How to *really* ruin an orgasm?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

How to *really* ruin an orgasm?

Post by omssx »

How would you best go about truly ruining an orgasm fully, to the point that there is no pleasure whatsoever?

I absolutely LOVE the idea of being worked up to the max and then the orgasm just goes... Leaving me unsatisfied but too sensitive and drained to keep going. Any ideas?

Ruined orgasms are just too pleasurable, I want something with absolutely zero pleasure. Prostate milking is a good one but I cant get that to work yet so anything else? Desperate here!

I will happily provide reports and what not to give some feedback ;)
Sett
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: How to *really* ruin an orgasm?

Post by Sett »

I guess pain (the bad kind of) would be a good pleasure deterrent. Also, if you really set your mind to it and associate orgasm with a feeling of failure and inability to edge for a while, that should make ruined orgasms/accident a completely unwanted events.
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Sett wrote:I guess pain (the bad kind of) would be a good pleasure deterrent. Also, if you really set your mind to it and associate orgasm with a feeling of failure and inability to edge for a while, that should make ruined orgasms/accident a completely unwanted events.
Slap your balls hard, just you cross the edge. Pain working for most of subs. ;-)
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
eric91478
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eric91478 »

I was instructed to ruin my releases in a very specific manner....and if done with enough focus and control, it yields very little relief. To start, it certainly helps if you have gone at least a week with no releases. The next important step is to get to the edge slowly, and with minimal stimulation. A mild vibrator or single finger on the underside of your penis is good. Once the edge is near, it is time to go even slower, but you need to focus on breathing and relaxing. You must put forth all your concentration on breathing slowly and deeply. As the edge gets closer, focus on relaxing your muscles down there, as if you were going to pee (extremely important). Once you feel that you are going to go over the edge, stop all stimulation and put forth all your will power on relaxation of those muscles. You must stop well before any cum has risen to the surface. Soon, if relaxed properly, you will produce a continuous flow/ooze of cum. This is where the will power REALLY comes in to play. It is tempting to stop relaxing the muscles and to start spasming and squirting. Ruined orgasms should have absolutely no squirts, spurts, or spasms. Ever. If you really want to ruin your release, keep the focus on relaxation and watch as your cum helplessly oozes out in a continuous flow, giving you no relief and very little pleasure.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

What eric described is the method I've found most effective too, using one finger on the under side of your penis as you get close to the edge. It's best to err on the side of caution too. You can always try again if you don't go far enough, but you can't undo an orgasm if you go too far.

I wouldn't say there is NO pleasure at all from it, but it's a very tiny amount of pleasure, and leaves me very aroused and frustrated. I can usually reach the edge again in just a couple minutes after ruining an orgasm like this.

I find ball slapping can push me too far over the edge. Still not very pleasurable since you are having your balls slapped, but it provides more "relief" than a fully ruined orgasm.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

I will have to find some time alone to try that control technique then ;)

I also went through another of my threads and tried a few suggestions from there, namely hanging a vibrator on a string... Wow that's fun!