Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

Post by shell »

fearghas wrote:Okay, it's a little under an hour and a half into this for me and I was taking a break to hit the bathroom and hydrate, so I thought I would also update.

Got three of them under my belt and that leaves..... well, I don't need to focus right now on what I have left to go.

The ruining is certainly making it easier, I can already tell. So frustrating though. I have a feeling that on the next few the hardest part won't be the actual "getting there", but the letting go and letting it fade. But I will. You have my word on that, Shell.

Well, I should be off to work on number four. Not in a huge hurry, but I know this is gonna get more and more difficult as I go so I'd like to stay ahead of schedule as long as possible.
*comes in and looks around.....*

You doin okay darlin? Your post, after the third one, comes up as about 10 hours ago and I just want to check up on you and make sure you are okay. *gentle smile*
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): She's out there, somewhere. Maybe.

Post by fearghas »

shell wrote: You doin okay darlin? Your post, after the third one, comes up as about 10 hours ago and I just want to check up on you and make sure you are okay. *gentle smile*
Good Morning Shell,

I am doing well here, thanks for asking. The fact is I have been checking in here throughout, but felt a little awkward about the idea of several posts in a row being from me.

I live alone and had purposely set this time aside so that I had nothing to do but work on this challenge. I'm doing pretty good if I do say so myself. So anyway, the update:

After about number four I think it was, the ummm... loads were getting smaller and also thinner to the point I was always expecting the next one to just be dry, but that hasn't happened yet. Somewhere along the line I became very curious about what a totally dry one might feel like, and was almost hoping I would get to that point. Then I started thinking it may be painfull, so I didn't know what to hope for. Just knew I was going to continue.

Also starting around number four, ever-increasing willpower is required to do the ruin and not go for the gusto. But I have ruined all.

The ruining is also taking on a different character, even less satisfying than ruined orgasms normally are. Very frustrating. It's like what I'm getting out is....... I dunno, un-ripe cum that my body doesn't want to release yet, and it's making the orgasms increasingly more dull. I don't know how to describe that better, but I guess anybody on here who has done the challenge knows what I mean.

I'll say you were certainly right, speaking about the challenge of this whole thing (obviously, I knew this was true before the fact, but now I realize it first-hand. pun intended), I have spent some time playing around with a soft cock, willing it into rigidity and waiting for it to comply. Luckily, it hasn't failed me yet, just use a little patience. More than once, what has gotten me going was thinking about how I was following orders, doing this for someone else, so thank you for that.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it takes the body, on average, 90 minutes to produce one load's worth of semen. That may well be true, because as I mentioned the loads were getting smaller as I was doing each about as soon as I could. Then I took a real break and sort of stepped away from everything for a bit and ended up with the longest break yet between orgasms, about two and a half hours. The next one after that break was surprising. The break was between seven and eight, by the way. I say it was surprising because, even though it was number eight, and even though I let go a second or two before the first spasm, it was a respectably sized load, and made it up to my chest. totally without satisfaction though :(

I think the reason is the time gap.

Anyways, I pretty much just buckled down and got to work on number nine right away and got there in just over an hour. Number nine was miserable. Almost that dry one I was talking about, just a few drops that oozed, no spurt. Also, no surprise here, the most frustrating one yet.

So now, I've got nine done and enough time left I could wait around long enough to be assured of avoiding that dry heave orgasm, or I could keep driving forward, see if I find out what it's like. What do you think? *wink*

I was also thinking about maybe trying to get 11 in under the wire, but I don't know if that would upset you, as it would not be following your instructions.

This has been a fun, challenging, eye-opening experience; and, now that my long-winded ramblings nobody cares about are through, I'll be off to finish the experience. ttfn

fearghas
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fearghas »

So, I finished awhile ago, just gone done with a bit of rest and a shower. Yay me. This sounds stupid but I feel like I accomplished something. Was interesting. Was effort, all efort. It was like work. And it was fun. I feel spent. I think maybe the muscle(s) used for ejaculation might be a bit sore or something. It'll be alright, not very painfull, just funny.

Thank you again Shell!
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

fearghas wrote: I am doing well here, thanks for asking. The fact is I have been checking in here throughout, but felt a little awkward about the idea of several posts in a row being from me.

Glad to hear you are okay. *warm smile* And I understand about leaving several messages. I prefer this kind anyway. *Smile*
Somewhere along the line I became very curious about what a totally dry one might feel like, and was almost hoping I would get to that point. Then I started thinking it may be painfull, so I didn't know what to hope for. Just knew I was going to continue.
I like this mind fuck you were experiencing!!! *grin*
The ruining is also taking on a different character, even less satisfying than ruined orgasms normally are. Very frustrating. It's like what I'm getting out is....... I dunno, un-ripe cum that my body doesn't want to release yet, and it's making the orgasms increasingly more dull. I don't know how to describe that better, but I guess anybody on here who has done the challenge knows what I mean.
I really liked this description......so full of thought and ....well....emotion, perhaps....
More than once, what has gotten me going was thinking about how I was following orders, doing this for someone else, so thank you for that.
*smiling softly* You are welcome. I feel that to have someone responding, making it that much more real in this world helps a person not give up. *smile*
The next one after that break was surprising. The break was between seven and eight, by the way. I say it was surprising because, even though it was number eight, and even though I let go a second or two before the first spasm, it was a respectably sized load, and made it up to my chest. totally without satisfaction though :(
I think the reason is the time gap.
I wonder what would have happened if you hadn't had that break....I wonder, in the end....would your cock be cumming...but nothing at all would be slipping past the slits opening....... *thoughtful smile*
Anyways, I pretty much just buckled down and got to work on number nine right away and got there in just over an hour. Number nine was miserable. Almost that dry one I was talking about, just a few drops that oozed, no spurt. Also, no surprise here, the most frustrating one yet.
This should come as no surprise that it excites me to hear that number nine was miserable. *wicked smile*
I was also thinking about maybe trying to get 11 in under the wire, but I don't know if that would upset you, as it would not be following your instructions.
Thank you for following the instructions. *Smile*
This has been a fun, challenging, eye-opening experience; and, now that my long-winded ramblings nobody cares about are through, I'll be off to finish the experience. ttfn
Do you view me as "nobody"? *Soft smile*
So, I finished awhile ago, just gone done with a bit of rest and a shower. Yay me. This sounds stupid but I feel like I accomplished something. Was interesting. Was effort, all efort. It was like work. And it was fun. I feel spent. I think maybe the muscle(s) used for ejaculation might be a bit sore or something. It'll be alright, not very painfull, just funny.
It doesn't sound stupid at all. You did it!!! *bright smile* *I lean over and gently touch my soft lips to your cheek* I am very proud of you!!!!
Thank you again Shell!
You are so very welcome. *bright smile* Thank you for doing such a good job on this.
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fearghas »

shell wrote: Do you view me as "nobody"? *Soft smile*
Absolutely not, far far from it. Thanks for caring:)

I'm gonna go.....rest.
- Marion Morrison
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

fearghas wrote:
shell wrote: Do you view me as "nobody"? *Soft smile*
Absolutely not, far far from it. Thanks for caring:)

I'm gonna go.....rest.

*Grin* Didn't think so.
Yep....go rest..........you earned it. *giggle*
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by J4mes »

Hello Miss Shell just to let you know I will be starting tomorrow probably around 12pm UK time, I will keep you updated on how I do anyway.
I feel a little apprehensive about it now but I am looking forward to it, I also locked myself in chastity all weekend so I can give it my best shot that always makes me extra horny aswell :-D
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

J4mes wrote:Hello Miss Shell just to let you know I will be starting tomorrow probably around 12pm UK time, I will keep you updated on how I do anyway.
I feel a little apprehensive about it now but I am looking forward to it, I also locked myself in chastity all weekend so I can give it my best shot that always makes me extra horny aswell :-D

Just FYI J4mes
Noon UK is 7 am for shell

the running of tasks across time zones can be frustrating if you do not appreciate this.
Click the link for real time Florida times

                                   Florida time
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by J4mes »

les wrote:
J4mes wrote:Hello Miss Shell just to let you know I will be starting tomorrow probably around 12pm UK time, I will keep you updated on how I do anyway.

Just FYI J4mes
Noon UK is 7 am for shell

the running of tasks across time zones can be frustrating if you do not appreciate this.
Click the link for real time Florida times

                                   Florida time
I know exactly what time it is in Florida its just 5 hours behind I was just saying when I meant to start thats all ;-)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     Then enjoy, a perfect 10, young man.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by J4mes »

les wrote:

                     Then enjoy, a perfect 10, young man.
Thank you very much Les and Shell, I will try my very best :thumbsup:
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

You are going to do great!!! You won't stop until you get to the end.....to ...TEN!!!! You can do this!!! *bright smile*
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by J4mes »

Ok Miss Shell I just got started about 30 minutes ago and I have already had 3 ruined orgasms all very frustrating and left me wanting more while watching videos on xhamster, I wanted a full one but denied myself because I knew you would be disappointed I very rarely have ruined orgasms its so frustrating the way it just oozes out with little feeling. There was quite alot of cum but I know that wont last long ;-).
I think I will have a rest for a bit now and continue later :-)
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

J4mes wrote:Ok Miss Shell I just got started about 30 minutes ago and I have already had 3 ruined orgasms all very frustrating and left me wanting more while watching videos on xhamster, I wanted a full one but denied myself because I knew you would be disappointed I very rarely have ruined orgasms its so frustrating the way it just oozes out with little feeling. There was quite alot of cum but I know that wont last long ;-).
I think I will have a rest for a bit now and continue later :-)
You are doing great!!!! *big smile* Don't forget the lube, so you don't get to sore!!! *smile*
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by J4mes »

Make that four and I still have around 13 hours left :w00t: , I couldn't help myself ruining them just makes me want to do it again straight away.
I defiantly need a rest now that one ached a little bit.