Cobra Libre

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cobra Libre

Post by Nezhul »

So I bought the toy when it was on sale in one of the shops, and here's the short review.

First of all, the sensation.
I'v read about it in several reviews and often seen comparison to blowjob. For me - it's not. It's a vibration based toy and so the feeling I can describe is the closest to vibration. It has several motors (I think maybe two) so apart of steady vibrations it provides a king of thumping on different settings. It's the first time I had an orgasm from vibration and it feels rather nice. It's definitely enough to satisfy, because I used it 3 times over this week, and I didn't stroke that week normally. I don't think it'll completely substitute, but it's an equal in fun anyway.
The toy itself vibrating really hard, so even if not intended, it can be used by women too.
I really hoped it can provide post orgasm torture, but IT CAN'T, so for anyone interested - there you go. After you cum the sensations are rather pleasent, and not oversensitive.

It has like 12 or 16 settings of vibration, but really it's more like 4 settings with several levels of intensity each. It's enough though. I would have liked more settings, of course, but it's enough. There are no wave settings, as you might have imagined - there's no settings that ramp up and down in waves. They are all very steady and linear.

As for descreetness, it's good. If you don't let it touch anything firm, it makes little to no noise, and shouldn't be heard from behind the door. It comes in a nice plain box. It also has the advantage of sperm not shooting everywhere because the head is enclosed.

Usability:
I can't hold it in the hand. It vibrates my fingers so bad, so that weird sensation in the fingers overrides pleasent from the cock.
It weights enough to overweight the cock - it can't dangle on top of it. SO you either have to lay it on your tighs or your stomach. Personally, I prefer placing rolled towel on my tighs, so that it doesn't bend my cock too low, and lean it upon that towel.
It's waterproof, so it washes good, although you can't use it underwater because sensor panel acts wierdly.
As for sensor panel itself - I find it not very good. It's really easy to touch and activate it accidentally. I turned off the device several tiles, and I also turned it on several times when I didn't intended to.

Overall:
A good toy. Costs it's money. Too bad it cannot be reprogrammed.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cobra Libre

Post by arthurb »

Thank You for the detailed review.

:thankyou:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service