Toy List

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.

What do you think about this idea?

One Star (Hate It)
No votes
Two Stars (Don't Like It)
29%
Three Stars (Like It)
14%
Four Stars (Really Like It)
29%
Five Stars (Love It)
29%

Total votes: 7

bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Toy List

Post by bondageslave36 »

How about having a toy list area in with the description of the tease. I hate getting halfway through a tease that doesn't tell you what you need at the beginning and finding out I don't have any banana's in the house. I think that might improve the site a lot.

Please take the poll to show me if you like this idea or not. Post any comments/suggestions you have on this subject as replys.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I mean its enough when the toys are listed on the 1st page of the tease. Then you can decide to do it or not when you dont have some of the items listed.
Try or die
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I have found that the toys aren't always listed on the first page of the tease.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

bondageslave36 wrote:I have found that the toys aren't always listed on the first page of the tease.
Yes, we could make it a rule though.

I'm always very careful with adding new features, because they can do more harm than good when they lead to confusion. The last thing I want to do is make creating teases complicated. So I suggest we just make a rule that authors have to put a list of required toys on the first page of a tease.

Everyone ok with that?
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

I like it.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I hope its ok if i post a text from softy in another topic:
Maybe if the author of a tease that requires props told us what would be required and ordered us to assemble the necessary items beforehand, that would help. On the other hand, for me, a lot of the thrill is in surrendering my free will, doing as I am told. Running downstairs, naked, with my penis jumping up and down between my legs, looking for the item I have been ordered to fetch, well, the idea just kind of turns me on.

I think that depends on the tease. Every rule restricts the authors a little, i think. Although i would prefer the items listed at start. But the comment from softy says all :-D