Cock Hero Fail Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Release Cock Hero Fail Edition

Post by Romero »

Very good video, my notes:

- your style between the rounds is great. I love the idea that you don't have a separate scene/images/whatever playing but the ending of the previous scene. I might have to steal that :)

- you have enough hard core / action and fast beats in the video. This is a feature sorely missing from many others. No worry of going soft here.

- the double time+ goes a bit over my head, after going for 20 minutes with quite fast beats, I have no chance of being able to do the triple strokes! But maybe that's just me and I rarely follow the beats 100% of the time anyways, so not a problem

- Maybe there could have been a bit more distinction between the normal rounds and the ending? The rounds all through the video already had quite hard action and a bunch of cum shots so the ending seemed to kind of miss something in my mind. I know this is a challenge for anyone making a hard core video, what to do with the ending if the whole video is hard.

anyways, great job! I pick this up every now and then and just start at a random point since I know wherever I start I'll get some fast action right away :)
maharajah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maharajah »

Awesome episode, man. Honestly my favorite (and I've seen all of them so far!), mostly due to girl and scene choice. Already watched it five times and definitely haven't beaten it. I agree that you can't possibly have too much Victoria Rae Black or too many threesomes :)

The only comment I'd make would be about the beats, but everyone else has already beat (ha) that to death. Great job and I really hope you make another similar episode.
CH Web Randomizer (work in progress!)
Player - More details
pb1987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pb1987 »

Thanks to my ISP torrents are ridiculously slow on my internet connection. Any chance of an alternative download source?
DWST
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DWST »

Damn my arm hurts, but it was totally worth it!
Very great choise of girls! Great break time videos.

Just got a bit distracted by the background music. I'm trying to ignore the visual beat meter, as it distracts me way too much from the action, und try to follow the beat. But it got mixed with the music, which made it very difficult to follow.

But anyway, very great work! Would love to see more of this in the future.
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Romero wrote:Very good video, my notes:

- your style between the rounds is great. I love the idea that you don't have a separate scene/images/whatever playing but the ending of the previous scene. I might have to steal that :)
Steal away!! I know I stole just about everything else from other creators. It's good to be able to add a new idea.
Romero wrote:- you have enough hard core / action and fast beats in the video. This is a feature sorely missing from many others. No worry of going soft here.
I like the harder stuff myself. Glad you enjoyed it.
Romero wrote:- the double time+ goes a bit over my head, after going for 20 minutes with quite fast beats, I have no chance of being able to do the triple strokes! But maybe that's just me and I rarely follow the beats 100% of the time anyways, so not a problem
I kind of agree in this case. Sometimes the double+1 works great but some of my bpm's were a bit too high to make it feasible. I just like the fast beats and you can only do so much double or 7-7 before it gets monotonous. I've figured out some better patterns for the future. Started using 2 bar patterns and such to mix it up some.
Romero wrote:- Maybe there could have been a bit more distinction between the normal rounds and the ending? The rounds all through the video already had quite hard action and a bunch of cum shots so the ending seemed to kind of miss something in my mind. I know this is a challenge for anyone making a hard core video, what to do with the ending if the whole video is hard.
I was definitely a bit of a challenge. I wanted to find a better video to frame it around. I almost used a Riley Reid one to frame it around because she's so good at the dirty talking but it's been done before so I chose to use Maryjane. I don't think it worked as well. I just didn't want an anti-climactic ending. I've seen too many of those. I think I've found a pretty killer ending for the next one though.
Romero wrote:anyways, great job! I pick this up every now and then and just start at a random point since I know wherever I start I'll get some fast action right away :)
It's always good to hear praise from another creator. I thought it was ok myself. It could have had a more overall project flow. It was my first one and I was figuring it out as I went along. I think I used too many clips in some rounds and that took away from being able to concentrate on one girl or scene. I also didn't build up the suspense at all. I like the first round, it's one of my favorites to be sure, but I think I should have backed off further for the next couple and built that tempo back up more gradually.

It's all about learning and improving. Hell, I'd never used a video editing program a month ago. If nothing else I think this should demonstrate to any of you out there with an idea that you too can do it. The tutorials that have been put together are fantastic and I know I'd be more than happy to answer any questions and I'm sure all the other creators would be too.
vale_kirway
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vale_kirway »

What are the track names used in this one?
Trying to find Round 5 Ass Ass Ass but no idea
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

vale_kirway wrote:What are the track names used in this one?
Trying to find Round 5 Ass Ass Ass but no idea
Try searching for "Big Sean Dance"
raitoto
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by raitoto »

who is the girl with curly hair at round 11 ?? :-)
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

raitoto wrote:who is the girl with curly hair at round 11 ?? :-)

Round 11? Curly hair? I was going to say Klara because she's in a lot of the video, but she's not in round 11.

the only girl in round 11 with wavy hair even is Asa Akira. The one fucking by the pool? That's Asa Akira. Other than that... It must be a different round you're thinking of.
jpetalwtis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jpetalwtis »

name of the first song plz?

really good work bro. nice video!!
upndownaddict
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by upndownaddict »

nice video and selections

who's the blonde girl tats with the brunette in the bed scene on round 14?
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

great video! I almost came at 25:55 to the busty brunette, but managed to just edge and ride it for the next 30 seconds or however until the beat slowed a little.. almost came again on the ass & tits round, more curves definitely get me, edged a couple times in that round, and managed to ride the edge without losing it, and finished the game!
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

jpetalwtis wrote:name of the first song plz?
That would be Bar 9 - Midnight
udndownaddict wrote:who's the blonde girl tats with the brunette in the bed scene on round 14?
The one right in the beginning? She's in a lot of different scenes? If yes, that's Angelica AKA Abby. She's 19 and sexy as hell.
Edgemycock wrote:great video! I almost came at 25:55 to the busty brunette
That would be the one and only Rebeca Linares. She's one of the only women that I can actually still watch post augmentation. Her and Micah Moore. I'm really against boob jobs, but those two are still some of my favorites even after surgery. I wish Micah would start making movies again.
texasinstruments
Explorer
Explorer

Post by texasinstruments »

Impressive!

My thoughts:

+ Great selection of girls
+ Mostly natural tits
+ Great mixing of hardcore and softcore parts
+ Several girls and scenes mixed into each round

- Somewhat difficult beats to follow