find I cannot spank myself as hard as I imagined she would. Disappointed in myself I sought out a pro-Domme whom I knew from reputation would have no such qulms and asked her to dish out the required punishment. We ran the routine and following it's lead she dished out the hardest spanking I have ever received, ignoring my please to stop and leaving my bottom and thighs bruised.

So in short this sight is informational, occasionally inspirational but still a poor substitute for the joy and fullfillment of serving at the feet and whims of a superior Mistress.

If you'd see fit to test my dedication to this lifestyle I'd be honored and delighted to submit to your pleasure, to carry out any tasks without hesitation and to prove myself worthy of swimming with the sharks in the deeps end.
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

MistressMelsa wrote:Is this a site where mistresses masters and others are free to tease, entice, torment, humiliate, and capture subjects provided the site guidelines of use are respected?
I don't think so. It's a webtease site that happens to have a community forum and chat. If I want to be teased, enticed, tormented, humiliated, or captured, I'm going to have it done in real life. People who hide behind a computer are less likely to give you what you're looking for... whether you're a Mistress or a sub.

If you really want to play hardball, why are you looking here? Male subs outnumber dommes by a huge margin. It would be easy for you to find one who would play with you IRL if you looked.
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

I dont know if I can handle it because i have never tried it, but I am up for new experiences.
I am only 18.
irish2222
Explorer
Explorer

Post by irish2222 »

i havent seen if anyone got a game going?
anybody got game? lol
Mistress i would like to make myself available for hardball playing
but i am not one who say yeah i am up for it ,do anything
since i want the real thing
i need to know what You mean by hardball first
it is only prudent and what people in "real world " would do

sub irish
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

irish2222 wrote:
i need to know what You mean by hardball first
it is only prudent and what people in "real world " would do

sub irish

Couldn't agree more with you Sub Irish...Consensual, Safe and Sane play must always be the rule, anything else is NOT play.

Happy Adventures,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Hardball in the deep end sounds pretty dangerous to me... how are you supposed to swim when you're holding a bat?

That's a little too kinky for me.

(This message brought to you by the Zapp Brannigan Anti-Mixed Metaphors Council)