Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by goodman »

Last edited by goodman on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I miss Her every single day... even after more than a year!
You’ll always be my Queen.

Post by selfbound »

Dear Miss Della,

just a quick update: I just completed the fifth set of edges and it feels great!

yours
selfbound
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

Dear Miss Della,

I'm totally exhausted, the last number of pictures I 'completed' showed my thing of interest repeatedly!!!
Can't remember being so horny and frustrated at a time! I'm so desperate to cum, it's unbelievable!
I finished the sixth set, so I did 90 edges :fun:
But now I'm really ambitious to reach the mark of hundred, hopefully to impress you enough to give me permission when I beg for!?

ambitious regards
selfbound
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

But I should not only concentrate on my own fun...

selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

A short story:

selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

another story ;-)

finally the best:
selfbound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by selfbound »

Something for the ladies, hope you like it...

wanna give him a helping hand?
fuzzydunlop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy.
Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?
Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by DellaRoss »

stroker55 wrote:omg! So horny! i just went through every page on this and wow... just wow!

Della! I'm happy to report that there were 19 pictures of my target! Even a couple I didn't count because you really couldn't tell... and I didn't want to count it if I wasn't absolutely sure.

And there were 487 pictures total!! 7305 strokes and 19 edges for me in the last few hours! Oh, and not to mention a few videos.

Please Della, please may I cum noW??? I don't know if I can sleep I'm so hornY!
Wow this might be a record for the fastest run of the game. well 7305 strokes is sunds impressive but i gotta say that i will leave you at the mercy of the other players.

So what shall it be boys and girls? can Stroker 55 cum? if he can get the number i have in mind of you to agree ot let him can, if not he will just stay denied until he can i suppose.

sometimes it is fun being :evil: Wicked

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Silent.sub wrote:Dearest Della,
This tease really is killing me, but in a happy way. Still sitting pretty on 10 edges and really wanting more. Last night I had trouble sleeping because I couldn't get the feather video out of my head...
Spoiler: show
Banquo wrote:Image
Not to mention Banquo's ice picture *blushes* somehow my self control stopped me from cheating and letting my hands wander. I find it hard to believe its only been 3 days, I am constantly catching my mind wandering to dirty things instead of focusing on the work it should be doing, well done Della.
Well i am not trying ot kill you jsut frustrate the living hell out of you :lol: But i am glad you are happy Yes that is quite the video, but then again as a Blackbird i have been told i have an unholy love of Feathers. Oh yes that ice picture has been known to stop most subs in their tracks. I hope all this frutration is not effecting your work too badly but YAY for self control!

Well with any luck someone will post some suitably naughty pictures so that you get to do more edges. Or maybe you hope that they will not? I wonder......

regardless
Good luck,
Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
fuzzydunlop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am not cruel, I think you should let him cum (but who am I to suggest you anything).

But I think you should make him at least post some pictures for other players (including me :)) before he can cum.
DellaRoss wrote:
stroker55 wrote:omg! So horny! i just went through every page on this and wow... just wow!

Della! I'm happy to report that there were 19 pictures of my target! Even a couple I didn't count because you really couldn't tell... and I didn't want to count it if I wasn't absolutely sure.

And there were 487 pictures total!! 7305 strokes and 19 edges for me in the last few hours! Oh, and not to mention a few videos.

Please Della, please may I cum noW??? I don't know if I can sleep I'm so hornY!
Wow this might be a record for the fastest run of the game. well 7305 strokes is sunds impressive but i gotta say that i will leave you at the mercy of the other players.

So what shall it be boys and girls? can Stroker 55 cum? if he can get the number i have in mind of you to agree ot let him can, if not he will just stay denied until he can i suppose.

sometimes it is fun being :evil: Wicked

Della
Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy.
Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?
Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.
CraigLikesToPlay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CraigLikesToPlay »

Thank you Miss Della for allowing me to continue...

Unusually (for me) I have almost 2 hrs to commit to tonight's session of stroking / edging. If you have any special requirements, I'd be happy to do it for you!! I have my room to myself... so I'll leave it up to you.

Craig
x
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Dear Miss Della,

thank you, thank you so much! It is a pleasure, a honor and a sweet but frustrating pain to go on to cherish your generousness.
But I have to admit that I lost any 'coolness' far before reaching the 30th edge! ;-)
When starting a new session my cock gets hard and throbbing so quickly. From edge to edge it gets harder to hold back. It's crazy mixture of pleasure and frustration. I guess that's the right punishment I have to endure.

Yesterdays 13th edge of the fifth set was so damn close that I needed to stop, but I'll continue today to go on reaching that level you have in mind for me.

Thankful regards,
selfbound
Oh gosh 13 of set 5???????? you are holding up a lot better then most would. well we shall see how long this lasts i guess. *giggles* a good old fashion battle of wills.

EDIT: MOTHER OF .............. wow 90 edges i gues we will see how you feel at 100..... but then you will be 5 short of a full set. well i ma sure you will think of something.

Now this really sounds like fun
Della
Last edited by DellaRoss on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

marspank wrote:Thank you for letting me play again Miss Della. I must admit that I had a fairly sexual dream last night, the crazy part was that the dream was about checking the Milo forum and seeing a whole bunch of pictures posted in a row with my target.

When I woke up this morning and loaded this page, I was expecting my foretelling powers to make it a long morning, but while there were several pictures posted, only one of them sent me to the edge. But who knows, maybe some day dreams will come true :huh:

Maybe.....*giggles* but then you would be done so fast?!?!?!?!? and really do you want that?

CraigLikesToPlay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CraigLikesToPlay »

My little selection for the players here...

Hope it gets people edging!!