M.A.F.A.T.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

M.A.F.A.T.

Post by diddums »

Thankyou, Citizen for these fantastic teases!
Citizen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Mistress Fedora

Re: M.A.F.A.T.

Post by Citizen »

Thanks, I just love the way Kami Tora manages to realise all those horny fantasy's. So I just had to find a way to put them into a tease one day.
citizen is the personal slave of mistress Fedora, aka mistress Eufrat. P.M.'s to citizen are always read out to his mistress and are answered by her.
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

These Kami Toras are really good!
Is there a site for them?

But the whole of the series has been just excellent in my opinion..
Its been a coherent fantasy really nicely done.
Last edited by diddums on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

I await every installment of M.A.F.A.T. eagerly, and have never been disappointed. Rather, I'm amazed at Citizen's creativity and direction. Please more, more, more! Thank you so much.
chastity
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastity »

With all due and massive respect to Citizen for the MAFAT series which I adore. These fell on their face for me, kind of a limp squib I have to treat it as the dream series they are intended as. I have been a huge fan of Kami's art since I discovered them but in this context it just didn't work for me. I think that is probably down to my own familiarity with the art and attaching different meanings to them. Or maybe it felt like a bit of a slide show and not up to your usual exemplary standards?

For some reason art I know doesn't work quite as well as images I either do or don't know, I study art or drawn images in a different way. I can trace the curves of a women's body even if I have seen them before and still find delight in it but art while evocative and very powerful, I tend to add the commentary myself which is what I think is what the intention is? I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.

Oh and Citizen, I am desperate to escape from these women's clutches and fear I may not make it, what could possibly happen upon being recaptured?
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

Y'know with it being an institute an' all; maybe somehwere at MAFAT there's an art class where all the students do drawings from life of the boys getting teased. Not only would the hapless subjects have to cope with all the terrible/nice things the tease Mistresses do to their bodies, they also have a load of giggling art students watching, telling them to stay still, scolding them for moving, making humilliating remarks etc.
I like to think that the peg race really happened at a MAFAT sorority ball...
:-)
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

This whole, massive series has been great with no weak ones at all.
They are original, with great pictures and you never run out of steam....
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

I love Anime'
And I actually appreciated this tease
It wonder what the next instalment brings
can there be any more than this?
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

The seriously sexy Eva who features in MAFATs 11 and 12 has a really nice photoset here:
http://fhg.bcash4you.com/fhg/data/eva/002/?1104418
A real babe, she is... :-)
Mr.Panty
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Mr.Panty »

Citizen, great idea how you incorporated the anime into the tease as a dream sequence. I was not familiar with Kami Tora's art until I read your tease. Thanks so much for introducing his work to me. I loved it.

I am looking forward to the next chapter of MAFAT!
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Just wanted to say that I loved M.A.F.A.T. 13 and 13a!
Very creative and original. Nice work.

Does anyone know if this Kami Tora does only one-off drawings? Or are those images pieces of longer storylines or comics?
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I liked M.A.F.A.T. from the beginning, and genuinely kept liking it through the middle of it's current run, but somewhere around the middle I started to notice some things that bugged me.

The first is the application for MAFAT. When I was going through that I was like, alright! I get choices! But, in reality, there is no choice. You either already like anal or the MAFAT girls will train you to. The illusion of choice vanished before my very eyes, but I kept my hopes up.

Then there's the direction of the storyline. This kind of reminds me of an old series of teases by Submatt, in which a friend starts teasing and denying you, and then after the sixth tease you apparantly do something wrong and the shit hits the fan as she starts trying to ruin your life. The plot gets lost, and the entire happy and friendly tone at the beginning takes a turn towards the ominous.

That's what MAFAT's overall story seems to me; it started out nice and friendly, and it kept going nice and friendly until some chick explains how hormone treatments would make you a better slut, and then dream sequences start showing up as you realize you have to escape.

I realize that the whole sissification thing just isn't my fetish, and thusly wouldn't care for it. I'm just saying that I would have considered MAFAT a more memorable series if it didn't take this sudden turn towards transgender transformation.

*disclaimer*
The author of this post does not hold any ill thoughts towards the transgender population, he only wants to make it clear that when most people walk into a room thinking they know what's in there and it turns out to be something completely different, it can be shocking. Walk into a tease where an institution of women tease and deny only to find them threatening to literally make a woman out of you, that caught the author of this post off guard.
Cumdoggy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Cumdoggy »

Doggy so wants to be a pupil....
soumickey
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by soumickey »

This really is a fantastique tease. Why there is no new "episodes" ????

I can imagine this is difficult to post many tease but I think many people dream to see new m-a-f-a-t 's teases.