Can't find old tease on website (description inside)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Amp
Explorer
Explorer

Can't find old tease on website (description inside)

Post by Amp »

Hey everyone,

I'm asking for some help from the community on finding a tease I've tried on this website,but can't find it anymore. I thought I had added it to my favorite but I don't see it in the list and I forget the creator and title. The description of the tease is below, I hope someone can help me identify it.

-flash based
-fairly short
-involved a lot of ballbusting/ ball slapping
-the tease had you slap you balls as much as you could in 1:30min. Based on the number of slaps you did, correlated to how much stroking you did next
-there was a second round of ball slapping but for longer this time. About 2:30min again with the number of slaps leading to stroking
-the ending I don't completely remember but I think there was a small window to cum

That's the best I can give, I hope someone can help me find it again. If you have more questions for me to help identify it, please let me know.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Can't find old tease on website (description inside)

Post by Evals »

Hey, this is probably not the tease you're looking for, but contains extremely similar elements as far as ball slapping, stroking, and being forced to have the two compete for each other's time.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=2760

A little self promotion goes a long way...
Evals
Dellok
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Can't find old tease on website (description inside)

Post by Dellok »

How old is the tease ? Recent, a month ago ? A year ? It would help helping you :).