Japan adventure

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
JamesTKirk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Japan adventure

Post by JamesTKirk »

Dear Milovana users!

I am writing this post because I need your help… On September I am going for two months long business trip to Tokyo and I wanted to use as much of it as I can. I have already found a lot of places which in my free time I will visit touristically, but I also wish to explore Japan (and myself) in more intimate matter . In essence I wish to experience FemDom, which would actually be my first time, as so far I was only “using” Milovana webteases (btw. for which I wish to thank all of you a lot:) ).

Using Google I was trying to find a place where I could go, but so far the only interesting results looked like Sweet Devil (http://www.sweet-devil.tv/en/) or La Siora (http://rieasagiri2008.kir.jp/), which are really nice and tempting, but also expensive (I am afraid that a little too expensive, as the trip to Japan itself would cost me a lot of money anyway)*. Therefore I was trying to find a website, where I could announce that I am looking for a short-term Mistress , but once again I have failed (probably because I was not using appropriate search phrases or because I don’t speak Japanese… either way it seems that my search capabilities are limited) **. I have not yet tried tactics of “posting anywhere”, because I think it’s not very elegant, and I believe that with your help I may find tested/recommended places or websites.

* I was also trying to find places with an option where I wouldn’t have to pay so much, but I would be a part of the “show” for women (something like one could have seen in Public Disgrace climates).

** I was here looking for websites dedicated to BDSM, Kinky communities etc., but also for websites on which I could announce that I am “available” for all amateur girls, which would like to try to do anything they want to.

To sum up, so far I can’t find this what I am looking for, but I believe that Milovana is a place where I can ask for help without hesitation, so I would be extremely grateful for any advice:)

Cheers,
James T. Kirk:)
To boldly edge where no man has edged before
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Japan adventure

Post by Ditto »

JamesTKirk wrote: Cheers,
James T. Kirk:)
I'm confused.
:hmmm:

Why don't you just wrestle the bad guy into submission and run off the green skinned hottie?

dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Ummm.... place an ad on Craigslist Japan? Or CollarMe? If you don't speak Japanese, don't advertise in Japanese or you will probably get Japanese speakers.

There are, of course, many, many clubs similar to what you have mentioned... http://www.club-pervs.jp , club mars, club glamorous and such. Click on the links page there for many more possibilities, although equally expensive. Once in a club there, you can ask the girls who do speak English about local bdsm communities. Many people there are bi/multi-lingual. The only 'free' sessions I've seen are those where you agree to be on video for sale (as on Clips4for sale), & even these sessions aren't always free.

If it's a business trip, can you claim your visits to these clubs as a business expense? ;-)

Similar to anywhere else though, you probably aren't going to find a complete stranger/'amateur' who will just "take control" like you want. That's as bad as advertising for a Mistress here on the forums.

You have 4+ months to learn about Japanese culture, their language, form friendships... use it to your advantage. Get to know someone there who might then show you around when you are there & give you insider info.

Find/search for blogs like http://orientalfd.tumblr.com/ & keep asking questions/learning. Show deeper interest than you getting off on your own fantasies.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Worshippingu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Worshippingu »

well I checked out a lot of stuff and the price those sites says are about a normal price for a mistress/club Yukari from Sweet devil is worth the money. Well for me, she is, but that's because I love facesitting and she incorporates controlling the air well.