Self Examination

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Self Examination

Post by rbtheservant »

Thank you Diddums!

I just saw your "Check Your Balls" tease pop up as a random tease:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=1107

Thank you for bringing light to this issue. I had a friend that lost one of his nuts to cancer about a year ago, ever since then I check myself. Too bad it had to take a friend losing his ball for me to get scared enough to do regular self examination. Anyone who is participating in the teases on this site is in the area anyway, take a few moments to exam yourself, you may find you actually like it.

Seriously, stay healthy, it will give you more time to spend on this terrific site.

Sincerely,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
profit princess
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Self Examination

Post by profit princess »

same advice for the ladies as well!! they need to get checked out as well. ;)
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rbtheservant »

profit princess wrote:same advice for the ladies as well!! they need to get checked out as well. ;)

So true Profit Princess, so true. I want everyone in this community to be around as long as they can. A simple check can help detect a problem early.

Thanks,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

This is as good a time as any to ask:

How exactly does one check oneself? I suppose I "check" my self every time I wash my balls, or play with them, no? And then what exactly am I checking for? If something was wrong, what should I expect to find?
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
cd_sara
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cd_sara »

ThirtyDaysOfDenial wrote:This is as good a time as any to ask:

How exactly does one check oneself? I suppose I "check" my self every time I wash my balls, or play with them, no? And then what exactly am I checking for? If something was wrong, what should I expect to find?
Lumps or anything out of the ordinary.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

ThirtyDaysOfDenial wrote:This is as good a time as any to ask:

For males? Feel your testicles for any signs of abnormality or any bumps that shouldn't be there. The skin is thin and soft, and should be easy to feel through. There should obviously be 2 distinct testes inside, but you should feel for any other lumps, bumps or otherwise foreign growths.

Women should feel for lumps or bumps while laying down and standing up. It's best to keep your arm above your head to flatten out the tissue against your body and make it easiest to check for any abnormalities. It helps to either use some lotion or lube on your fingertips so your fingers slide across your skin, using both up and down and circular motions to feel for lumps. I find it's convenient to do in the bathtub.

-L