Diana's Experiment Download and feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TheDoctor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Diana's Experiment Download and feedback

Post by TheDoctor »

The Doctor here with something I hope will become a fan fav. It is a small custom audio tease.
this tease was created with the idea to be expanded and grant the ability to request audio files that when i am able i can add to it.

I have taken the time to upload the core pack here - http://www.mediafire.com/?51tlcofz6ywxu77

Information can be found here- http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=19036

The file is .rar and contains 11 files and a intro on how to use these mp3 files.
All content was created by me for you. if something is not to your liking please express and using what i have i will expand it for you.

after a while i hope that Diana will be a star on this fine site.

8-)
The best things in life is always what makes you smile, no matter the flavor.
patchwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Diana's Experiment Download and feedback

Post by patchwolf »

Before I download, I'd like to know if the voice used is masculine, feminine, computerised.

Also, what's the subject matter? Chastity? Femdom? Cuckolding? Feminisation? Bondage? Some more detail would entice me to download. Right now, I'm only vaguely curious...
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Post by munkygism »

I like the idea and the effort you've made,
for some ideas have you heard the 2 files on this page
http://www.esuccubus.com/content/chasstity
the mantra file is particularly effective :yes:
this file by Ellechemy https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27383220/members_only.mp3
also Frenzy by Nikki Fatale is also pretty damn hot, and could be adapted to what I think you are trying to do
in fact there are a number of hypnodommes who make chastity and tease and denial type files,
and sometimes even the sample, looped can be pretty amazing :w00t:

just heard the other file you did loop until end :w00t:
that was pretty fucking hot :yes:
ElfBoyEni
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ElfBoyEni »

Tune down the music, the current mp3s are basically unusable because the voice can't be heard at all with the current background music.
TheDoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheDoctor »

The voice is a female voice useing the natural text to speech voice Juila.
the overall style is gudiance. what it contains is up to you. the files that are made contain JOI of slow medium fast, a deny and a cum. with one minigame.

to make it simple to explain. there are many 1 min files that you order or you set as random and enjoy

As far as volume goes, i use headphones. i used full cover and earbuds to test the volume. are you useing speakers? that may be the issue. when i get the chance i will make a speaker friendly format. (missed that check sorry)

as far as munkygism suggestion goes.
I will take the time to listen to those files and see if i can create the files needed to add to the experiment without messing with copyright. but i will do my bets hope i can get close to your liking.
I love frenzy as well. i may have to do a Tribute pack or something.

i will start working on expansive files maybelater in the week. and i will test the volume. if anyone else has the issue of the voice being to soft or the guidance music being to loud let me know.

One thing i cant seem to fix is the loop beat. there always seems to be a hiccup in loading unless i use a fade in windows media. the zune program does not hiccup as much. i guess you will just have to find what works for you untill i can clean it up. so far i have only heard of one issuse of sound quilaty. :huh:
TheDoctor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheDoctor »

ElfBoyEni wrote:Tune down the music, the current mp3s are basically unusable because the voice can't be heard at all with the current background music.
I would suggest headphones with a basic equalizer. i failed to test speakers, as i have 5.1 surround sound i dont think i would have that issue. please tell me the way you listened so i can tailer the files to that.

i guess it is all in what you like though i found her voice to be a bit loud and was worried it would drown out the guideing beats.

:-/ i will do my best to make everyone happy and i will get right on that !!!! iam sorry you had any issue.