Computer Lab Raspberry Pi Tutorials

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

University of Cambridge wrote:
Welcome to the tutorials page. This is where we showcase some projects and tutorials created by current students over this summer as interns. They were tasked with coming up with things that would be interesting for students of all ages, and would teach fundamental principles of computer science or encourage adoption of the units in other subjects (e.g. physics).

If you've come here, it's almost certainly because you are an incoming CompSci Fresher for October. If so, we suggest you try a few of these projects to get you started with your Pi.

NOTE: the tutorials are being concurrently edited and more projects will appear over time (the students don't finish until September) so check back often. We'd also be very grateful for feedback on the tutorials, from "I got lost" to "there's a typo here" to "you need a picture of this here". Please send any such feedback to Robert Harle (the IA course co-ordinator).
                                  Click Here
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Computer Lab Raspberry Pi Tutorials

Post by Sonic415 »

saw this yesterday. May use it to help me with my own raspberry pi board :)