Thinking about making a Cock Hero...

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

uberhaxthc
Explorer
Explorer

Thinking about making a Cock Hero...

Post by uberhaxthc »

But I'm not sure if other people are really into what I'm into, and I'd be mostly making it for myself. It would include a lot of Kate's Playground, Daddy's Kitty, Jenna Haze, Faith Nelson, and a few others...I'd also need a little bit of advice from others, as I've never really tried anything like this before. I've seen almost every CH vid put out so far, so I've got a good grip on the basics of what makes the video. Anyways, let me know what you think...
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Thinking about making a Cock Hero...

Post by mument »

That sounds great. I would be very interested in seeing this.
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by JoeyD »

uberhaxthc wrote:But I'm not sure if other people are really into what I'm into, and I'd be mostly making it for myself. It would include a lot of Kate's Playground, Daddy's Kitty, Jenna Haze, Faith Nelson, and a few others...I'd also need a little bit of advice from others, as I've never really tried anything like this before. I've seen almost every CH vid put out so far, so I've got a good grip on the basics of what makes the video. Anyways, let me know what you think...
Making it for yourself is the best way to do it. Everyone has different tastes and what could be a favorite round for one is likely to be a least favorite round for another. Doing something *you* like will keep you interested and will no doubt make 99% of CH fans happy anyway.

On the video making side of things I used Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects (for the stroke meter) but if you're not too fussed about the stroke meter then just use whatever program you're comfortable with. As long as the beats are clear and not overly complex then on-screen instructions are just as good as a meter.

Try starting with a single round and build it up from there - you'll soon get the hang of it and people really do appreciate the effort the authors put into making the videos.

Good luck.
goauldra
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by goauldra »

include Anita Blond, she is hot as hell and it will be the hardest cockhero ever.
StepheAshl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by StepheAshl »

I would be very interested in seeing this.
Life is a box set of dvd collection uk, enjoy the Doctor Who Seasons 1 6 DVD.
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

A Kate's Playground round make me a loyal viewer.
UlmeWalace
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by UlmeWalace »

That sounds great.
Desperate Housewives Seasons 1-8 dvd-It's a shocking moment for each of us that moment we realize we are all alone in this world.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by desertfox »

Go for it! I'm trying to psyche myself up to make one as well, though not really a lot of time to work on it (need more privacy ;) ), but have been saying to myself what others have said here, make what you like, that way you at least end up with one tailor made for yourself, and there is a great chance that many other people will like almost exactly what you do.