Top teases to try before you die

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Top teases to try before you die

Post by Wrouph »

So i've been thinking about this for a while now and even though is kind of a big project i thought i would present the idea to you guys. This is my first post in the forums but i hope you will at least say what you think of the idea.

What i want to do is create like a bucket list of teases to try before you die. "Simply" make a top 100 or 50 list of milovana teases (classis, flash and video) and post them in a thread. It could be announced elsewere, i haven't thought that through yet.

How i thought is could be done was to gather a group of people to view and judge ALL the teases that has been done in the history of milovana. After that the teases are ranked and put into order. And yes, it is my idea to judge all kinds of teases equally and rank them even though they are not the same format or theme.

What i think this project will do is present new unknown teases to veteran milovana members, make them try teases they didn't knew existed and thereby increase their milovana experience. Also, it will give new members a very good place to start their journey through the milovana universe.

I will of course volunteer myself to the group of judges. But also, if no one else wants to, take the role of organiser for the whole project.

So what do you think? would it sail or sink? Give me your response please!

Wrouph.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Top teases to try before you die

Post by cactusman »

I like the idea. But I fear that varying tastes will doom it, unless you split it into many different lists. Good luck!
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

You may be right. Although if i were to make separate lists for each format the list couldn't be longer than a top 50. But thanks for the response!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I think even deciding on the different genres will be difficult.

        I will give you two,

                Next Door Neighbour,

                Blackmail.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Well, I think there will be teases for guys who like gals and for those who like guys
and similarly for gals (vice versa).
Even for guys who like gals, there's a lot of different orientations. I think some are very much into cum eating (or not) or very much into sissification (or not). This is a basic problem with having one of anything here (like one ranking of teases, or one tease of the month), since we (like the world at large) have lots of different and diverse tastes. In any case, good luck with it. :wave:
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

@Les: Thanks for the submission!
@cactusman: Again, thanks for your time. But i've got it figured out now. Please follow Les's example and tell me what teases you would like on the list.

Ok, what i'll do is make the list contain all kinds of teases in every kind of format. It may be difficult and some may feel like it isn't going to work, but im not trying to list just a couple of good teases here. This is intended to be the bucket list of teases to try before you die, there very best of every kind of tease out there.

I will give everyone a month or two, depending on the number of submissions, to submit teases to the list and to volunteer to the group of "judges".

This is how it's going to work:
First i will take submissions from the users of milovana. This can be done via THIS thread and or by PM'ing me.
Secondly i will round up all the volunteers to the judges group and make them rate the teases. (If you like kinky stuff and are afraid your favourite teases are going to be left out, you are welcome to join the judges group. This also gives more variation to the list).
Thirdly i will arrange the teases into a list and post it in the forums some time in the future.
(The rank of the tease are based on the response and rating from the judges)
quazwierdcev225
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by quazwierdcev225 »

isn't this already done by opening the teases by rating? one of my top faves would have to be, Sounds of the Locker room.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Wrouph wrote:So what do you think? would it sail or sink? Give me your response please!
I like the idea, but I think it would consist of basically the TOTM nominees and winners from the past several years.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Actually, I'm vain enough that most of my favorites are teases that I've written myself. But you don't want to hear about my (TOTM-winning and TOTM-nominated) teases from me, I'm sure. I hope that some others would nominate some of mine, if there are any who still like non-flash teases. :-D

Here are some other favorites of mine:

The Fertility Clinic Series (by wonderbo)
Want More Stamina (by camel)
The Hell with Mel series (by str0be)
The Piper Makes You ... series (by Marcos1956)
The How to Drive Your Man Crazy series (by Erin212)
The Cock Hero XXXMas tease (by andyp) is my favorite of the Cock Hero teases.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you wish to divide it you should consider
1) story-teases (a sexy story with pictures)
2) tasks-teases (where the script goes as if a model talks to you and gives you commands)

Also if you want some nominations I'd say something like this would do:
1) Pure Pain/CBT
2) Pure Orgasm Control (Stroking/edging)
3) Pure submission/humiliation tasks (Teases that does not involve pain or pleasure as such)
4) Combined
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

@quazwierdcev225: Firstly, thanks for submission, do you have others you would like on the list?
Secondly, that is actually the whole reason i began this project. Imo the rating system on milovana is screwed up. I don't know, it just doesn't work for me. Plus, i really like the idea of a bucket list.

@Bandit224: That could be a way to do it, and i might have to stick with that if i don't get enough submissions. Also, do you have a tease or two you would like on the list?

@Levelone: I am willing to put what ever amount of work it would require into counting the votes. Honestly, i don't think it would take too long.
I like your idea of having everyone post their top 10, but im not sure how it would work with their own individual ranks. Don't you think it would be better if the ranking were done by the same group of people to make it "fair", but at the same time get the variety from every individual taste of the people in the group.

@Indigo: Thanks a lot! let me know if you remember the rest.

@cactusman: Great! thanks :)

@Nezhul: What i'm going to do is mix all the genres and create the list from that. People submit their favourites and they are all rated equally.
Do you have a favourite or two you would like to add?

Thanks again to everyone who have submitted!
I will give you all untill the April 1, 2012 to submit you favourite teases. Then, i will rack up all the submissions, if there's enough I will start the rating process, it not I might give you another month or a half.
If you are reading this and haven't submitted yout favourite teases yet, please do so. If you have already submitted one or several teases, good job!

Also, let me know if any of you would like to be a part of the judges group who rates the teases once they have been racked up. It's not too hard, all you need is a bit of time on your hands and the energy to go through a couple of teases.
If i have to rate alle the teases myself the end result may not be as intended. So please, do consider taking on this "honorable" task.

Wrouph.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Here's my two cents worth (€0.02). While I like the idea of bucket list I think you have to keep the the classic, flash, and video formats separate. I would use a number such 50 and then depending on submissions and subdivide the list (for example - 16 flash teases, 18 classic teases, 16 video teases). 100 may be too many - that is about 1/3 of the teases available.

There also has to be some kind of criteria. You don't want to make it too restrictive but there should be some general guidelines. Part of my criteria would be what makes these teases stand out from the rest of them. Writing? Instructions? The actress? Story line? Are Tease of Month winners and nominees going to be considered? Tease of the Month winners and nominees are in a way already considered the some of the best teases.

I'll use my RoboMistress series as an example.
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=masterstroke

Compared to a lot of teases, they're not very popular. The tasks are tame and there's no storyline.
However, it is one of the few teases that has voice commands in it even though the voice isn't very realistic. Should it be on the list for that reason? Some would say yes, others would say no.

Anyway. here's my initial nominations:

Sound Stroking - Kneeforu
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=1188

Games Room - Edge Game - avatarbr
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=3604

The Magic Spot - Wonderbro
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3830

:wave:
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by bookworm »

Is it assumed that you collapse and die from exhaustion after completing these teases?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

First of all: Great idea, great initiative!

Secondly, you should have at the very least two lists - one flash and one regular. There are people with very strong, one-sided preferences for one over the other (I am one!) and separating flash vs regular would make sense imo

Third, my submissions for now, somewhat ordered by preference/priority (as you can tell, I have a bias toward series):

1: A month with Jana (flash series, Decker) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=12644
2: Giving up control (flash series, Decker) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=8772
3: Indiscretion (flash series, 1885) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=12705
4: The school of denial (extremely hard regular series, nwo69) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3906
5: Neverending story (flash series, Mazi) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=5967
6: Desires (flash series, OrgasmModerator) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=5007
7: Several older series by Chewit (Amy series, Stroke for me series etc) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=4497

Others:
- Every single flash tease made by Decker - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=11234
- The maze of lust (flash, Nezhul) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9996

I'm sure I'm forgetting many right now, but the first few are the ones I really couldn't live without :blush:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Wrouph
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrouph »

@masterstroke: By criteria you mean as in something i keep in mind when judging the teases?
I might adopt your idea of categorising the teases in format. But not untill i have a clear picture of how many teases that have been submitted. That way, i know what i have to work with.
If someone were to submit your robomistress tease. It would, as things look nok, be rated and judged equally to all the other teases submitted, regardless of the content and the theme.
And ofcourse, thanks for your submissions!

@bookworm: Probably if i did them all in a row, yes. But i figure i can sort of spread them out over at couple of days and i may not even go through them all from a to z. Why not? First of all i figure i can quite easily make a picture of what the tease is like and then base my judgement on that. Second of all, some of the teases may contain heavy spanking or cum eating, both of which i am not really into, and therefore make me not want to complete them or not do those specific tasks.
Anyway, do you have a tease or two you would like to add?

@janmb: Splitting them up makes sence to my aswell, but what about the video teases? Should they have a seperate list aswell?
Cool, let me know if you remember more!

Ok, some of you have suggested that i split the list up, and i have desided that i will do so. I will split the list into three different categories: classic/ regular, flash and video. It may now work, but right now i can't deside what will.
However, i will not split it up even further and make categories for themes and so on.
Huge thanks to everyone who have submitted teases!

One last thing, i've been thinking about creating a classic tease to sort of let those, who doesn't visit the forum regularly, know that there is this bucket list thing going one. Would this piss people off? Making a tease that isn't a tease. I know a few people have done it before to advertise for whatevet they had going on.

Wrouph.