10 Random tracks from your MP3

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: 10 Random tracks from your MP3

Post by Banquo »

*I run my finger through your hair and smile* Such a good girl, you please me with every passing day.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:*I run my finger through your hair and smile* Such a good girl, you please me with every passing day.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

*hides somewhere that people will not be watching me do this anymore..... maybe outer mongolia?*

Della the hiding blackbird...........errr the sheep! :sheep:
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
floydianslip
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by floydianslip »

Had to post a list after seeing your list Della. Think you know which song I'll pick from your list but for those wondering it is Whose Laughing Now by Jessie J

And now for my list:

"Breakout" : Swing Out Sister
"Jawbone" : The Band
"Make Love to Your Mind" : Bill Withers
"Gear Jammer" : George Thorogood and the Destroyers
"Hollywood Nights" : Bob Seger
"Denial" : Dropkick Murphys
"It Don't Have To Be This Way" : The Temptations
"losing Hope" : Jack Johnson
"Chicken" : Mississippi John Hurt
"Zip Pe Dee Doo Dah" :Ted Hawkins
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
froodly2005
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Location: Rotate reality widdershins by pi/2 to find me on the imaginary axis, sailing Lake Vostok.

Post by froodly2005 »

DellaRoss wrote:*hides somewhere that people will not be watching me do this anymore..... maybe outer mongolia?*
Did you know Google maps has a still-photograph approximation to Street View in Ulánbátor, in Outer Mongolia? Just, you know, in case you were thinking of hiding out there, so you'll know to dodge the Google car. :-|
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

froodly2005 wrote:
DellaRoss wrote:*hides somewhere that people will not be watching me do this anymore..... maybe outer mongolia?*
Did you know Google maps has a still-photograph approximation to Street View in Ulánbátor, in Outer Mongolia? Just, you know, in case you were thinking of hiding out there, so you'll know to dodge the Google car. :-|
:dots: :dots: :dots: :dots: :dots:

has anyone evertold you that you have far too much time on your hands if you are looking up places in outer mongolia???

i do appricate the help but Banquo has alreeady pointed out ot me that he will find me anywhere and i am coming ot think that runnoing away is not the best of ideas.

Della the Blacksheep :sheep:
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Be careful Della
I have heard of the welsh doing strange things with sheep.
Apparently Wellington boots are involved!

Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge Say No MORE
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

les wrote:
Be careful Della

Yes there are a few of those types round this way. Image

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:
les wrote:
Be careful Della

Yes there are a few of those types round this way. Image
Well Les 2 things
1 I could have sworn that was the scots

2 I am pretty sure I do not need to be a sheep for that or even a blackbird for Banquo to have the sudden desire to have sex with me lol

So since I once more am making a list. Sadly for those of you who have come to expect me to have a tale of terrifying bondage to titillate you with I was not tied up in y bed this time listening to music. Instead I had to take a walk in a crotchrope. That was different lol. And then I got to go home and edge. So that was nice as well

I love it's a man's world by James brown from Msh's list

In to the music
1 totally fucked by the cast of spring awakening
2. Casualty of love by Jesse j
3 crazy dreams by the cast of Smash
4 cause I can by pink
5 chasing pavements By Adele
6 bittersweet symphony by the verve
7 I need this by Jessie j
8 call me maybe by Carly rae jepson
9 super bass by Nikki minaj
10 library by girls generation

So there is my list ya-da
Della that blackbird

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

DellaRoss wrote:
So since I once more am making a list. Sadly for those of you who have come to expect me to have a tale of terrifying bondage to titillate you with I was not tied up in y bed this time listening to music. Instead I had to take a walk in a crotchrope. That was different lol. And then I got to go home and edge. So that was nice as well
*smiles* Good girl, you did great honey I look forward to getting a report about this in private too.
6 bittersweet symphony by the verve
Wow this song takes me back, I love this one, and in fact love the whole album *smiles*

1. The Queen of Lower Chelsea - Gaslight Anthem
2. On the Road again - Willie Nelson
3. Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) - Robert Palmer
4. I Get Lonesome - Beck
5. Back Home - The 1970 England World Cup Squad
6. Tonight - Joe Cocker
7. A New Career in a new Town - David Bowie
8. Crying Shame - Jack Johnson
9. Piano Logic - Cargo
10. Must Get Out - Maroon 5

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

SO hello again my fellow Musical maniacs! so i once more had a task that involved music so once more i am posting about it here :smile: so my task once more involved me getting out of the house in a crotchrope and thne some *giggles*. THis time however i went to a local park and headed for the playground (before people start yelling it was in the evening and there were not minors present). I was to swing on the swing for 10 songs and well you all can guess what comes next...... THe Songs lol!

my fave for the proir list is 3. Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor) - Robert Palmer

My list of songs off my Pandora
1 Lights by Ellie Goulding
2 Honey by Girl's Generation
3 Who You Are by the Cast of Smash
4 Voices by Chris Young
5 You Make Me Sick by Pink
6 Good Girl by Carry Underwood
7 My Shadow by Jessie J
8 Whenever It Rains by Sarah Darling
9 Sorry Sorry by Super Juinor
10 Cowboys And Angels by Dustin Lynch

so many good songs IMHO
until next time
Della the Blackbird

DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Hello again everyone. It is time again for the thrilling musical adventures of Della the blackbird! -the crowd goes wild- so today I was asked to make another list while I was bond for Banquo -has to giggle at how that sounds- sorry, you guys will have to excuse my silliness I seem to have been caught with a terrible case of it. So today I was tied simply with my legs spread and my blindfold nicely tied.

So on to the music.......

Songs from my Pandora
1 Want to Back by Cher Lloyd
2 Raise your Glass by Pink
3 One More Night by Maroon 5
4 One Thing by One Direction
5 We Are Young by FUN
6 Heart Skips a Beat by Olly Murs
7 Wide Awake by Katy Perry
8 Wild Ones by Flo Rida
9 Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson
10 Burn It Down by Linkin Park

Until next time
Della the Blackbird

Laura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Laura »

Michael Jackson from your list Banquo. That song played while I had an amazing orgasm in the hot tub a few weeks back -blushing and giggling-

Here's my list :-)

1. Imagine- Glee Cast
2. Fat Bottomed Girls- Glee Cast
3. Mercy- Glee Cast
Well thats slightly embarassing -laughing-
4. Revolution- The Beatles
5. I Am A Rock- Simon and Garfunkel
6. If You Think I'm Sexy- Rod Stewart
7. A Well Respected Man- The Kinks
8. Brighter Than The Sun- Colbie Caillat
9. You Sexy Thing- Barry White
10. Doo Wa Ditty- The Beach Boys