Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Xirodorin
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by Xirodorin »

anewbie wrote:I just reinstalled my PC (from Vista to Windows 8 32-bit) and this doesn't ever open anymore (double clicking the exe as well as "run as admin"). Anyone have any idea why, or even had the same problem and resolved it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, was looking forward to trying out the revamped challenge tease :lol:
Yo, just redownloaded this program after getting a new PC with win 8.

Getting this same problem.

Can't launch in admin, compability mode or both. The program shows up in task manager for about 0.2 seconds, but doesn't actually launch.

Anyone know how to get by this?
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Dude Man »

Nothing seems to work on this, I downloaded the virtual sex tease but can't seem to load it with tease me. They are just listed as seperate videos in WinRAR that you can only open with windows media player.

Also I tried to use the tutorial but that wouldn't load either, it just showed up as a load of useless files on WinRAR? Anyone know why this is?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

TCM08 wrote:Any chance of a re-up for Kate's Birthday? I'd like to try the offline version having done the online version a while back! (The link on the first page, while live, takes you to a different download instead)
Thx... fixed the link. Download should now work.
elvisomar wrote:I've not read through the 58 pages of this thread, but I wanted to follow up on this TeaseMe software. I know two years ago there was no plan for a Mac version. What is the status of that? Has anybody ported it or put it in a wrapper or anything?
sorry... no idea... i didn't see Takenaga for a while here on the board. I don't know if he is still working on TeaseMe.
anewbie wrote:I just reinstalled my PC (from Vista to Windows 8 32-bit) and this doesn't ever open anymore (double clicking the exe as well as "run as admin"). Anyone have any idea why, or even had the same problem and resolved it?
sadly i don't have win 8 to test for myself. Did you install .NET 4 on Windows 8? Is there any sort of compatibility mode? On windows 7 and vista everything works fine.
Dude Man wrote:Nothing seems to work on this, I downloaded the virtual sex tease but can't seem to load it with tease me. They are just listed as seperate videos in WinRAR that you can only open with windows media player. Also I tried to use the tutorial but that wouldn't load either, it just showed up as a load of useless files on WinRAR? Anyone know why this is?
You have to copy the xml and the subfolder with the media files into the /Teases/ folder in TeaseMe. The Tease should appear in the list on the loading screen. Or is there an error when you loaded the xml?
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude Man »

[/quote]You have to copy the xml and the subfolder with the media files into the /Teases/ folder in TeaseMe. The Tease should appear in the list on the loading screen. Or is there an error when you loaded the xml?[/quote]

Thank you, it works fine now!
Xirodorin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xirodorin »

d3vi0n wrote:
sadly i don't have win 8 to test for myself. Did you install .NET 4 on Windows 8? Is there any sort of compatibility mode? On windows 7 and vista everything works fine.
As I stated in a post where I quoted that, compatibility modes haven't helped, with or without launching as admin. Windows 8 comes with .NET 4 already installed and the official download from Microsoft will not install for that reason :C
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

American Stroker

This is the TeaseMe version of the classic tease created by eteased (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTeased/).

I converted a PCMistress version created by me :-D (the original was a PowerPoint file, I think).
He never release a day 5, but I create days 5, 6 and 7 just to get a conclusion. If you guys liked, I can try convert news episodes.
UPDATE: Download the fix below

NOTE: He used a lot of abreviations with this simbol -> '
And I got a lot of errors when I copied the text. If you find some in the tease, sorry :-(

I changed the pictures and the original girls. The actual version have:

The host: Mila Kunis
The Girls: Mellisa Clarke, Malena and Bryci.

Code: Select all

http://depositfiles.org/files/mz25hmh6phttp://depositfiles.org/files/tnzrusvzs (FIX)
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Android TeaseMe

Post by philo »

New version of Android TeaseMe uploaded
https://code.google.com/p/android-tease ... loads/list

The Ultimate Man Test now works on Android.

This is a major rewrite which should improve the speed pages load, this was needed due to the size of the tease.
It has all the new functionality that was added in V1.4 of the windows version (apart from stopAt for video)
There were also various minor defects fixed as well whilst testing it with the tease.
Congratulations to artis :wave: the tease is a major piece of work which tests the limits of what TeaseMe can do and provided me with the motivation to add the latest functionality to the Android version.
dmv1701
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dmv1701 »

I tried the Android version but I can't load anything. I found the data directory and cp[ied a couple of the teases there but nothing show up for the load. What do I need to do?

Thanks!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

dmv1701 wrote:I tried the Android version but I can't load anything. I found the data directory and cp[ied a couple of the teases there but nothing show up for the load. What do I need to do?

Thanks!
If you go into preferences and data directory it should show the folder where it is looking for the tease.
If the tease xml and media folder are copied there, chosing load should display a list of the teases in the folder.
It should work the same as putting them in the teases directory in the windows version.

If this is not working can you post the version of android your device uses.
dmv1701
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dmv1701 »

I was copying the folders in there. I need just the xml and the folder of the pictures. Thanks for the reply.

Also, I can get most of the teases from here to work with it, but some that have subfolders don't seem to display the pictures. Do I need to copy all of the pictures from the subfolders to the main folder?

Thanks again!
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

just copy and paste the xml+folder from the teaseme pc version to the android data directory
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

dmv1701 wrote:I was copying the folders in there. I need just the xml and the folder of the pictures. Thanks for the reply.

Also, I can get most of the teases from here to work with it, but some that have subfolders don't seem to display the pictures. Do I need to copy all of the pictures from the subfolders to the main folder?

Thanks again!
Are you using the latest version?
If it is not working with the latest version, letme know the teases that are not working and I will fix it.
It should work with sub folders
dmv1701
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dmv1701 »

I am using the latest version. And I'm using Ice Cream Sandwich 4.2 on my tablet.

5 Girls Tease for example, no pictures come up. Anything with the subfolders below the main one that the xml points to don't display the pictures in the subfolder.

I've also had it lock up on the videos on the tablet. Do I need to have specific video apps loaded for the videos to work?

Thanks for your help!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

dmv1701 wrote:I am using the latest version. And I'm using Ice Cream Sandwich 4.2 on my tablet.

5 Girls Tease for example, no pictures come up. Anything with the subfolders below the main one that the xml points to don't display the pictures in the subfolder.

I've also had it lock up on the videos on the tablet. Do I need to have specific video apps loaded for the videos to work?

Thanks for your help!
Pictures not showing was definitely a bug, it was not doing the directories properly, fix is in progress.
Videos use the standard Android video viewer, so if they work with the normal video viewer they should work ok.

If you let me know specifics of what videos are locking up, I will have a look to see what is going on.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Is there a way to change the directory being used for pictures partway through a Teasme tease? I'm planning to make a tease using mainly random pictures, and would like to be able to change the directory to simulate a change of outfits....