GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

xeenith
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by xeenith »

maybe a simple use of the numbers 1, 2, 3... to select the choice you want when there is more than one button ?
altce
Explorer
Explorer

Post by altce »

3 remarks on Guideme 0.04

Both 32 and 64 bit using skirmish....
1/BUG ?
I detected a huge memory leak of up to 100 MB per image, mAking this game
unplayable after 10-15 minutes.
2/ BUG?
I changed the JPG mask in skirmish (search for *.jpg) to .gif to test with animated gifs.
Unfortunately my PC is n ot fast enough to play the smoothly in full screen.
Playing on 800x600 is better, but still worse to f.a. Irfanview on full screen....

1/ REQUEST
Can we include a serial port out (possible IN also?) command ? This way we can control a vibrator for example using cheap USB serial PC board. They can be purchased on ebay easily, and allow for many signal to be generated. Mine for example has relays, a PWM output and 4 analog inputs.

Keep on the good work !!!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

altce wrote:3 remarks on Guideme 0.04

Both 32 and 64 bit using skirmish....
1/BUG ?
I detected a huge memory leak of up to 100 MB per image, mAking this game
unplayable after 10-15 minutes.
2/ BUG?
I changed the JPG mask in skirmish (search for *.jpg) to .gif to test with animated gifs.
Unfortunately my PC is n ot fast enough to play the smoothly in full screen.
Playing on 800x600 is better, but still worse to f.a. Irfanview on full screen....

1/ REQUEST
Can we include a serial port out (possible IN also?) command ? This way we can control a vibrator for example using cheap USB serial PC board. They can be purchased on ebay easily, and allow for many signal to be generated. Mine for example has relays, a PWM output and 4 analog inputs.

Keep on the good work !!!
1/BUG ? memory leaks are not possible in Java :whistle: .
But seriously I will have a look.

2/ BUG? this is all handled within a browser component, so not sure there is much I can do about it.

I develop / test on a gaming pc, so would not see performance / memory issues unless they are really bad.

1/ REQUEST
Have not done serial port stuff for a long time and then in C++.
If you can give me some hints and suggested ways of doing it in Java I can have a look.

Memory leak is fixed in the next version
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I have a long-beared idea in mind, and now I feel like doing it, but instead of writing app from scratch I thought to check GuideMe first, so here's a few questions.

General Idea: You select the time you want to play. The app will pick random video from your library that is roughly of appropriate length and play it.
During the video you are prompted subtitle-based random tasks, metronome beats, and sometimes have to input back (click a button). The idea is to make a linear-style tease but with a video instead of pictures.

Questions:
1) What video formats can you output with GM?
2) Can you overlay subtitles, buttons and text above the video?
3) Can you overlay sounds above the video's native track?
4) Can you make a complex script that will run on timer for a long time on a single page? The idea is that the script needs to change text/beats/buttons based on timer, while the video keeps playing the entire tease nonstop.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
altce
Explorer
Explorer

Post by altce »

philo wrote:
altce wrote:3 remarks on Guideme 0.04

If you can give me some hints and suggested ways of doing it in Java I can have a look.

Memory leak is fixed in the next version

Thanks philo...
I am not a java programmer (not a good programmer at all), but try here:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17802_01/pro ... lPort.html

Just a shot, but may be it helps....
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Nezhul wrote:I have a long-beared idea in mind, and now I feel like doing it, but instead of writing app from scratch I thought to check GuideMe first, so here's a few questions.
I think the easy answer is that GuideMe would not be suitable

Questions:
1) What video formats can you output with GM?
Any video that plays in VLC

2) Can you overlay subtitles, buttons and text above the video?
Certainly not easily, the left hand side is now a browser window that can have any HTML which would be a possibility, but then you might as well go completely browser based.

3) Can you overlay sounds above the video's native track?
No you can either have video or audio, whilst the program could be changed to do both, synchronizing the two would be very difficult.

4) Can you make a complex script that will run on timer for a long time on a single page? The idea is that the script needs to change text/beats/buttons based on timer, while the video keeps playing the entire tease nonstop.
The main issue with this would be that the video is refreshed when the page loads (which is how you would change text etc). You do have the ability to start the video at a specific time, so you could keep a running check of how long the video was running and start it at roughly where you got to, but I doubt it would work very well.

If you want to write something from scratch then feel free to reuse any of the GuideMe code, the full source code is available on GitHub https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe/tree/UI I have tried to make it as modular as possible, so there may be classes etc you can reuse.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

altce wrote: Thanks philo...

What hardware do you plug into the usb port?
I think the main issue is this is complex low level stuff that needs to know what it is talking to.
We would either need to have a standardised device (Arduino?) that you could connect to.
Or an isolation layer that has a generic interface which would need specific code to be written for each different device.

I have not done much coding at this low level, but am happy to collaborate to add an interface to guide me.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you want to write something from scratch then feel free to reuse any of the GuideMe code
nope. Using someone else's code is more complex and time consuming. As a lazy guy I would rather write it on my own

thanks for the answers!
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

Hey there!
Was searching for a nice way to randomise/ enhance my teases and I got an idea but am pretty bad at programming :)

I have a realtouch, and I got a couple dozen videos that I got on
http://realtouchscripts.com/portal.php? ... 08c5568cbc

They use a scripter to encode a video and then VLC to read it.
I was wondering if it was possible for the GuideMe program to be able to read those videos, this way, we could use them for teases like the SuperChallenge, wich reads random cock hero videos.

Let me know!, thanks!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

possible, but VERY expencive (c)

seriously, it should be possible but tough to do.
tammuz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tammuz »

Nezhul wrote:
If you want to write something from scratch then feel free to reuse any of the GuideMe code
nope. Using someone else's code is more complex and time consuming. As a lazy guy I would rather write it on my own

thanks for the answers!
Hi there, i've never posted before, but i have a question, which is the license attach to the GuideMe project?

PD: you have done a really good job there, i just love the concept and all the new cool features.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

tammuz wrote:
Nezhul wrote:

thanks for the answers!
Hi there, i've never posted before, but i have a question, which is the license attach to the GuideMe project?

PD: you have done a really good job there, i just love the concept and all the new cool features.
Guide Me is an open source, collaborative project.
Some of the code is reused from other open source projects, in theory it is covered by multiple licences.
Using GuideMe for personal use or re-using it in other open source projects is fine.
Selling GuideMe or re-using it in closed source projects would breach the licence of some of the code.
tammuz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tammuz »

(...)
philo wrote:
Guide Me is an open source, collaborative project.
Some of the code is reused from other open source projects, in theory it is covered by multiple licences.
Using GuideMe for personal use or re-using it in other open source projects is fine.
Selling GuideMe or re-using it in closed source projects would breach the licence of some of the code.
Yes, i know how open source projects and license works, when i check the repo i didnt find any info about the license attach to it, thats why i asked, and in fact, if they are release under LGPL or BSD (just to name some of them) makes a huge difference to the developers involved.
altce
Explorer
Explorer

Post by altce »

philo wrote:
altce wrote: Thanks philo...

What hardware do you plug into the usb port?
I think the main issue is this is complex low level stuff that needs to know what it is talking to.
We would either need to have a standardised device (Arduino?) that you could connect to.
Or an isolation layer that has a generic interface which would need specific code to be written for each different device.

I have not done much coding at this low level, but am happy to collaborate to add an interface to guide me.
Most USB single microproxxessor boards do have a USB port that (once plugged in) emulates a serial port (supported by windows, or a driver provided with the board) , so a setting is needed to adapt the portnumber (may be as high as 15) , a setting for the baud rate and a word/parity combination (8N1 is common)
The board i talked about just accepts single line ascii commands followed by CRLF.
The send data part is not that difficult most of the time, but reading data may be more tricky.
I have some experience with VB6 in this, but JAVA is unknown to me.
I will be happy to give feedback if you want to give it a try, and to compare the code to VB6 examples if that is relevant.
Thanks...
MrDigital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrDigital »

I have the Problem with the Memory, too :-(
It would be nice if you release the new Version soon ;-)