I do enjoy ranting and stuff, some of you might care

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Used and Abused
Explorer
Explorer

I do enjoy ranting and stuff, some of you might care

Post by Used and Abused »

I occasionally pop around here. I keep starting teases, like series, and never finish them. I tend to just post shit about my life on here, I need places to vent, and I know its a bit selfish thinking that you should care. But basically, I'm embarking on a bit of a teasing relationship at the minute, and I just thought a few of you would like to

Last time I posted I was talking about how my girlfriend had cheated on me. I got back together with her, but once a cheat, always a cheat, and she did it again, different bloke, so I finally got out of it, totally devastated to be fair. But, I'm an idiot for getting back into it.

Anyways. My mates have been trying to cheer me up, and dragged me to Leeds Festival, which was exactly what I needed. Getting arseholed in a field for 5/6 days, with my mates, listening to live music was exactly what I needed. There was a group of around 10 of us going, including a few girls, one of which, through that weekend I developed a bit of a 'thing' with.

Now, she's a bit of a flirt/tease. We started casually flirting a bit, but we got a bit of touchy feely, and she spent a couple of nights with me in my tent, and behind 'closed doors' by the end of the time there we'd started some heavy makeout sessions.

The Monday the group travelled back, but did so slowly, spending a number of hours in pubs. When we get back, we were more than a bit drunk. She invites me in hers. We shower together, have a bit play, and we end up in bed. No sex, but she did give me a blowjob. It felt AMAZING! We'd headed off to the festival on the Wednesday morning, I basically had the best part of a weeks load of cum backed up. Now, I don't cum! She just stops after a while, rolls over and goes "Night. Night". I go to the toilet and think about finishing myself off, but I decide to leave it, and experience my first real life 'tease and denial' experience.

Whe we eventually get up, she asks me if I enjoyed my trip to the bathroom, and I told her I didn't finish myself off, and I loved being teased. It was amazing. As we just had this really open talk about it, how the idea of it turns me on, how being a tease turns her on. It was amazing. She asked me if I could wait another day to cum, she'd cook us dinner tomorrow, and we'd have a little play.

I got round on the Wednesday after work. Lovely dinner, few glasses of wine, then we have a little play around, but she tells me she isn't going to let me fuck her, and my cock doesn't even get taken from my pants. Basically just some heavy petting with a little dry humping is all I get, she does play with herself and asks me if that's where I want to finally cum. Then she 'sends me on my way', I had work early in the morning.

Before I go, she says she can't stop me from cumming, but I promise her I'll hold out until she makes me cum (She loved that). She tells me Friday, which was a week after we spent our first night together, I'll get to cum in her pussy. This night was basically the only night it was difficult not to play with myself. Other nights I was too drunk/tired to really think about it. One thing that did plague my mind as well that night was how she said she'd have let me do "Bad, bad things" to her if I hadn't have mentioned my 'teasing fetish'.

Thursday. Despite having to hide an erection at a couple of times, basically a normal day. I exchanged a few saucy texts with her. Went to the pub with the guys on the evening. I got a lot of props for seemingly 'getting lucky' with this girl. They have no idea how 'lucky' I am. Haha.

Friday comes round. She sends me some photos and more texts. I get a text in the early afternoon telling me "I didn't mention this to you, I'm in Dublin at my parents for the weekend. Offer still stands." (or something along those lines). At this point I'm a mixture of confused, annoyed and uncontrollably horny. I call her. And I actually decide to fly out to Dublin and meet her. I'm introduced to her parents as her 'partner' (I love how you revert to being like a scared teenager when introduced to parents). And that night it happened. And it was amazing. I know there's sex and making love. And I honestly never expected anything besides the lust thing with her. But it was unbelievable.

I also said my most romantic/cheesiest line ever (There's a fine line between them). Afterwards, she was all "So you flew to Ireland just to have an orgasm", to which I replied "No, I flew to Ireland for you", which shockingly was true.

Basically, I just wanted a rebound fuck, some lustful sex. Instead, I've got myself a girl I'm head over heels for. She's not my normal type. To be fair, I like my ATTRACTIVE girls. I mean, she's really, really pretty. But she's not a thin girl. And if I'm to be perfectly honest, I'm a little bit shallow (who isn't). But she's amazing.

We got back from Dublin on Sunday night, and we're basically 'officially' a couple now. Since we first 'hooked up' there's been no T&D play, but we both want a way to incorporate it into our relationship. Just playful stuff for the time being, it's still early days. I don't know how far she will want to take it.

But yeah, we both want to keep the teasing going, and I want suggestions if you don't mind, about how we could do that whilst we're still very much in the "wanting to tear each others clothes off", new relationship stage.

It's insane. That less than 2 weeks ago I was feeling sorry for myself, and now I'm in a fully fledged relationship again. Crazy.

I once again, what happens all the times I post these 'snippets' of my life. I'm going to try and get another tease up. Again, I've basically forgot where I was going with the last one I started, so sorry, as there's basically a 2-part tease left unfinished.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: I do enjoy ranting and stuff, some of you might care

Post by dark »

I did enjoy reading it. Very great story and I feel happy for you mate :-)
Try or die
funden
Explorer
Explorer

Post by funden »

I also enjoyed your story... quite romantic, actually.

Reading your story, I think she probably doesn't really require teasing ideas from us :smile:
I'd suggest you just enjoy the "wanting to tear each others clothes off" phase while you can :-P
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

Lovely, I hope all goes well for you.
I Proudly Serve Women
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

That was a really enjoyable read and sounds great! Good luck!
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

Thank you for the slice of life story. It is great to hear about young love again. I have been with my wife/mistress for 23 years now. It is always nice to live vicariously through others.

Enjoy yourselves while you still can,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"