GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote:
philo wrote:@Trusfrated

Pledge to the Coven
Did you use the link to the TOTM
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=21630
Or the one in the list of teases
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=21630
If you used showtease it will try to download it as a classic tease.
Ah yes, that was it! Thanks for explaining that. I recall how TeaseMe has the same issue but I never understood why or when you would get the incorrect link. Now I see it comes from the TOTM section of the page, and that's where I was copying the link from. I just downloaded it successfully with your program using the proper link.

Do you anticipate developing this program any further, or is it simply to download teases and nothing else?
The reason it does not work in teaseme is the script version attribute is missing at the top of the file. I added it manually and it worked. I will fix that.

I will probably add language translation in at some point.

If people make suggestions to improve it they will always be considered, but I don't currently have any plans beyond a stand alone download.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

philo wrote:If people make suggestions to improve it they will always be considered, but I don't currently have any plans beyond a stand alone download.
I feel like I make a lot of (too many) suggestions. I understand that what you do takes considerable time and effort. So, I certainly don't expect (or demand) that anything I bring up be taken too seriously, unless yourself or others concur. I'm sort of techie and this is just the way my mind works.

I've accumulated a fairly large number of offline teases. One idea I had would be a sort of "tease browser." Sometimes it's hard to remember what each one was about and who the model was by just the filename. It would great if the Downloader could list the teases in your designated folder in a manner similar to Milovana. Is it possible to download the thumbnail, description, tags, and stats (rating, views) that appear online? Or just the basic script and pictures?

If the Downloader could have a mode where its browser shows what you have available (with at least a thumbnail of one photo from that tease) and then allowed you to launch that tease in GuideMe (or TeaseMe?) that seems like it would be pretty nice. In other words, it could be a "front end" to GuideMe in that it could download OR launch a tease from a "pretty" browser-based menu.

Again, just a thought. I suspect getting the description and other data downloaded may be problematic.

Thanks for reading. :-)
ImageImage
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

First off, thank you for developing this. Teaseme and Guideme are both great programs and the teases for them are great times!

I'm trying my hand at a new tease for Guideme but am not a programmer by trade so it'll take me a while.

I do have one request though; is it possible to add a setting to turn the clock in the upper left corner on or off? I find it very distracting and it kind of spoils some of the secret timers.

Thanks!
Baron Hardpenis von Steele
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Baron Hardpenis von Steele »

Hey everybody. Here's that thing I promised. It's a slideshow tease. No story this time, just boobs and buttocks. Stroking guidance is minimal--this is more like a toy or helper than the main event. It's very similar to and inspired by Games Room - On The Edge.

Gotta Edge 'Em All!
Features:
  • 90 girls to stroke to.
  • Customization - add your own pictures or girls.
  • You choose how often you're allowed to cum.
  • You choose how long each session lasts.
  • Choose your kinks - no ballbusting if you're not into that.
Let me know if you like it and if I should spend more time on it. There's a lot more that could be added, like gender options, metronomes, sounds, and more kinks.

Download v0.8 complete tease: mega.co.nz (377 MB)
Attachments
GottaEdgeEmAll-xmlHotfix-v0.8.2.zip
Script hotfix - download the v0.8 tease first, then replace the .xml files with the ones in this .zip.
(12.82 KiB) Downloaded 1780 times
Last edited by Baron Hardpenis von Steele on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My teases
Cumquest: the Quest for Cum! - Freely explore a fantastic world full of women allergic to clothing who have nothing better to do but make you stroke and edge and send you on menial errands!
Gotta Edge 'Em All! - An orgasm delaying slideshow. Highly configurable to suit your style.
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

Hi Baron Hardpenis von Steele ,

i really like the tease and the idea!
If you use a Metronome (with overdrives,...) it would be fantastic!! :-)
Explorer
Explorer

Ask and ye shall receive.

v0.8.1
Metronomes - simple or complex.
Now girls can play too!.. If they like girls. Adding male pictures is more difficult so I'll do that only if someone asks for it.
Download here
Last edited by Baron Hardpenis von Steele on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My teases
Cumquest: the Quest for Cum! - Freely explore a fantastic world full of women allergic to clothing who have nothing better to do but make you stroke and edge and send you on menial errands!
Gotta Edge 'Em All! - An orgasm delaying slideshow. Highly configurable to suit your style.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

BoundSquirrel wrote:First off, thank you for developing this. Teaseme and Guideme are both great programs and the teases for them are great times!

I'm trying my hand at a new tease for Guideme but am not a programmer by trade so it'll take me a while.

I do have one request though; is it possible to add a setting to turn the clock in the upper left corner on or off? I find it very distracting and it kind of spoils some of the secret timers.

Thanks!
Next version has the option to turn the clock and metronome off at the application level.
I have been working on changing the how the script variables are stored (currently they have to be strings) so they can be any type.
Once I get that working I will release the next version.
I need to finish something else for another project I am working on first though.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

I was directed over here from the TeaseMe thread. I have a Mac and I'd like to take advantage of the offline teases. Has anyone successfully installed GuideMe or TeaseMe on a Mac?

I downloaded the GuideMe material, but I don't know what the executable file is. Or should I be running something else to open the capability?

I didn't read through all 14 pages of this thread, so forgive me if I missed something.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

elvisomar wrote:I was directed over here from the TeaseMe thread. I have a Mac and I'd like to take advantage of the offline teases. Has anyone successfully installed GuideMe or TeaseMe on a Mac?

I downloaded the GuideMe material, but I don't know what the executable file is. Or should I be running something else to open the capability?

I didn't read through all 14 pages of this thread, so forgive me if I missed something.
GuideMe is written to be cross platform so should work on mac.
There are certain files that are os specific.
It is written in java, so you need a new enough version of the java runtime installed
It also uses vlc to play media.
There is also a file (swt.jar) that needs to be os specific.
It also needs to match with whether the os is 64 or 32 bit.
there are two packaged versions at the moment that contain the correct files for win 32 and win 64

is your mac os 64 or 32bit?

if you let me know I will package a version with the correct files for you to test
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

Baron, your edging tease is great!
But what program are we supposed to use to change the girls?
Explorer
Explorer

jackstock wrote:Baron, your edging tease is great!
But what program are we supposed to use to change the girls?
Thanks! :-D
How do you mean, change the girls? What is it you want to do?

I have another small update too.
v0.8.2
Tweaks to the metronome
Added more actions and kinks
Added hotkeys
Split up files to make customization easier
Download here
Last edited by Baron Hardpenis von Steele on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My teases
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

philo wrote:
elvisomar wrote:I was directed over here from the TeaseMe thread. I have a Mac and I'd like to take advantage of the offline teases. Has anyone successfully installed GuideMe or TeaseMe on a Mac?

GuideMe is written to be cross platform so should work on mac.
There are certain files that are os specific.
It is written in java, so you need a new enough version of the java runtime installed
It also uses vlc to play media.
There is also a file (swt.jar) that needs to be os specific.
It also needs to match with whether the os is 64 or 32 bit.
there are two packaged versions at the moment that contain the correct files for win 32 and win 64

is your mac os 64 or 32bit?

if you let me know I will package a version with the correct files for you to test
Thank you very much for the offer. Mine is a 64-bit machine. It is a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 iMac running OSX Lion 10.7.5, with a Radeon HD 512MB video card. I do have VLC loaded on my Mac, and use that as my preferred (but not my default) video player.
TOKON1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by TOKON1 »

can anyone help me with this on my mac....PLEASE
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

Great work all of you! 8-)
marcel808
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by marcel808 »

hey, i hope anyone can help me..ic cant start the start.bat..nothing happend...whats wrong?