Milovana Fleshlight Owners Society

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Do you own a Fleshlight?

Yes, I actually own multiple.
9%
Yes, I have one
31%
No, though I am recieving one soon
2%
No, though I wish I did
42%
No, and I don't especially want one
16%

Total votes: 122

TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Milovana Fleshlight Owners Society

Post by TheGraduate »

kilobite wrote:
nomeuno wrote:it's very difficult to hold out in that thing.
Is a fleshlight particularly different from any other stroker?

It's basically the bugatti veyron of "stokers". It's apparently better than actual sex... here's hoping the tens of thousands of testimonials are true :lol: mine's still in the mail. I got the Stamina Training Unit, which they claim makes lasting 10 minutes nearly impossible. We'll see about that. I'd like to think I'm a little more skilled, but I've heard a lot of stories of guys who outright regret buying it because they only ever last a minute or two.

Needless to say, I'm gonna conquer that thing, whatever it takes. :innocent:
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by teased247 »

Although I don't have a "Fleshlight" .... I do have a few strokers that are of the same material that is in a Fleshlight. These things are awesome, and they feel even better :-)

My wife loves using them on me and teasing the hell out of me. I am not so familiar with this stamina model, but one of the sleeves I have is very tight, and whoa .... holding out is not an option, especially if there is some speed involved.

It is really intense when taken right to the edge, and then kept there with hardly any movements at all. I mean like, we are talking even an 1/8th of an inch up and down will get me climbing up the walls.

Super easy to clean as well ..... store it in a zip lock bag. No problems at all.

Doing a tease with one is and would be fantastic ......
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

teased247 wrote:Although I don't have a "Fleshlight" .... I do have a few strokers that are of the same material that is in a Fleshlight. These things are awesome, and they feel even better :-)

My wife loves using them on me and teasing the hell out of me. I am not so familiar with this stamina model, but one of the sleeves I have is very tight, and whoa .... holding out is not an option, especially if there is some speed involved.

It is really intense when taken right to the edge, and then kept there with hardly any movements at all. I mean like, we are talking even an 1/8th of an inch up and down will get me climbing up the walls.

Super easy to clean as well ..... store it in a zip lock bag. No problems at all.

Doing a tease with one is and would be fantastic ......
Fleshlight claims their material is unique to them and patented, but there's definitely other varieties of "cyberskin" out there which are probably very similar. I've seen all sorts of crazy stuff made out of that kind of material. Some Japanese companies are even making custom-to-order lovedolls with a layer of the stuff over the entire body.

The stamina unit is pretty much the best they could come up with in terms of texture and tightness, as far as I could gather. It looks a lot like one of their other patterns, but everything I've read on the forums agrees with the company that it's substantially better. We'll see :whistle:
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

Mine shipped today and I'm entirely too excited :w00t:
eliz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by eliz »

Mines being shipped too hehe, finally decided to order one after reading this thread. I often doubted whether I should get one, but these tentemonials on Fleshlight.com and such sites seemed not too objective to me, however.. I've been lurking here for a while and this site and the users and their experiences seem reliable to me :-)

Tomorrow is the big day :lol: got the STU Fleshlight.. really excited.. after always having masturbated with the hand. :innocent: .
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Im actually concidering buying one, they are really cheap actually compared to some toys ive seen. Anyone know of the cheapest UK supplier?
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

cumhardy wrote:Anyone know of the cheapest UK supplier?
I live in Europe and I ordered mine off fleshlight.com actually. Shipping took a little while longer, but it turned out fairly cheap (even with VAT and similar charges slapped on top). Might be a good idea now as well as the dollar is weak.

Otherwise just google around a bit and compare prices, it's probably not going to differ that much between different retailers if you stick to the larger ones. fleshlight.co.uk seems decent (found it from a quick google).
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

About 16 hours until my Stamina Training Unit shows up, and then I'm gonna go MIA from the internet for a week :lol:
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

dont get too excited graduate... Wouldnt want you to be disappointed due to high expectations.
The Mistress From Oz
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

Alright, it came. First thoughts: JESUS this material is realistic. creepy, almost... but in a good way. Heavier than expected, very sleek and well designed.

I'll... get back to you :lol: I don't think I'm gonna be at all disappointed. Just fingers in there felt amazing.
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

holy fuck
duke_no_cum

Post by duke_no_cum »

TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

duke_no_cum wrote:Have you seen this one?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734
yeah, tenga products are terrible, and more expensive than fleshlights. they're made of silicone, which is way too firm for the purpose, and they're also really short. in addition, that one is only good for 50 uses, and the normal tenga are $10 for one use, while the fleshlight never wears out if you treat it right, some people still have theirs and use it daily after 4 years. If for some reason you still want a tenga, they're cheaper and have a better selection at www.toydemon.com

now that i've recovered from the best orgasm of my life... i can say that i see why fleshlight is as popular and well liked as it is, and not a one of those raving testimonials was lying. i don't think i'm into denial anymore, couldn't deny myself THIS. :lol:
eliz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by eliz »

pfew, just got mine and tried it out, took me well over 40 minutes to cum, guess I was used too much to my hand lol. However it felt quite nice on the way.

Orgasm was really a bit too intense so coulndt get all the cum out because it was getting way too sensitive. Feels pretty good but yeah I have to get used to it.
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

eliz wrote:pfew, just got mine and tried it out, took me well over 40 minutes to cum, guess I was used too much to my hand lol. However it felt quite nice on the way.

Orgasm was really a bit too intense so coulndt get all the cum out because it was getting way too sensitive. Feels pretty good but yeah I have to get used to it.
I did my homework before buying, and it seems that heavy hand-use desensitizes you :lol:

So, as you use the FL more, it'll feel better as your nerves recover. Similar to what happens if a woman uses a vibrator too often, switching to a realistic/soft dildo would let her sensitivity return.

That's actually one of the reasons I wanted to buy it, I have always had a lot of trouble cumming in the presence of others, and I'm hoping the nerve recovery will help that.

As for on orgasm, that's a biological response trying to get you to shoot as deep inside as possible, so once you start to cum, go as deep in as you can and just hold in there, pressing it down on your cock to stay deep. It'll be a little more bearable and give you the full orgasm. I had that issue my first time with it too, so I looked it up.

ps: don't forget to change your vote :-P