the classifieds

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): She's out there, somewhere. Maybe.

the classifieds

Post by fearghas »

hey,

Seems to me like it would be easier for people going through the "looking for a xxxxx" thread if it was split into different threads based on what is being sought. Ya know, looking for a Domme in one thread, for a Dom in another, for a femsub in another, and lastly malesub.

I know a few people say they are looking for either, Domme/Dom for example, but usually they do have a preference, just they'll take what they can get it seems. Either way as far as the possibility of the split making it harder for certain posters, my answer is that copy/paste works wonders.

Just a thought. thanks for reading
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: the classifieds

Post by SexualChoc »

I certanly hope you are asking for new threads in the futrue

Untangling Old threads
is.. well.. more trouble than it's worth
Since only one person can do it.
that is to much work.

Although I think it is a valid idea
creating a NEW thread categories
perhaps, but what would you call them?
Looking for Domme, only?
subby introductions?

Think on it a little, maybe add more to this post.
It could be a workable idea.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
fearghas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): She's out there, somewhere. Maybe.

Re: the classifieds

Post by fearghas »

Yes, untangling that thread would be crazy, I wouldn't dream of it. Maybe just go back one or two weeks, or even not at all, just kind of have a new starting point.

I don't know, just call them
ISO Domme
ISO Dom
ISO femsub
ISO malesub

That way, if there was a male sub who wanted a Domme, he just checks the ISO malesub thread. (Well, actually, given the ratios online he almost always would need only to glance at it and see there were no new posts, lol.) Now, there may be a Dom there looking for a malesub, and that wouldn't interest him, but you can't try to split it out totally. It still would be better than the malesub having to wade through all the other males looking for Dommes and people looking for females. Same goes for anybody else, it could just be sorted a bit so you don't have to look AT what you aren't looking FOR.

I just think having those four would make it simpler for a lot of people. If you were going to check the ads, you wouldn't have to skim all the ads where everybody is searching for everybody, just go straight to the thread where people are looking for someone just like you:)

It may well be more trouble than it's worth. Reading through the thread, I think very few people "find each other" in there, that probably happens more in chat and games. So, it probably isn't worth the work, but it was a thought.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
- Marion Morrison