A Revised Game, Made Special For Banquo

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

A Revised Game, Made Special For Banquo

Post by shell »

Welcome boy. *warm smile*

I have taken a five day long task that I had Alliteration do for me and have revised little parts to make it special for you. Once you have completed this, you are welcome to see the original task at:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7797

Master tells me to have fun....and what better way to have fun then to take a male submissive that is willing, and to make him submit to my every desire for five days??? *wicked smile*

First, thank you Master for allowing your girl to have fun in this way. *bright smile* I love you!!!

Anyone is welcome to read this and make comments. I ask however that your comments be on topic, please. *soft smile*

And so it begins, Banquo!! *wicked smile*

Here is your first small...*laughs* task. You may not begin the next part until this is completed.

You have one hour to complete 1000 strokes of your cock. You may not edge and I think it goes without saying, you may not cum until I give you permission. *Wicked smile*

I think this picture speaks volumes, don't you? *wicked smile*

I'm looking forward to these five days! *wicked smile grows*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: A Revised Game, Made Special For Banquo

Post by shell »

Okay...now for the "big" task. *Grin*

You have the rest of the day to complete this.

You are to......you do own clips, like clothes pins, or something similar I hope...if not, I see a quick dash to Walmart fixin to take place. *grin*

1. You are to take 12 clips. 10 of them are to be placed all over your balls. I want at least one going right up the middle of your sack.
One of the last two, I want placed on the tender part, the sensitive part of your cock, you know the place.......... *Wicked smile*....right under the head.
The last one, I want you to place on the slit of your cock...yes....right at the top.
You are to keep it on there until you can't take it anymore.

When you take it off, take off the one on your "magic spot".... *grin*......but the ones on your balls stay where they are.

2. You are to take something wooden....a ruler....or spoon....and give your balls 10 balls swats, yes, sweetheart, with the clips still on!!

3. Get an ice cube...wet it....so that it will NOT stick to you. Place it above your cock, on your abdomen....get it to stay put. If it falls off, you have to start number three again.
When the ice cube completely melts, you may take the clips off of your balls, but do number four immediately following!!!

4. Use the wooden "something" and spank your balls again, 10 times....HARD!

5. Taste your precum.

6. Find something hard......something wooden or metal....such as an arm of a chair.
Rest your balls down on it....putting your weight on those tender balls.....make it as long as you can. Your reward will be.....for every second you make it......that is how many spankings your balls, cock and bottom get, after you get done with number 6.

7. Do the spankings from number 6.

8. Place the head of your cock in warm water for 3 minutes.

9. Pinch the head of your cock....for two minutes.

10. Edge for me.....going slowly.....work up to it.

Now.....when you are done, you may not touch your cock, until my next instructions. That means....enjoy sitting down to pee, boy! *wicked smile* You may wash your cock, but you may do so, only having 30 seconds to touch.

I hope you enjoy..........day one! *wicked smile*
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

*scurries into thread and presses "post reply"* without looking at the orders..

Thank you so much Miss Shell :-) I am really looking forward to seeing what torments and delights you have in store for me once I am able to start this task for you. I have family visiting this weekend, so I will have to wait until sunday at the earliest to be able to start this for you.

I can't wait

I am really curious to see what instructions I have waiting for me, but I promise not to look. not even for a second.

Banquo
x~X~x
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Banquo wrote:*scurries into thread and presses "post reply"* without looking at the orders..

Thank you so much Miss Shell :-) I am really looking forward to seeing what torments and delights you have in store for me once I am able to start this task for you. I have family visiting this weekend, so I will have to wait until sunday at the earliest to be able to start this for you.

I can't wait

I am really curious to see what instructions I have waiting for me, but I promise not to look. not even for a second.

Banquo
x~X~x
*bright wicked smile* You are such a good boy!!!! Even now....without even seeing what is here.......the torture has begun............ *wicked laughter rolls off of my tongue*
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Strangely enough I just finished rereading the thread when all of this was done will Allit. So it is fairly vivid in my mind. That being said I am actually really interested as to how all this pans out. Shell, the teasing force of Nature verses Banquo,........the guy who would not stop edging(?). Yup this is gonna be something very much worth following.

So Shell hope you stay you usual lovely(and sometimes wicked) self
And Banquo, I wish you luck and :clover: 14 times over, because you are gonna need it Sweetie(in a very River way :-P )

And if course Hugs to both of you
Della the Blackbird
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
chicago551
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chicago551 »

ohhh this is gonna be fun.....i think lol
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

DellaRoss wrote:Strangely enough I just finished rereading the thread when all of this was done will Allit. So it is fairly vivid in my mind. That being said I am actually really interested as to how all this pans out. Shell, the teasing force of Nature verses Banquo,........the guy who would not stop edging(?). Yup this is gonna be something very much worth following.

So Shell hope you stay you usual lovely(and sometimes wicked) self
And Banquo, I wish you luck and :clover: 14 times over, because you are gonna need it Sweetie(in a very River way :-P )

And if course Hugs to both of you
Della the Blackbird
*hugs you close*
I loved seeing you here to support him....and hope you continue to be here through the whole five days. *bright smile*

Your support, both for him and for me...means the world to me, darlin. *warm smile* Thank you.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

chicago551 wrote:ohhh this is gonna be fun.....i think lol
Really, REALLY fun!!! *wicked smile*
hankbelly
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by hankbelly »

The first 10 make him a lucky boy... the last is...ouch.

shell wrote:Okay...now for the "big" task. *Grin*

You have the rest of the day to complete this.

You are to......you do own clips, like clothes pins, or something similar I hope...if not, I see a quick dash to Walmart fixin to take place. *grin*

1. You are to take 12 clips. 10 of them are to be placed all over your balls. I want at least one going right up the middle of your sack.
One of the last two, I want placed on the tender part, the sensitive part of your cock, you know the place.......... *Wicked smile*....right under the head.
The last one, I want you to place on the slit of your cock...yes....right at the top.
You are to keep it on there until you can't take it anymore.

When you take it off, take off the one on your "magic spot".... *grin*......but the ones on your balls stay where they are.

2. You are to take something wooden....a ruler....or spoon....and give your balls 10 balls swats, yes, sweetheart, with the clips still on!!

3. Get an ice cube...wet it....so that it will NOT stick to you. Place it above your cock, on your abdomen....get it to stay put. If it falls off, you have to start number three again.
When the ice cube completely melts, you may take the clips off of your balls, but do number four immediately following!!!

4. Use the wooden "something" and spank your balls again, 10 times....HARD!

5. Taste your precum.

6. Find something hard......something wooden or metal....such as an arm of a chair.
Rest your balls down on it....putting your weight on those tender balls.....make it as long as you can. Your reward will be.....for every second you make it......that is how many spankings your balls, cock and bottom get, after you get done with number 6.

7. Do the spankings from number 6.

8. Place the head of your cock in warm water for 3 minutes.

9. Pinch the head of your cock....for two minutes.

10. Edge for me.....going slowly.....work up to it.

Now.....when you are done, you may not touch your cock, until my next instructions. That means....enjoy sitting down to pee, boy! *wicked smile* You may wash your cock, but you may do so, only having 30 seconds to touch.

I hope you enjoy..........day one! *wicked smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

hankbelly wrote:The first 10 make him a lucky boy... the last is...ouch.
"Ouch" can be fun! *wicked smile*
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

It begins

Post by Banquo »

Today I will begin this task, I have been eager to read this thread since it was first posted up on friday, unfortunately I was not 100% last week and had family visiting on the weekend so was unable to start it until now.

I can safely say I feel refreshed and ready as I begin this task. I really wanted to be able to start it yesterday, and did not come on Sunday in the vain hopes that my tiredness would ease and I would be able to start this. The tiredness remained however and I resolved to start it today.

I am really excited to begin this for you and look forward to the next 5 days. Thank you so much for setting me these tasks Miss Shell and thank you for allowing me to be under your control again.

I also want to thank Della for her kind words of support, I hope you enjoy reading my responses my little blackbird xxx :kissing:

So here is a report of the first task:
1000 strokes

I opened the thread to find the first task, 1000 strokes in One hour. I started off doing them slowly, each stroke hardening my cock yet further, and each stroke bringing me one tiny step closer to the edge. After a while stroking slowly I decided I should check that my pace was quick enough to do the 1000 in the time allowed. It was certainly quick enough :blush: in my eagerness I had managed to do 400 strokes in around 10 minutes :nugget: , so I continued like this, I came so close to edging many times and still yearn for that edge now. I hope the next part of the task will allow me an edge Miss Shell *whimpers*
I completed the 1000 strokes in just under half an hour. Sorry if I have done them too quickly Miss, and I will happily repeat the task for you if you are not pleased by this.

I will now move on to the second part of the task (I have not read this bit yet) I am eager to see what is in store for me.

Banquo
~x~

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Part 2: Pegs and Ice

On reading the next set of instructions I knew this would be very painful by the end. I managed to find 12 pegs of various type, some were simple wooden or plastic pegs, but one of them was a plastic peg with ridges like little teeth, I debated with myself the merits of where to place this one, on the balls, and therefore have it for a longer time, or on my most sensitive of spots which would no doubt facilitate a fast removal.
I chose to place this one on my balls right on the centre of my sack. :nugget:

I used to plain pegs on my cock head, one on the sweet spot and one on the slit, as they went on I remember thinking, "well this isn't too bad" how wrong I was, after a few seconds I squirming and whimpering to take them off, I kept them on for 2 minutes in total each second was delicious agony as the one on my slit bobbed and jiggled with every twitch of my cock *whimper* creating a tickling scratching sensation that made me want to pull it off and stroke.

When I removed them I took out my wooden spoon and made the 10 swats to my balls, which were still covered in pegs, so essentially I was striking the pegs, each swat creating a burning sensation as the pegs either loosened or tightened their grip followed by a dull ache in my balls. I must admit to letting out a little yelp with each swat :blush:

My bow legged journey to fetch an ice cube was an interesting one, each peg swaying and moving with every step :nugget:

I then lay on my bed and sucked the ice cube for a second, getting it wet as instructed before lying back and placing it just above my cock, I checked the clock and made a note of the time 9.25 am. I closed my eyes and got lost in thought and fantasy. As time went by the pain and burning on my balls increased, I could now distinctly feel the ridged peg digging into my poor sack. After a while I was whimpering and trying desperately not to squirm, the last thing I wanted to do was fetch another ice cube.
I don't know how long I had been lay there when I could feel a familiar feeling in my cock, that horny fizzing like a champagne cork about to pop, I think I was beginning to build an edge :blush: It never got to that point though.
Every now and then I would feel a bead of water trickle down my side wondering how long I would be in this pain, the pegs now starting to really do their work *whimpers* every now and then I would check to see if the ice cube was gone, it really didn't feel to be getting much smaller (I have big ice cubes) but eventually it started to shrink, and after what seemed like forever, It was gone.
I checked the clock and it read 9.55. 30 minutes had passed, it felt like much longer.
Then came the part I was dreading, removing the pegs. One by one I squeezed them open, pain shooting to the spot where they once clamped down, like lightning arcing to a lightning rod. Each removal illicited a loud moan from me. Without thinking I had left the ridged peg till last :nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget:
Removing it sent pain surging through my balls. When it was gone I grasped my wooden spoon tightly, my legs still spread and started to swat my balls again, this time as hard as I could bear, each hit reigniting the pain from each pegs removal. When 10 were done I lay back on my bed breathing heavily for a few minutes.
There was still a little precum on the head of my cock so I tasted it as instructed :blush: thank you Miss Shell.

Next I went in search of something to rest against, I decided in the end to do this on the edge of the bath, I rested my balls on the flat cold surface, the stinging still present from the pegs, I brought my knees up letting my whole weight bear down on my balls, this took my breath away a little and I only managed 30 seconds.

I then proceeded with the spanks as instructed, I took your instruction to mean 30 to each location listed
I started with 30 strikes to my balls, I did them quickly one after the other the ache building as I went
30 to my cock, it bobbed up and down with each smack.
and finaly 15 to each cheek of my bum :nugget:

Thank you Miss Shell for the warm feeling these spankings have created on each part of my body x

Next I went I made a little pot of warm water, I knelt on the floor and lowered my cock into it... oh my god it felt so good mmm :blush: This was so teasing, and felt so nice after all that pain *whimper* after three minutes I was desperate to touch, when the timer went off, I quickly set another one and squeezed the head of my cock tightly between fore finger and thumb, I cant say that this really hurt, but it did make me want to stroke, my hand remained still though clamped down tightly on my needy hungry cock.

When the timer went off I started to stroke slowly gradually building toward the edge, as I felt an edge build I would slow down, and keep myself away from it, I lost count of how many times I did this, but it was alot, I carried on until I just couldn't take any more, and finally, whimpering loudly crested onto the edge that I had been craving since I first opened this thread and did the 1000 strokes.

Thank You Miss Shell for allowing me such a wonderful edge x x x :blush:

At this point I want to say thank you for such a wonderful and exciting chance to please you.

I look forward with baited breath to reading my next instructions. And will of course not touch my cock until given permission. :nugget: no matter how fizzy it feels :blush:

Banquo
~x~

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Well, it took me a bit longer today to respond then I expected to....but I am finally getting a chance to do so. *smile*

I'm going to put my whole reply in a spoiler, just so it doesn't take up so much room. *Smile*
Spoiler: show
Banquo
Today I will begin this task, I have been eager to read this thread since it was first posted up on friday, unfortunately I was not 100% last week and had family visiting on the weekend so was unable to start it until now.

I can safely say I feel refreshed and ready as I begin this task. I really wanted to be able to start it yesterday, and did not come on Sunday in the vain hopes that my tiredness would ease and I would be able to start this. The tiredness remained however and I resolved to start it today.

I am really excited to begin this for you and look forward to the next 5 days. Thank you so much for setting me these tasks Miss Shell and thank you for allowing me to be under your control again.
I am pleased that you were able to begin today. *bright smile* I loved it that this thread was having posts on it, and you couldn't read them until today. *grin*

You are very welcome....feels good to have you back under my watchful eye again! *wink*

So here is a report of the first task:
1000 strokes

I opened the thread to find the first task, 1000 strokes in One hour. I started off doing them slowly, each stroke hardening my cock yet further, and each stroke bringing me one tiny step closer to the edge. After a while stroking slowly I decided I should check that my pace was quick enough to do the 1000 in the time allowed. It was certainly quick enough :blush: in my eagerness I had managed to do 400 strokes in around 10 minutes :nugget: , so I continued like this, I came so close to edging many times and still yearn for that edge now. I hope the next part of the task will allow me an edge Miss Shell *whimpers*
I completed the 1000 strokes in just under half an hour. Sorry if I have done them too quickly Miss, and I will happily repeat the task for you if you are not pleased by this.
I totally am thrilled with this description. I love it that you had to fight off the edges. That pleased me...and it made me get wet..... *moans*
And I am pleased with your success in this mini task. Well done. *warm smile*

Part 2: Pegs and Ice

On reading the next set of instructions I knew this would be very painful by the end. I managed to find 12 pegs of various type, some were simple wooden or plastic pegs, but one of them was a plastic peg with ridges like little teeth, I debated with myself the merits of where to place this one, on the balls, and therefore have it for a longer time, or on my most sensitive of spots which would no doubt facilitate a fast removal.
I chose to place this one on my balls right on the centre of my sack. :nugget:
I really liked this...."ridges like little teeth". Makes me want to bite your balls. *wicked smile*

So, let me get this right....you placed that one....right.........here??? *I drag my fingernail up the middle of your balls....stopping at the center...and pushing in..................for about a minute* *wicked smile*
I used two plain pegs on my cock head, one on the sweet spot and one on the slit, as they went on I remember thinking, "well this isn't too bad" how wrong I was, after a few seconds I squirming and whimpering to take them off, I kept them on for 2 minutes in total each second was delicious agony as the one on my slit bobbed and jiggled with every twitch of my cock *whimper* creating a tickling scratching sensation that made me want to pull it off and stroke.
*moans at the thought of you "whimpering"* I love the sensation it created.....making you want to stroke. *grin*
When I removed them I took out my wooden spoon and made the 10 swats to my balls, which were still covered in pegs, so essentially I was striking the pegs, each swat creating a burning sensation as the pegs either loosened or tightened their grip followed by a dull ache in my balls. I must admit to letting out a little yelp with each swat :blush:
Perfect!!! *Wicked smile*
My bow legged journey to fetch an ice cube was an interesting one, each peg swaying and moving with every step :nugget:

I then lay on my bed and sucked the ice cube for a second, getting it wet as instructed before lying back and placing it just above my cock, I checked the clock and made a note of the time 9.25 am. I closed my eyes and got lost in thought and fantasy. As time went by the pain and burning on my balls increased, I could now distinctly feel the ridged peg digging into my poor sack. After a while I was whimpering and trying desperately not to squirm, the last thing I wanted to do was fetch another ice cube.
I don't know how long I had been lay there when I could feel a familiar feeling in my cock, that horny fizzing like a champagne cork about to pop, I think I was beginning to build an edge :blush: It never got to that point though.
Every now and then I would feel a bead of water trickle down my side wondering how long I would be in this pain, the pegs now starting to really do their work *whimpers* every now and then I would check to see if the ice cube was gone, it really didn't feel to be getting much smaller (I have big ice cubes) but eventually it started to shrink, and after what seemed like forever, It was gone.
I checked the clock and it read 9.55. 30 minutes had passed, it felt like much longer.
You did awesome!!!! I am very proud of you......and thank you for using the big ice cubes you have, and didn't cut it down to a smaller size. *proud smile*
Then came the part I was dreading, removing the pegs. One by one I squeezed them open, pain shooting to the spot where they once clamped down, like lightning arcing to a lightning rod. Each removal illicited a loud moan from me. Without thinking I had left the ridged peg till last :nugget: :nugget: :nugget: :nugget:
Removing it sent pain surging through my balls. When it was gone I grasped my wooden spoon tightly, my legs still spread and started to swat my balls again, this time as hard as I could bear, each hit reigniting the pain from each pegs removal. When 10 were done I lay back on my bed breathing heavily for a few minutes.
There was still a little precum on the head of my cock so I tasted it as instructed :blush: thank you Miss Shell.
*makes little notes about things you "dread". *wicked smile*

You know what.....with the precum you were leaking....some thing tells me that you liked feeling all that pain in your balls. *Wicked smile*
Next I went in search of something to rest against, I decided in the end to do this on the edge of the bath, I rested my balls on the flat cold surface, the stinging still present from the pegs, I brought my knees up letting my whole weight bear down on my balls, this took my breath away a little and I only managed 30 seconds.
Great choice!!! The cold to soothe them...but only for that split second before you put all your weight on them.
Very impressive on the 30 seconds. *bright smile*

Here is a mini task. Please do this today, (Monday)....you may earn one edge for each second you go past the 30 second time that you have already done. *wicked smile*
I then proceeded with the spanks as instructed, I took your instruction to mean 30 to each location listed
I started with 30 strikes to my balls, I did them quickly one after the other the ache building as I went
30 to my cock, it bobbed up and down with each smack.
and finaly 15 to each cheek of my bum :nugget:

Thank you Miss Shell for the warm feeling these spankings have created on each part of my body x
Good boy!!! *bright smile* You did great!!! And you are very welcome!! *smile*
Next I went I made a little pot of warm water, I knelt on the floor and lowered my cock into it... oh my god it felt so good mmm :blush: This was so teasing, and felt so nice after all that pain *whimper* after three minutes I was desperate to touch, when the timer went off, I quickly set another one and squeezed the head of my cock tightly between fore finger and thumb, I cant say that this really hurt, but it did make me want to stroke, my hand remained still though clamped down tightly on my needy hungry cock.
*makes more notes...that pinching the head of your cock didn't hurt.... * *wicked smile*

I had a feeling you would enjoy the warm water... *Smile*
When the timer went off I started to stroke slowly gradually building toward the edge, as I felt an edge build I would slow down, and keep myself away from it, I lost count of how many times I did this, but it was alot, I carried on until I just couldn't take any more, and finally, whimpering loudly crested onto the edge that I had been craving since I first opened this thread and did the 1000 strokes.

Thank You Miss Shell for allowing me such a wonderful edge x x x :blush:
Good boy. Thank you for taking your time...working up to that sweet feeling of edge. *proud smile*

At this point I want to say thank you for such a wonderful and exciting chance to please you.

I look forward with baited breath to reading my next instructions. And will of course not touch my cock until given permission. :nugget: no matter how fizzy it feels :blush:
You are very welcome!!! *big smile*
*sliding out from behind the spoiler*

I wonder how long I should make you wait to see what is waiting for you....tomorrow. *wicked smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Sometimes, I simply can't resist......*Wicked smile*……remind you of anything boy???? *Wicked smile grows*

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

shell wrote: I really liked this...."ridges like little teeth". Makes me want to bite your balls. *wicked smile*

So, let me get this right....you placed that one....right.........here??? *I drag my fingernail up the middle of your balls....stopping at the center...and pushing in..................for about a minute* *wicked smile*
*gulps* I can only imagine how good that would feel :nugget:
shell wrote: You did awesome!!!! I am very proud of you......and thank you for using the big ice cubes you have, and didn't cut it down to a smaller size. *proud smile*
Thank you Miss Shell, I can't say that I wasn't tempted to try and dig in the bag for a smaller piece of ice, but I though this would please you more.
shell wrote: *makes little notes about things you "dread". *wicked smile*

You know what.....with the precum you were leaking....some thing tells me that you liked feeling all that pain in your balls. *Wicked smile*
:blush: I..I do enjoy it Miss *blushes bright red*

Great choice!!! The cold to soothe them...but only for that split second before you put all your weight on them.
Very impressive on the 30 seconds. *bright smile*
shell wrote: Here is a mini task. Please do this today, (Monday)....you may earn one edge for each second you go past the 30 second time that you have already done. *wicked smile*
Thank you Miss Shell, can I check that if any edges are earned I have permission to touch to do them tonight? *whimpers quietly* I have been desperate to touch all day, and must admit that I have been squirming slightly all afternoon trying to think about something else :nugget:
shell wrote: I wonder how long I should make you wait to see what is waiting for you....tomorrow. *wicked smile*
*squirms* I hope I get to find out soon Miss, I am eager to know what lies ahead.

Banquo
~x~

My Webteases
Chastity Captions