Sorority Auxiliary Part 5: My Service Begins

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Part 5: My Service Begins

Post by micheleFFS »

This is the latest installment in the well-received Sorority Auxiliary series. This chapter can be read out of sequence, but new readers will certainly be more satisfied by reading the chapters in order. For your convenience, here are a very cursory summary and links.

The story so far:
Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388
I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576
Initiatoin to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577
A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874

Chapter 5: My Service Begins
I slept surprisingly well, considering I’d just lost my hated virginity and couldn’t masturbate to the many memories that crowded my mind. My new cock cage wasn’t uncomfortable, but sleeping on my stomach was out. During my morning shower, I checked out my penis in its cage. It nestle comfortably and appeared OK. I smiled, appreciating it as a symbol of my servitude to the women of the sorority. It not only guaranteed my obedience and faithfulness, it also seemed to guarantee they would use me for their own purposes. I slipped on my new panties as I waited for the coffee to brew. I sported solid black hipsters that left my upper cheeks bare. Though unsure how I’d like wearing them all day, I refused to begin my new servitude with disobedience. I finished dressing, ate, and gathered my books and laptop into my pack and left for class.
The hipster panties rode across the wide part of my hips and I found, to my surprise, that I kinda liked them. After classes, I decided to go to one of the stores the sisters had recommended to pick up a few more panties so I could always wear a clean pair. Still proud of my success in surviving the tests, I nevertheless felt awkward and conspicuous at the thought of publicly buying panties.
I looked at the card Penelope and Marci had given me and headed for the nearest shop, only a block from campus. No way I’d be seen there! I glanced at the card again and headed across the park adjacent to campus to the town’s downtown shopping area.
Sandy’s Trousseau occupied the main floor of a Victorian. The steps to the door kept me invisible from pedestrians. A bell tinkled as I opened the door. Racks and bins held merchandise in colors from gaudy to pastel to basic black and white. Mannikins posed with bras, panties, stockings and more formidable garments covering the chest to the upper thighs. Two women partway across the store held a couple of bras. One handed a bra to her companion and approached me with a smile. She was tall and slender, perhaps 30. Black curly hair framed her face. She wore a rather tight brown skirt to her knees, black stockings and heels and a yellow blouse.
“Hello. How can I help you today?”
Embarrassed, I felt the blood coursing through my cheeks in a blush. “I...wanted to s...select some panties,” I stammered.
She smiled and her next words about floored me. “I see. Are you from TDK?”
“Y...yes.”
“Very good. Congratulations on your victory. You survived quite an ordeal.” With a welcoming smile, she held out her hand. “I’m Sandy, the owner. Dorothea told me some of you might come by. What name did they give you?”
Relief overcame my surprise. I had nothing to hide from this woman. I shook her hand. “Uh, Jenny. You’re right, the weekend was difficult. I nearly lost once. I’m so glad I held on.”
Sandy led me to the cash register station. She tapped in a few keys on a computer, looked something up, then logged out. She turned back to me with a smile. “I, as an alumnus, have access to the TDK database. Your body, on our male to female sizing chart, comes out a size 7. I always suggest our male servants wear a size smaller. Tight panties round out your cheeks and outline your cage invitingly. Why not check out a few briefs and bikinis over there while I help my customer?” She indicated a rack and bin to one side.
“Ok, thanks.” My head whirled. Sandy’s breeziness made buying pretty panties ordinary and everyday.
I approached the rack, surprised by the variety of colors and shapes. I’d not thought much about panties before except to admire them on models in magazines and videos. Rather timidly, I selected some solid colors that covered everything.
Sandy returned and shook her head in disapproval. “Don’t be silly, Jenny.” She took my chosen panties from me and swiftly returned them to the rack. She selected others, explaining, “You want to wear skimpy or translucent panties to look attractive to the sisters - they’re more likely to use you for personal service.” She swiftly selected several more pair. Her hands moved so quickly that I couldn’t make out details. I noticed lace and a variety of colors with some see-through fabric. “Here, Jenny. Go to a fitting room and try these on. Be sure to keep your own panties on under all of these.” She noted my quizzical look. “It’s a legal thing for hygiene.”
I took a deep breath and walked to the back, where Sandy indicated a pair of swinging doors. Beyond, I found banks of cubicles lining two sides of a room. The room’s remaining wall held a floor-length triple mirror. I entered the changing room farthest from the entrance and closed the door. A full length mirror hung from the door.
I placed the hangers on the partition between my room and the next. Pants off, I snugged the panties on in succession, telling myself this was necessary to enjoy sex with the TDK girls. I’d slide on a pair and wiggle my hips, laughing at my reflection in the mirror.
Sandy and the other customer entered the changing area! I froze. “You can try your bras and other garments here. I’ll check on my client in the other cubicle.”
I heard the woman murmur assent and a moment later, without so much as a knock, Sandy entered my changing room. “Hi, Jenny. Oh, these red, lacy bikinis are perfect. Snug on the cage, good. Turn around and let me see the rear view.” I obeyed and she said, “Perfect. Nice and spankable.” With that, she gave me two smacks.
I gave her a piteous look. I was embarrassed enough to be in the fitting room but to have the woman hear me get spanked....
“Don’t pretend to be so prissy, Jenny. I know my customers and she spanks her lover regularly. Now, which of these pair have you tried?”
I showed her and she quickly guided me as I tried on the remaining few pairs. Embarrassment and, I must admit, arousal made my cock try to swell, but the cage prevented growth, so I experienced a frustrating fullness. Not for the first or last time, I was certain.
“All of them appear to fit nice and tight,” she concluded. “How many pair do you need and which are your favorites?”
“Well, the Sisters gave me three pair, so I guess four more will fill out a week.” I paused, perplexed. I’d never selected panties before; the ladies chose for me during the weekend. Sandy’s presence, with her expectant and amused smile, made me nervous and embarrassed anew. I decided to pick based on what I’d like to see a girl wear. “The black lacy pair...I already have a similar pair in white...”
“Be sure to select thongs and at least one pink pair,” Sandy advised.
“I don’t like how thongs feel in my...” I began.
“Who cares?” Sandy interrupted, an edge to her voice.
That caught me up short. “Yes, Miss. I forgot my place for a moment.”
“You did indeed.” Sandy grasped my arm above the elbow, turned me slightly, and slapped my bottom several times, hard. The resounding smacks were loud enough to be heard throughout the store. I blushed at the thought. “Now select the rest of your panties.”
I quickly took the pink thong and another thong styled in black and white with bows where the hip strap met the triangle. “For formal occasions, “I quipped.
Sandy smiled and laughed. “That’s a very good idea, Jenny. I suggest you leave this pair in your cubby under the stairs so it’s always available and select another thong for your regular set.”
I had no idea what these panties cost - I hadn’t looked at prices - but it couldn’t be too much for such skimpy garments, could it? I selected a satiny thong in bronze with a fleur-de-lis embroidered on the front.
I reached for my pants, but Sandy stopped me. To my mortification, she roughly pulled my panties down to my knees. “I have the right of inspection,” she said, frankly appraising me. “It looks very nice nestled in its pretty plastic cage. Now turn around. Yes, as I expected after the weekend. Beautiful marks and bruises from your upper slopes to just above your knees.” Again, she spanked me, hand curved to my cheek for maximum sound. “I do so enjoy my privileges!” Sandy sighed. “You’re nice looking and docile. I may use you myself someday.” She beamed at me.
“I’d be honored to serve you in any way you like, Miss Sandy.”
Then she was all business. “Get dressed.” I pulled on my pants, fastened my belt and stepped into my sandals.
“You chose very attractive and sexy panties, Jenny,” she said, gathering my purchases and leading the way to the register. “I’m sure the sisters will notice.”
As we left the dressing rooms and entered the main room, Sandy called to a new customer, “I’ll be with you shortly, Mrs. Emerson.” The woman glanced at me with an enigmatic smile. Had she heard me receiving a spanking? I had no idea, but the thought made me blush.
The original customer, clutching two bras and something I took to be a skirt, lined up behind me as Sandy rang up my purchases, completing my embarrassment.
“Would you like anything else with your panties, Jenny? Perhaps a bra to match your black bikinis?” Sandy offered. “I don’t recommend pantyhose because of the restricted access, but these garter-style hosiery are very pretty and keep you available front and rear.” She held up a package showing a leggy model wearing stockings integrated to lacy straps to the wide waistband.
“N...no, thanks, Miss Sandy. J...just the panties, please.” The tone of my last word made it plain I was asking for an end to the embarrassing talk. Fat chance.
“No other purchases? Very well, Jenny. Five pair of cute panties in a snug, form-fitting size 6. That comes to $42.75...”
I gasped a bit as Sandy went on. “...less 10% discount for the TDK auxiliary comes to $38.48”
Happy to save a bit, I handed Sandy my debit card.
The woman behind me said, “You’re very fortunate, young man, that Sandy’s friends have taken charge of you. I got my new boytoy in his mid-twenties and he endured much pain, embarrassment, not to mention sexual frustration, but now he’s quite tractable. My advice is to not resist, but to yield willingly.”
I turned around and managed to smile at the attractive middle-aged brunette behind me. “Oh, I intend to, Miss,” I said. Sandy handed me my panties in a pink bag with black lettering decorated with outlines of bras, panties, and corsets. Politely thanking her, I left. As I crossed to the campus, I thought of trying to hide the pink bag, but then I realized it could look like I’d purchased something sexy for a girl, so I swung the bag proudly...until I met up with Kari and Penelope.
At least they didn’t shout my new name across campus. They waved and changed course to intercept me, so I met them halfway in the central mall between the moss-covered halls of learning.
“Hi, Jenny,” said Kari. “Have you been buying panties like an obedient newbie?”
People could hear if they were close, but at least she wasn’t so loud that others had to hear.
“Yes, Sandy was very helpful.” My eyes darted about. I wanted to get back to my dorm and stash my panties. I couldn’t help it, though. My eyes fell on Kari’s huge bust.
“Let’s see what you got,” said Penelope, holding her hand out for the bag.
I knew better than to protest and handed it over.
One by one, she held up each pair, spreading them. She and Kari commented on each one, saying they were good choices and very pretty. Penelope showed extra interest in the “black tie” pair. She turned them inside out and inspected the label. “I model lingerie, and I wore a pair of these in a photoshoot. Just think, Jenny, somewhere there’s a picture of me in your panties.”
“I’m sure you’ll look better in then than I ever will, Miss Penelope.”
Both ladies laughed and agreed. Mercifully, they replaced the panties and handed the bag back to me. “What kind of panties are you wearing today, Jenny?” asked Kari.
“The black lace hipsters I was given last night.”
“Very good. When is your first shift?”
“Wednesday, day after tomorrow, 4:00,” I answered promptly.
Penelope stared right into my eyes and spoke in a low, sultry voice. “Well, if I like how you look in your panties, I might just...snap your waistband! Or not.” With that, the two sorority sisters walked away laughing.
I arrived at my room without further incident. Oh, how I wanted to masturbate! I put my new panties away and changed into the satin thong. I gathered a load of laundry, including the dirty panties and took a textbook with me to the basement. I wasn’t going to risk someone moving my laundry and discovering my girlie undies.
Tuesday during class, Samantha gave me her TCD as we left class, but didn’t initiate conversation. Unless distracted by class or hard concentration on studies, I thought pretty incessantly about how much I wanted to masturbate or, better yet, cum giving service to one of the Sisters. However, I couldn’t even get hard, let alone touch myself. I updated my journal for the Sorority. I enjoyed remembering all my incredible sex lessons, but I sure wanted to erect and cum!
Finally, classes ended on Wednesday. I showered and snugged the pink thong over my cage and into the crack of my ass.
I arrived at the sorority promptly at 4:00, hoping I’d be ridden or be allowed to cum some other way. Daniela met me at the door. “Right on time, Jenny. Good.” She beamed at me. A necklace supported an odd, thin pendant nestled between her lush breasts. “Come with me. I’ll take you Below Stairs, our name for the space where you await our pleasure.”
I followed her to the room under the stairs. Low chairs with soft cushions clustered around a circular table in the center of the room. Books and magazines as well as a box of tissue and some pump dispensers of lotion and lube covered the table. A naked boy sat in one of the chairs, reading one of the books and avidly masturbating. As Daniela entered, he stood, hobbled by a pair of black panties tangled around his ankles. He slightly bowed his head, all the while maintaining the grip on his erection. Daniela acknowledged his obeisance and said, “Resume.” He sat back down and continued masturbating.
Daniela led me to the wall of cubbyholes and consulted a chart. “This is your cubby,” she pointed. “Strip to your panties and put your things in here.” I shed my clothes. Daniela smiled. “I like your pink thong. Take it down to your knees.” She drew the necklace over her head. “Hold your cock cage.” Daniela passed the pendant over my cage and it came apart in my hand!
I gasped, “Oh, thank you, Miss Daniela.”
“Put your clothes, your cage, and anything else in your cubby.”
I hastened to obey, my freed penis, rejoicing in the air, filling, lengthening, thickening.
Daniela told me, “Start playing with yourself,” and I eagerly obeyed.
“Oh, Miss Daniela, I missed my penis sooo much! Thank you! It feels so good in my hand.” I was already fully erect.
I noticed Daniela didn’t allow the two pieces of my cock cage to touch each other, but placed them in a dual-chambered black velvet bag, decorated with the TDK crest, a shield with a regal huntress standing above a kneeling male, both in medieval garb.
Ignoring my outburst, Daniela continued, “When you come on shift here, you will get naked except for your panties. One of us will let you out of your chastity. You are required to remain erect while here to serve us. You and the other servants must help each other remain tumescent by any means necessary. No cumming without specific command from a Sister. Unauthorized emissions of sperm will be dealt with severely. The only exceptions to the erection rule are immediately following an authorized emission or when working on extraordinary household tasks more demanding than cooking, serving, and housekeeping. Unless chosen to serve one of the Sisters, you will remain in this room, stiff and ready to serve. You may use the washroom and kitchen as needed, though one male must remain here at all times if two or more are on shift. If selected to serve, you will be obedient.
“You will be here at 10:00 AM Saturday for training by one of the other servants in how to assist in yard and pool maintenance and other extended service issues. Any questions?”
“No, Miss Daniela. Keep stiff, be ready to serve, don’t cum, and be here at 10:00 Saturday.”
“Very well. You and your fellow servant can introduce yourselves.” With that, she left us.
Uncertain how to act, I never stopped stroking. My penis strained, the tip so tight it seemed to vibrate. After all the teasing Sunday and the enforced seclusion of my cock...what a relief. I smiled nervously at the masturbating boy.
He smiled back and indicated one of the empty chairs with his free hand. “Sit down and enjoy the fine art and literature provided by our most beneficent mistresses. Enjoy your cock and keep it stiff if you know what’s good for you. I’m Nicola.”
Fortunately, he didn’t offer to shake hands; his cockhead glistened with precum. I sat and said, “I’m Jenny. I suppose your other name is Nick and your nickname is Nicola.”
Nicola favored me with an amused half-smile and said, “I’m usually called Nicola when I’m not in the nick.” He arched an eyebrow, wondering if I’d get it.
“G...a...o...l,” I spelled.
He grinned, and we were friends from then on. “I guess you have the idea about a service shift here. Stay hard and when one of the Sisters is bored, or wants to cum before bed, you may be selected to do whatever she wants. Sometimes you orally service several beauties to send them off to dreamland.”
“That sounds hot. Do they usually let you cum? I sure need to.”
“Don’t count on it. These ladies are beautiful and very sexy, but in case you hadn’t noticed, they do like frustrated, docile, obedient males. Congratulations on surviving the ordeal. They sure put you through your paces.”
I described my trials and we both masturbated to my account. I stood and showed him my fading marks and Nicola grunted and gasped, “Oh you lucky bum. I haven’t been selected by Dorothea for a long time. The last time she spanked and caned me, made me hard again and again, then slapped my cock soft, finally rode me. I almost came early. I barely managed to keep my jism inside. In fact, it’s hard right now, just from the memory.” He stopped stroking and breathed deeply.
“Keep that control, Nicola!”
“Thanks,” he sighed.
He showed me the books and magazines, pointing out a couple of cubbies that were the femdom library for the Auxiliary. An older magazine called Women Who Dominate Men intrigued me. The pictures depicted beautiful, lingerie clad women spanking and caning men, some with their genitals tied up to the point of swelling. Aroused, I stroked myself faster.
Nicola added to my stimulation by reading from a letter in his magazine. Here’s a excerpt from the letter:
“My mistress called me one evening and summoned me to be at her lair as soon as I could. I arrived in less than half an hour. Mistress met me at the door wearing a low-cut, short leather minidress and high-heeled boots. She gently waved the riding crop in her right hand. She told me to strip and led me from the foyer to the living room. Seated on the couch was a naked woman with short black hair. She huddled against one arm and looked away from us both.
“Mistress told me, ‘I am displeased with Daphne. You are to be an instrument of her punishment just as much as my crop. Lie on your back and spread your legs.’
“’Daphne, take the string from the table and kneel between the male’s legs.’ Daphne obeyed with a sob. ‘Look the male in the eye and explain why I am displeased. Speak loud enough for us both to hear.’
“Slowly and reluctantly, Daphne met my gaze. Her pretty face held a miserable expression of mingled fear, remorse, and revulsion - upturned nose, hair framing her face, slight figure enhanced by rather full breasts with dark nipples. The tears which filled her eyes at would have charmed a dominant male. Me? I felt sympathy and empathy. Mistress showed me her cold rage and disdain on more than one occasion. Daphne, about 20, was unlikely to have chosen me for fun and games, north of 40 with a bit of a spread at my middle as I was, even if she would have chosen a male.
“’I...went to bed with...another girl...that Mistress told me to leave alone. I encouraged her to spank me and...lick me to orgasm...several orgasms.’
“I said nothing, but nodded my understanding. Daphne, sobbing, minimizing her touch, occasionally dripping a tear onto my belly, tied up my cock and balls under Mistress’s direction. I was unimpeded and kept erect and sensitive.
“’Hands and knees, both of you. Good. Now Daphne, kiss the male’s ass and stroke his cock.Make it feel good if you know what’s good for you. You, male, are not to cum tonight under any circumstances.’
“Daphne moaned, but obeyed. She pumped me up and down with a light grip that was very arousing. She literally kissed my ass, both cheeks, before I heard the swish of Mistress’s crop and the sharp slap on Daphne’s bum. The girl flinched, but said nothing. Mistress told her to keep kissing and licking me, to cover my bum. The blows of the crop fell on Daphne’s cheeks regularly.
“Despite my empathy for Daphne, I admit I enjoyed her lips moving all over my bum and the pleasurable hand job. Mistress instructed her to tighten her grip and the stroking bordered on pain. ‘Now rim him, you faithless slut. Lick his asshole!’
“This was new for me and I found it quite enjoyable. I forgot all about empathy and spread wider to encourage her. ‘You like that, do you, male?’ ‘Yes, Mistress, I do.’ All the time, Mistress kept cropping the crying Daphne.
“’Now roll over, male,’ Commanded Mistress. After I complied, Mistress commanded Daphne to suck my cock. Giving me a most piteous look, which I attempted to return with an insincere sympathetic expression, she licked my shaft and then parted her lips around my cockhead. Mistress told me to let her know when I was ready to cum, stating again that I must not do so.
“Non of my reactions approached empathy. Mine wasn’t the first cock Daphne had pleasured, whatever her current preference. That blowjob felt good, spiced by Daphne’s muffled cries and her writhings as Mistress kept on cropping her ass. In fact, Daphne’s sudden twists served to prolong my approach to orgasm, as Mistress no doubt intended.
“At length, however, I felt my cum rising fast. ‘Ready to cum, Mistress!” I moaned. Mistress commanded Daphne to stop, which she did instantly.
“’Stand up, male, and approach me.’ I stood before Mistress. ‘After that, you aren’t to be trusted.’ She twisted my cock painfully and slapped it several times, reducing my erection. She indicated a box on a nearby table. ‘There is a chastity device in the box. Put it on and get dressed and leave. Report back here tomorrow after 6PM for release.’ She then resumed switching the hapless Daphne. I acknowledged and obeyed her commands. In less than five minutes from the time I nearly came in Daphne’s mouth, I was on the street, soft, frustrated, without hope of release.”
Needless to say, Nicola and I were breathing hard by the time he was done.
Nicola soon announced he was hungry and left to forage in the kitchen. I read a story in the magazine about a man being caned by his female boss for pilfering merchandise. Just before I finished, slender Elaine entered, glistening with perspiration, clad in a blue jogbra and shorts with white piping.
“You’re the only one here, Jenny?”
“At the moment...”
“You’ll have to do. My need is urgent. Pull up your panties.” I stood and obeyed. She grasped my cock and tugged it out of my wispy garment, leading me out of the room and toward the stairs by pulling my erection. “I really wanted a more experienced boy, we all do, but if you’re attentive, you should perform adequately.”
As I trotted behind her, I said, “I’ll do my best to please you, Mistress.”
Nicola emerged from the kitchen and looked crestfallen to see me being led upstairs. “Your loss, his gain,” teased Elaine.
However, at the top of the stairs, she stopped and turned, glaring at me. “Why didn’t you tell me there was a more experienced boy available?”
I decided not to mention that she’d interrupted me. Instead, I said, “Mistress, you said I’d have to do and you required my services urgently.”
Elaine regarded me disdainfully for a moment. “You put your own desire before my expressed need.”
I didn’t dare contradict a Sister (at least not then - I still had much to learn.) “Mistress, I tried to follow what you said about an urgent need.”
“But you knew I preferred a more experienced boy.”
I hung my head. “Yes, Mistress.”
“Punishment.”
I bent forward, tugging my panties off my bum and grasping the backs of my knees for balance. Elaine smacked my cheeks with her hand, punctuating her brief lecture. “You are to anticipate any Sister’s needs and desires. If you even suspect she has a wrong impression, ask for permission to speak and then inform her.”
“Yes, Mistress Elaine.”
She finished the spanking and had me stand. Grasping my cock, she squeezed it and favored me with a smile. “I like boys who stay hard through a spanking.”
She led me into her bedroom too fast for me to close the door. “Prop my pillows near the headboard,” she directed me.
When I turned around after completing this easy task, my eyes widened. Slender Elaine, already nude, stood facing me, her pert breasts shining from sweat, the nipples protruding and slightly upturned. She swiftly climbed on the bed, lying on her back, head propped on the pillows, her spread legs, opening her light pink, damp labia. She gave me hasty instructions. “You may gently touch my body to stimulate me. I prefer a wide tongue on my cuntlips rather than an insistent tongue tip on my clit, but don’t you dare neglect my clit.”
“Yes, Mistress Elaine,” I said eagerly, climbing aboard between her long limbs. I gently massaged the insides of her thighs.
“No,” she said impatiently. “Go right to licking.”
I obeyed eagerly and slid up to lick her. I remembered to use my tongue as she liked. I ran my hands from her thighs over her belly and gently cupped her small breasts. A decorative Mohawk of bristly hair extended up from the top of her slit and rasped on my upper lip. The odor and taste brought back memories of the weekend and stiffened me completely. I spread the breadth of my tongue over her clit.
Elaine sighed and soon pushed her hips up and down in response to my oral ministrations. Sighs turned to gasps and in a very short time, she came, crying out, “Oh, yes, yes, that feels so good!”
Her excitement communicated to me. I felt proud of my skill in bringing such an insistent woman to orgasm so quickly. Since my hands were filled, I humped the bed.
As Elaine’s cries subsided, I lifted my head to grin at her.
She pushed my head down roughly. “No one told you to stop,” she growled.
Dutifully, I resumed licking and lapping. Soon, Elaine’s hips rose and fell, pushing herself into me. I shifted my grip to her butt cheeks and squeezed in time to her writhing. “Yes, yes, again. Oh, yes!” Several wrenching spasms marked her strong cum.
Still humping the bed to enhance the sensations in my penis, I kept licking since she hadn’t told me to stop. Her abundant juices covered me from my chin to my nose, her moans filled the air, a sensory smorgasbord of taste, smell, touch and sound. Whenever I opened my eyes, I saw damp, tawny flesh. I changed hands again, fondling one conical breast and sliding two fingers into her dampness, wriggling them about.
Elaine gripped my head with both hands, pushing me down and keeping me glued to her opening. I needed the guidance; her hips gyrated wildly and it was all I could do to keep my agile tongue on target. I worked my fingers in and out like pistons, making them writhe like small snakes.
Elaine’s third orgasm, punctuated by loud staccato gasps, surprised me with its intensity. She went on and on, hips bucking, back arching, nearly screaming. I remember feeling proud and excited that I’d given this beautiful and sophisticated woman such a strong cum!
Without warning, she pushed my head from her, hips shuddering as she passed her final peak. I still pumped my cock on her bed, realizing I was close to cumming myself. I forced myself to stop and felt the dampness of my precum on Elaine’s bedclothes.
“Oh, its so good to cum after exercise!” Elaine’s breathing slowed, returning to normal.
A slight cough at the door attracted our attention. Doris and Penelope stood in the doorway, grinning. “Satisfied?” asked Doris.
“Yes, pretty much. Very good for someone who only received training over the weekend. I think I’ll use him again.” I beamed proudly, eyeing the other Sisters to be sure they got the message.
“Get up, you,” snapped Elaine. “I’m not done with you yet.”
I stood and sure enough, noticed a stain on the coverlet. “Miss Elaine, may I please have permission to speak?”
“Go ahead.”
“I’m very sorry, but I emitted fluid while I served you and stained your bedspread.” I indicated the drying stain.
“You did very well to point this out...Jenny. If you look, you can see I made a much larger stain — after all, I had the most fun! If we punished you servants every time you oozed, we’d have no time to make use of you. Remove this spread and send it down the laundry chute, then get a replacement after I’m done with you.” She turned to the girls in the door as I bundled up the coverlet. “I always take a shower after a workout, especially one with anaerobic sex.”
The two voyeurs left at that point, since the show was evidently over.
Elaine again grasped my cock and led me to the laundry room next to the washroom. I put the old spread down the chute and selected another along with a towel as directed by Elaine. She also told me to don a pair of mitten-like washcloths. Our next stop was the washroom. I started the shower. Elaine told me, “You are to wash me using the mitten cloths so you don’t directly touch me.”
Under command, I adjusted the shower temperature and she stepped in. I massaged shampoo into her long, blonde hair, then, frustrated by the mittens, I felt every bit of her slim model’s body. My cock twitched in arousal and frustration. The contours of her face, the heft of her breasts, the sine curve of her waist and hips, the hemispheres of her jutting, tight buttocks, the statuesque columns of her legs and the Isosceles triangle that brought it all together passed beneath my insulated hands like illegible Braille.
I held a towel to her and dried her, adding to my growing sensation of blueness, the familiar dull ache I so strongly associated with the TDK house already. I discarded the towel and brought the new coverlet to her bedroom, remaking her bed. I hoped for a compliment or commands for further service, but neither occurred.
Instead, Elaine said, “I want you to smell of my pussy. You are not to wash your face or hands until arising tomorrow unless another Sister uses you. If that occurs, you are to inform her of this command so she can decide how to deal with you. Now go back to your place under the stairs.” Abashed and disappointed, I descended, shamelessly rubbing my cock in my panties to keep myself ready. On the way, I passed Samantha chatting with Kari. I curtseyed as well as I could on the stairs, but the pair ignored me.
Below Stairs, Nicola was again absent, replaced by two others. One, a handsome blonde, introduced himself as Talissa. The other, short and swarthy, was called Abby. They told me it was customary to report to the group how we’d served. My description earned me a bum inspection, but the brief handspanking left no new marks. The fading marks from the weekend provoked genuine compliments and friendly welcomes.
We three soon settled into our routine of literature or image-fueled masturbation. I noticed the boys glanced at each others’ busy hands, but didn’t dwell on the sights. Occasionally, one of us read a passage aloud or passed around a particularly exciting picture of a submissive male and a dominant female.
I was grew hungry and found a large bowl of pasta labeled “For Sisters & Auxiliary in the refrigerator,” so I helped myself to a bowl and a glass of water. I ate hastily and rushed upstairs to relieve myself, wanting to be Below Stairs when any Mistress wandered in.
As I descended the stairs, Nicola caught up with me. A small bulge filled his pink panties and he beamed. “Is anyone else Below Stairs?” he asked.
“Abby and Talissa.”
“Well, you’ll just have to wait to hear my story.”
Four of us crowded the room, especially since the excited Nicola couldn't sit down, but paced about the highest area near the cubbies. The rest of us, constantly stimulating ourselves, listened as he told his tale.
“I thought Jenny was lucky to be chosen by Elaine while I was out of the room, but I was the lucky one. Doris came in looking pretty annoyed. “Come with me,” no preliminaries. She dragged me upstairs by the ear. “I’m HH,” she said, “hostile and horny. You’re going to pay the price.” Inside her room, she whisked off her skirt and blouse. She wore a lacy red panty and bra set with dark brown stay-ups. You know what terrific legs she has. She looked beautiful. She told me to kneel and ask her to use me to relieve her anger.
“Then, she took me over her lap for a pretty long handspanking and hairbrushng with her personal brush. She made sure I knew it was her regular hair grooming tool. “I use this every day for myself. I just don’t have the time to get a paddle for your ass,” she said as she smacked me hard. I was warm and my bum stung, but she had me bend over the bed and cropped my ass.” He turned around and bent over, saucily rotating his bum as he pulled down his panties. We all complimented him on the parallel marks crossed by two welts forming an X. His entire butt and upper thighs were red from the hairbrush.” When she finished cropping me, eight good hard cuts, I heard her rummaging around in a drawer and I heard some things clicking into place. I had a pretty good idea what was next and I spread my legs and pulled my asscheeks apart for her. ‘Nice,’ she said, ‘a good servant anticipates his mistress’s needs.’ With that she rammed her strap-on into me hard, fucking my ass just as hard and fast as she could. She started cussing and swearing with every thrust, emphasizing every word. “I fucking hate all fucking male fucking arrogant fucking bastards, the slimy shit-eating, cum sucking fucking shitheads!’ Something like that.”
We stood or sat around, fondling ourselves, wishing we had been so used, but we all cracked up. We couldn’t help it.
“Such language from a lady.”
“Knickers in a very tight twist.”
“Somebody sure wrenched her clit.”
“Probably Danvers, the asshole.”
“How did it feel, Nicola?” I asked. Doris in that state sounded terrifying to me.
“I like it up the ass, so I was OK even though she was really pouring it on. I shoved back to meet her. I figured if I flinched away I’d really get it. It worked. Pretty soon she settled into a rhythm and I felt her hand down there fingering herself when she shoved up against me. She sped up and I gasped, ‘Oh, Mistress Doris. Ream me, fuck me. Use me. I bend for you. I spread for you. I open for you.” She gasped out really loud and I’m sure she came.
“She slipped the fake cock from me and I heard it drop to the floor. ‘On the bed on your back,’ she told me. To my great surprise, she straddled me and took me right into her. I was fucking her! I’d never been used by her that way before and it felt great. Still angry at whomever it was, she slammed down on me very hard, then ground her hips back and forth, pressing me down and bending my stiff cock back and forth. Despite it being kinda painful, I loved it. She told me to let her know when I was at the edge and to massage her ass. What with grinding my cock and having her ass rubbed, she went off. That got me going, watching her face and hearing her cry out that she was cumming. Hot, let me tell you. Got me to the edge, and she got real stern when I told her. ‘Don’t you dare cum. I’m not going to stop fucking until I’m good and ready, but don’t you dare cum.’ I nodded and bore down, you all know how it goes, and I barely held on. She came a couple more times, and I came to the edge twice more. Then she says, ‘Cum, you fucker. Fill my cunt with your male fuck juice. Cum now!’ Flabbergasted, my eyes went wide. ‘Mistre...’ I started to ask. ‘Now!’ she said, super stern. I said to myself, great, I’m going to enjoy this and I started humping up as hard as I could with Doris slamming down on me. Right away I was at the edge and I managed to hold off one more time for a few blissful seconds and then blam! I sprayed and spasmed, hollering and pounding the bed, Doris grinding her tight cunt on me the whole time.
“As soon as I relaxed, she slid her hands around her cuntlips so hard I felt it on my softening dick. She slid off me, holding her lips tight and she knee-walked up right over my arms and lowered her cunt on my face. “Lick your nasty male cum out of my sweet cunt, you fucker,” she cried. She pressed her lips to mine and I opened wide. I tasted our mingled juices and I liked it — a lot. I licked and sucked, sometimes flicking my tongue on her clit. She kept after me. ‘Get that raspy tongue all the way up. Lick it up, lick it all up. I want every bit of your spunk, every slimy, slithery, snaky swimming sperm sucked out of my beautiful cunt.’ I was willing. I strained my tongue up as far as I could get it, swishing it back and forth. Doris rocked back and forth, rubbing her cunt all over my mouth and up to my nose. Sometimes it was hard to breathe and I gasped. I’d never been so possessed by a cunt in my life. Doris meant it to be degrading and I guess it was, but it was sexy as hell. Smothered in cunt. I started playing with myself and I got semi-hard even though I’d just cum. My face was covered with sex juice and Doris kept riding me. I had to flap my arms to keep circulation going, she knelt on me so hard. Then, some of the pressure eased off and it was more like normal cuntlicking. Doris started this low moan that grew and grew until she started rocking back and forth again, gasping, ‘Don’t stop, don’t stop.’ I licked and sucked in her lips, moaning myself. She said, ‘Lick me, lick me. Make me cum again!’ I did and she did, at least two more times. She climbed off me and lay next to me, grinning.
“’I needed to do that,’ she said. “I feel much better now.’ I told her how honored I felt to be of service and thanked her for allowing me to cum, telling her I was glad to receive her anger. She told me I’d done very well, and not to wash my face until morning as a reminder of how I’d served her. Then she sent me downstairs.”
Enviously, and in my case a bit nervously, we all congratulated Nicola on his luck in being used in the way we all longed for. In a few moments, we were all seated around the table, busily keeping ourselves stiff and ready to serve. We spent over an hour doing this and it was pretty clear we all had a bit of difficulty remaining stimulated. We traded stories and pictures, but at times each of us was less than fully rampant. None of us became fully limp, much to my relief. What if one of the Sisters came in and found a limp dick? I wasn’t eager to see or experience a real punishment.
As I played with myself, I felt a peculiar form of sexual tension. I was under two commands, to remain hard and to refrain from cumming — for several hours when I hadn’t cum in days. I found that if I really stimulated myself, I came close to cumming and had to stop, gasping. I fell into a rhythm where I’d get fully hard and pause until I was a bit soft. Thus, I got minimal joy from the stimulation since I never took a good stiff boner to the edge deliberately for fear of cumming, but never relaxed or ceased the frustrating stimulation. Yet my balls had that familiar ache already.
“Do we often wait this long between...summonses?” I asked.
Abby informed me, “Well, even the Mistresses have to study sometime. The busy times on a weekday shift are right after classes to maybe 7:30 and any time after 10:00 until the last lady who desires a cum from a servant is satisfied before going to sleep.”
He was right. It was nearly another hour before Samantha came in, look us all over. I smiled hopefully, gazing up at her. She gave me her TCD and asked, “First shift, Jenny?”
“Yes, Miss Samantha.” My cock surged in my hand at the thought I might soon be in her bed.
“Good for you. Have you served anyone?”
“Yes, Mistress Elaine used me.”
“Very good. You’re lucky to get the experience you’ll need to be selected more often.”
She leaned over the table and reached out to grasp Abby’s cock. He obediently rose and followed her from the room. “I had a hard night studying and I’m going to use your tongue to put me to sleep.”
My disappointment must have shown, for Nicola said, “Jenny, you really mustn’t expect to be chosen first. The ladies like to have fully trained servants.”
“I get it,” I sighed, squeezing myself to regain lost stiffness.
Tired, horny ladies came into the room during the next several minutes. Nicola left with Penelope and Talissa followed Ariana upstairs. I eagerly awaited the next Sister, but when the door opened, in came a smiling Abby, his damp mouth showing the nature of his service. He’d barely sat down and begun playing when Kari came in.
She barely glanced at me. “Mouth still wet, Abby? Who was it?”
“Miss Samantha.”
“Well, I’m sure you haven’t worn your tongue out. Come with me.”
So I continued my solitary fondling, which I must admit was rather perfunctory at this point. In fact I was nearly fully limp when the door next opened. To my great joy, it was Veronica, not one of the other servants returning.
“I see you’re the only one left, Jenny. Well, I guess I’ll see how well you learned your lessons. Marci’s away and I need to relax. Come, and bring your chastity device.”
I quickly retrieved my cage from my cubby and followed her upstairs. Granted permission to speak, I mentioned Elaine's command regarding her pussy juices on my lips and face, bit Veronica judged it made no difference. The sounds of feminine ecstasy I heard from behind the closed doors of the bedrooms indicated that few, if any, of the ladies was going to sleep without a sexual release, or for that matter, alone.
Once in the room she shared with Marci, Veronica, clad in a pair of shorts and a loose blouse, took my cage in its pouch and placed it next to her pillow. I noticed that the bedclothes lay folded back at the foot of the bed. She sat on the bed and spread her legs. “Stand in front of me,” she commanded.
As I stood before her, she flicked my hand away from my cock. It hung forward, half stiff. “Having a bit of trouble staying ready, Jenny?”
“Yes, Miss. So many mistresses passed over me and...well, it’s not as exciting by myself as when we trade stories and pictures.”
Veronica sighed deeply. “Newbies! What a trial. On the side of my desk hangs a paddle. Bring it to me and get over my lap for punishment.”
“Yes, Miss. May I ask a question, please?” I wondered what I’d done wrong as I found the paddle.
“No questions. I know you don’t understand your offense. I’ll explain as I correct you.”
“Thank you, Miss.” I handed Veronica a 18 inch long, thick wooden paddle with several holes drilled in its business end.
She tugged my panties down and pointed to her lap. I obediently draped myself over her and she commenced handspanking me — pretty hard, without the usual warm-up. “Why do we require you servants to be erect while awaiting us?”
“So we’re always ready to serve as you require, Miss.”
“Yes, and there’s another reason. Can you think what it is?”
“Being aroused and sensitive without relief is frustrating and focuses my attention on how dependent I am on serving you.”
“That’s a good answer, Jenny, but..” She sighed and paused in the vigorous spanking. My legs were already kicked spasmodically. “I don’t have the time for this. I need my sleep. Stand up, hands on my vanity.”
I faced her vanity, noting the worried expression on my face in the mirror. Crack! The paddle impacted me hard. When I opened my eyes, my reflection showed a wide-eyed young man surprised by the sudden pain.
“You were selfishly thinking of your own stimulation and pleasure while you fiddled around with our tool.” Crack! I gasped.”In fact, we discussed this very issue during your training only four days ago!” Crack! Crack! “It’s a hard lesson for you males” Crack! “but I’m determined you’ll learn it.” Crack!
“Learn to stay hard by recalling the great privilege of being a servant here and you’ll stay rampant and ready far longer than by fondling your dick and drooling over pictures.” Crack! My knees buckled.
“It’s a concession and an expense” Crack! “to supply you with learning material.” Crack! I gasped. “Many well trained consorts become erect on command” Crack! “and remain so without manual stimulation for hours!” Crack! Crack! I sobbed without stopping between strikes by this time. “Do you know how they remain so ready?” Crack!
“Thinking of their Mistress?”
Crack! “Yes, and the pleasure they can provide.” Crack! “You’re a quick learner in theoretical matters, Jenny,” Crack! “but you still need to develop the proper humility and a true servant’s attitude.” Crack, crack, crack!
Sobbing, real tears flowing, fully deflated, I collapsed, sliding to the floor after the last flourish. Terrified of Veronica’s response, I quickly grasped the vanity and hauled myself up, glancing at my punisher. To my relief, she appeared mildly amused, not enraged as I feared. I wiped the tears from my eyes.
To my surprise, the beautiful redhead peered at my face closely. “She’s right, tears look better with make-up,” she mused to herself. Then she addressed me. “Put the paddle away and give me a back massage.” She removed her top, her bulging breasts displayed by a lacy green bra. Reluctantly turning away from the sight, I hung the paddle, saying, “Yes, Miss Veronica. Thank you for your instruction and for the punishment.” When next saw her, she lay face down on the bed, clad only in her shorts. “Start with my back. I need attention to my shoulders and neck after your punishment.”
As I massaged Veronica, I decided to attempt to put her lesson to heart. I recalled how unsatisfactory it had been to massage a woman one-handed in training, so I concentrated on twitching my PC and thinking how delicious Veronica would taste if she chose to let me lick her. I wasn’t only focusing on my service and her pleasure, but it was a step in the right direction. Touching Veronica’s smooth, warm skin helped. I stiffened slowly and my cockhead rose until it met the waistband of my panties.
I rubbed Veronica’s back gently all up and down to her waist, then a bit harder, as I’d been taught, then I concentrated on her shoulders and neck. I found a knot on her right shoulder and slowly moved in on it, eventually circling it with my elbow. A deep sigh from Veronica told me I was doing well. I next massaged her head, digging my fingers through her hair. The sensuous massage elicited sighs from both of us.
Soon, Veronica raised her hips. “Remove my shorts and panties and massage my thighs and ass.”
I slid the tight garments from her hips and down her legs, gazing up at the hairless slit exposed to my gaze. I deposited her clothes on the chair next to the vanity and began with the backs of her knees. I worked my way up her thighs and onto her cheeks, taking my time. I squeezed and rotated the cheeks, ran my fingers up and down her split and pressed an index fingertip on her pucker, applying circular pressure. Veronica sighed and rolled to her left, lying on her side.
“I am relaxed and nearly ready for sleep.” She raised her right leg, displaying her smooth sex with the tiny bit of trimmed hair above. My cock surged at the sight. Lie so you can lick me and so I can inspect your dick.”
With difficulty, I folded my legs against the headboard, but managed to get in position.
“Let me know when you edge and don’t you dare cum unless I give you permission. Now lick me the way I trained you until I’m satisfied.”
I laid my head on her thigh and took in the aroma, which, as before, drove me to new heights of arousal. I slowly rubbed Veronica’s upper thighs, then her outer lips. She sighed and spread her legs a bit more, so I exhaled slowly on her damp lips, then lightly licked her slit.
“Suck my lips. Go a bit faster than during training.”
Eagerly, I took her outer lips between my lips, one at a time, then on to the inner lips, using my hands to compress her mound and press her pussy into my mouth.
Veronica moaned and pressed herself against me. She grasped my cock and gave it a few strokes before taking the tip into her mouth.
“Mmmm....” I groaned, my balls aching, my cock throbbing. I kept on sucking her pungent lips, my tongue rasping up and down her entrance.
Veronica began sucking me in earnest, her head flying back and forth, affording me the most delightful sensations. My cock felt wonderful and my swollen testicles throbbed painfully. “On ee ej, Miss Vrnica,” I gasped through pussy-muffled lips. I so desperately desired to cum. Would she allow me the pleasure?
“’Ood! Ay there.”
I focused all my attention on my mistress’s lips to distract me and to prevent the urgent cum already in my shaft from flooding her mouth. I pushed my tongue tip deeper into her and rasped her clit at last.
Almost instantly, Veronica came with deep muffled groans, still vigorously using her tongue and lips on my overcharged cock. As before, her hips thrashed wildly and I had to tightly grasp her ass to keep my lips in place. Fortunately, I was distracted enough that I finally backed off the edge. Yet the need to cum and the hope that I might be allowed to do so never left me.
Veronica’s writhing stopped and I sucked her sex into my mouth insistently, my tongue rapidly flying over her nubbin. Her moans and hip thrusts told me she was beginning another cum when she abruptly withdrew from my cock and began slapping it against my thigh, hard.
Utterly taken aback by this sudden change, I nevertheless kept on with my cutnlapping and clit licking. Just as her cum reached a peak, she squeezed my balls and twisted my softening shaft painfully. Moaning in pain but not daring to stop pleasuring her, I sobbed and new tears filled my eyes. As Veronica came down from her peak, I felt her manipulating my penis, then I felt the familiar form of the cage holding me. Snap went the electronic lock and I was encased and orgasm-deprived once again. No relieving cum for me! I sobbed in frustration but through my tears I mumbled insincerely, “Ank oo, Miss Vrnica.” Despite my disappointment, as I continued to pleasure Veronica, my poor penis tried to erect in the cage and my frustrated balls throbbed in pain
She tousled my head as I continued to lick her. In a few moments, she gasped aloud and gave a slight scream, though nothing like the massive eruption of sound she’d entertained us all with on Sunday. She sighed deeply and roughly pushed me away. “Tuck me in and kiss me good night.”
Panting, still in pain, hobbling a bit on my unsteady feet, I drew the sheets and blankets over my mistress. Somewhat recovered, I leaned over and kissed Veronica’s cheek. “Thank you, Mistress Veronica for the opportunity to serve and pleasure you and for reinforcing the difficult lesson that I must always focus on how I can serve you and the other Sisters. I hope I pleased you.”
“You did all right for a beginner.” She moved toward me and pulled me to her, kissing my lips briefly. “Now go downstairs, get dressed, and leave. Your shift is over.”
Muttering more words of thanks, I withdrew. All was quiet except for a few muffled feminine moans from behind closed doors. Downstairs, lights were off or turned low. Daniela awaited me and inspected my cage before allowing me to dress. She saw me to the door and let me out.
My mouth still tasted of Veronica’s intoxicating juices and my impudent cock insisted on trying to stiffen in the confining plastic. I felt terribly frustrated and sad but at the same time proud and excited. I’d licked two women to strong orgasms. I bet that was more than most of the guys in the dorm had done. But I utterly unfulfilled, still possessed a pair of painful blue balls and I didn’t even know when my next shift would be. I felt very sorry for myself and I confess I cried myself to sleep, so great was my frustration.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Part 5: My Service Begins

Post by janmb »

Fantastically well written yet again!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Hatcher
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Hatcher »

Yea, love this series. Please, keep them coming!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Thanks very much, Hatcher. I've already begun work on the next installment. I'll add you to my notification list.

michele
turingtest84
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by turingtest84 »

Excellent writing. After reading this I went back and read all the previous chapters of the story.

Thumbs up. I can highly recommend this story! :thumbsup: