Total Devotion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Total Devotion

Post by Snot »

Are there any teases that are kinda like total devotion where the woman slowly tricks the guy into not cumming.

This is one of my favorite teases.

Thanks for the advice
Nova
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Total Devotion

Post by Nova »

I don't know of any teases that are like that one but I would be interested to find some. Thats also one of my favorite teases.

Have you tried to contact the author?
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

Not sure. I prefer the ones where they indicate some kind of defiance on my behalf at first, but as it goes on that initial defiance deteriorates.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Here is a link to the tease I forgot to post it
Total Devotion

This is the author
cactusman
sissypatseybelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissypatseybelle »

OMG This is an outstanding tease! It pushes all of my buttons brilliantly. She is so manipulative in such a sweet and endearing way that I would gladly serve up my orgasms for a month for a smile from her, while she cuckolds me with the biggest stud in town, then ask if I would clean them both up! Yes I would, to make her smile again!
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

I wish we could find the author or get someone to do a new one thats kinda the same in the way she gently tricks you into being teased
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Snot wrote:I wish we could find the author or get someone to do a new one thats kinda the same in the way she gently tricks you into being teased
I just noticed this thread. Back in the old days I wasn't looking in the forums.
But now I have published several more teases, although none quite like that one... :-)
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

cactusman wrote:
Snot wrote:I wish we could find the author or get someone to do a new one thats kinda the same in the way she gently tricks you into being teased
I just noticed this thread. Back in the old days I wasn't looking in the forums.
But now I have published several more teases, although none quite like that one... :-)
Wow 2006... It's really sad how long I go in-between being active in the community in stead of just doing tons of amazing teases. I know im pulling this thread way out of the grave but it took catusman almost a year to reply to it so I figure 5 years is just good 1upmenship lol.

Really though Catus you are my fav author. Iv stopes adding your teases to my favorites as they were crowding out everyone else's. Instead I've got your tease page bookmarked and it's the first page I see when I come to this site. I love everyone of your teases. Truly epic all of them.

The total devotion tease is defo one of my all time favs but you've made so many amazing teases now that it's hard to pick out just one. Thanks for making so many epic teases. Myself and I'm sure many others love your work and really appreciate you being so awesome at making them. :p

Edit: I think my year is broke... 2008? I didn't think it had already been 5 years lol
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Wow, thanks Snot, I really appreciate it.