Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

JamesLast
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by JamesLast »

I tried using mono under Ubuntu 12.04, after installing mono-complete and executing mono TeaseMe.exe I get the folowing error:

Code: Select all

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has occurred.[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeLoadException: A type load exception has occurred.
Any souloutions other than installing MS Windows?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

I suspect the .Net framework being the real problem here - Microsoft is notorious for using their own, non-standard interfaces in such systems, more or less deliberately sabotaging competing alternatives.

You are probably better off installing VMWare running Windows XP, where you can get a 100% MS environment without having to forgo your preferred host OS.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I guess janmb could be right :-)

To continue a discussion from another thread:
meson1 wrote:Question: If we have got TeaseMe exclusive teases, can we not post them as regular WebTeases containing the appropriate links in just the same way that is done for the Cock Hero teases? That way, TeaseMe exclusive teases would have their own presence in the Webtease list instead of hidden away in a forum thread. It also means they can be rated.
I tried that with 3 teases (Meet Chayse Evans, On The Edge, The Challenge) because i liked the idea. Either they are bad or i annoy everyone around here with spamming TeaseMe related stuff. They've very quickly received low ratings.

:-/ :\'-(
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

I wouldn't worry too much about that yet. The last two tease only got less than 20 votes each. So their rating can go up or down very fast with some more votes.
And except of the challenge they're really close to a 4 rating.

My forecast is that they will raise in rating with more votes.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Dev, don't worry about ratings - anything in the list of teases that don't lead to pretty much instant gratification tend to score low simply due to some people never wanting to put in any sort of effort before they collect their reward at all. In this case downloading a few files.

The same happens to every single tease series using passwords etc too - people click them, observe that they can't immediately get entertained without first doing something on their own, and proceed to rank it down.

You got three 5s from me ;-)

Overall it would be far better if we could get a separate tease category for teaseme though, to avoid annoying certain users with confusing them with regular teases.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

janmb wrote:some people never wanting to put in any sort of effort before they collect their reward at all. In this case downloading a few files.
Indeed, its the same as the Cock-Hero Teases low ratings in the Webteases but very good comments in the Thread and Forum-Posts.
shtep
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by shtep »

Hi, the Program crashes everytime I try to start it. I have .NET Framework 4 installed. Do I have to downgrade? Or does anyone know how to fix this?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Install .NET Framework 3.5, because TeaseMe was built with this version. It is no downgrade. Both versions can be installed on your computer at the same time.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Master

Post by computergeek »

Well I reached the end of what I could do in Nyx, I might try TeaseMe and see if I can go further. Any idea what the max file size would be for the XML scripting?
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

computergeek wrote:Well I reached the end of what I could do in Nyx, I might try TeaseMe and see if I can go further. Any idea what the max file size would be for the XML scripting?
I'm pretty sure you would get bored before you encounter any problems with file size :-D
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Master

Post by computergeek »

Well I tried importing the tease I am working on but being it is hand coded with a ton of weirdness it pretty much came out shredded like spaghetti. It will at least give me the format but I see a crap load of more hand coding to convert everything. I will have to try making a few small routines to see the different quirks for set and if-set. Wish me luck.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

T€ch wrote:
janmb wrote:some people never wanting to put in any sort of effort before they collect their reward at all. In this case downloading a few files.
Indeed, its the same as the Cock-Hero Teases low ratings in the Webteases but very good comments in the Thread and Forum-Posts.
They get low votes, because they are not actual Webteases. Cock-Hero teases are awesome, but people usually leave comments in the thread, where they found the tease; whereas, the webtease is just a redundant notification.

If the devs really cared about ratings, they could always create a poll, but thread comments are way more informative anyways.

Edit: Janmb says it better. A separate section for teaseme, so that people looking for regular teases won't be bothered with teaseme notifications, would be good.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

new version is out (see first post):

v0.1.3 (by Takenaga)
- Added use of conditionals (if-set/if-not-set) on Audio, Delay, Image, Metronome and Video (eg. you can define multiple Images on a page, it will use the first one where conditions are met).
- Fixed download of teases with sound-loops-attribute.
- Fixed: buttons not responding correctly to if-set/if-not-set (contributed by coday).

On github are some more experimental features which i didn't support for the official release because they didn't work stable at the moment. Maybe we can fix that for next release.
meson1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meson1 »

Many thanks for the release of v0.1.3/v0.1.4. I look forward to using some of the enhancements. But I'm afraid I must report an issue, which isn't peculiar to v0.1.3/v0.1.4 because v0.1.2 exhibited this problem too.

I tried to download computergeek's tease Programmed Response. Link: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=17427

But it throws out a plethora of errors. Far too many fundamental ones to correct by hand. It seems to me that TeaseMe does not like page ids starting with the letter "e".

I've tried this with v0.1.2. But because I knew v0.1.3 was imminent with some parsing corrections I held off reporting it. But alas I just tried it with v0.1.3 (and again with v0.1.4) and TeaseMe still won't import it correctly.

The actual errors I get are:

<Page id="t1000">      <Errors>ParserError (line 1:750): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input 'e'. Please correct by hand.</Errors>      <!-- t1000#page(text:'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSerif" SIZE="22" COLOR="#996699" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Just remember not to touch your cock right now and relax, enjoy letting me show you my tits and pussy. Let that enjoyment spread all the way down to your cock and balls. Think how much you would love to squeeze my breasts. How much you would love to feel how wet my pussy is. Now let me see it, don’t be shy. This has everything to do with making you feel better, not about trying to make you ashamed regardless of how you feel. Just be honest, how hard and needy is your cock this very moment?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',media:pic(id:"pr0005.jpg"),action:buttons(target0:cumming1000#,cap0:"I am cumming",target1:e1000#,cap1:"I am edging",target2:t1001#,cap2:"I am throbbing",target3:t1002#,cap3:"I am dripping",target4:e1300#,cap4:"I am hard",target5:e1400#,cap5:"I am some what hard",target6:e1500#,cap6:"I am limp")) -->      <Text>        <p>Just remember not to touch your cock right now and relax, enjoy letting me show you my tits and pussy. Let that enjoyment spread all the way down to your cock and balls. Think how much you would love to squeeze my breasts. How much you would love to feel how wet my pussy is. Now let me see it, don’t be shy. This has everything to do with making you feel better, not about trying to make you ashamed regardless of how you feel. Just be honest, how hard and needy is your cock this very moment?</p>      </Text>      <Image id="pr0005.jpg" />    </Page> 
And worse, this one:

<Page id="54dee4c3-647c-4be4-bb0f-492b50962668">      <Errors>This page had no id, so one is generated. </Errors>      <!-- e1000#page(text:'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSerif" SIZE="22" COLOR="#996699" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oh we do need to cool you down now dont we? Go get some fresh cold water on the washcloth, then lay back again with the washcloth lightly draped over your cock and down to your balls. Just let me know once you have settled again.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',media:pic(id:"pr0002.jpg"),action:buttons(target0:cumming1000#,cap0:"I am cumming",target1:e1001#,cap1:"I am still edging",target2:e1003#,cap2:"I am relaxing")) -->    </Page> 
Importing Flash teases needs to be one of TeaseMe's strengths, so anything like this that can be fixed has to be for the better.
Last edited by meson1 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
addi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addi »

hey guys,

thanks for all the hard work.

Unfortunately I am not able to start teaseme. maybe you have a clue to help using following excertp when trying to run from console. my box runs Win7, 64bit with a .NET framework 4.0 installed. I just dl'ed the new 0.1.3 teaseme which found that this version of .NET needed to be installed, which I did, after this, windows tries to send some report...hope you can help with this! I'd really appreciate it

Unhandled Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid& clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid& iid)
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid)
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid)
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
at TeaseMe.TeaseForm.InitializeComponent()
at TeaseMe.TeaseForm..ctor()
at TeaseMe.Program.Main()