Who likes edges?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Who likes edges?

Post by redfred »

Little Miss Jay x[/color][/quote]

I do not, unfortunately. :-/[/quote]

Well thats a shame. Well ok, before sleeping I want you to hump into your bed hands free! Only do this for 5 minutes, but stop if you get to the edge. Some boys I've teased before have gotten to the edge that way and others haven't- lets see if you can ;-)
If you don't then you've just spent 5 minutes humping your bed... That thought brings a smile to my face *giggles* I imagine you'd look pretty silly!

Anyone can try this, if they're up to it... :-P

Little Miss Jay x[/quote]

I just gave the bed hump a try, it is humiliatingly frustrating, i got close to edge but not a full edge. I will try again tonight just before I go to bed / sleep

red :blush:
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by kneeforu »

Wow!!!! Ball slaps now to finish......

I had 10 more edges so I did my ball slaps and my god!!!! I am so tender there already that it was very difficult to do. It's very much a head game with me knowing that I need to slap them......

I have completed my last edges!!!!! It was sooooooo difficult to stop!!!! I am dripping almost non stop now and am constantly thinking about you Miss Jay, how full you have made your balls..... And how I would love to Cum!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful evening Miss Jay!!!! Thank you for the wonderful tease today!!!! Whew
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Nes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nes »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Well thats a shame. Well ok, before sleeping I want you to hump into your bed hands free! Only do this for 5 minutes, but stop if you get to the edge. Some boys I've teased before have gotten to the edge that way and others haven't- lets see if you can ;-)
If you don't then you've just spent 5 minutes humping your bed... That thought brings a smile to my face *giggles* I imagine you'd look pretty silly!

Little Miss Jay x
Thank you. That'll be... interesting :blush:
Keep it simple, Stupid!
SubFlea
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SubFlea »

Good evening, Miss Jay.

I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew, but managed my edges. A rather pathetic Valentine's evening.

I've never done that many edged in one evening and was it's difficult to articulate how I feel at the end of it! I've leaked so much and I'm amazed I didn't drift over the edge.

Will complete 10 ball smacks now and head to bed. Not sure how easy it'll be to sleep...

P.S. It's a privilige to have you back
Girr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Girr »

Dear Miss Jay, I regret to inform you that I could not complete my edges in time. I was able to get 40 done (tried to do 10 at a time) but I ran out of time within my day. I can report though that I was able to give my partner for tonight the full attention she deserves for the special day, and even though I kept myself from cumming, she got all the pleasure she wanted tonight. I still apologize for my failure.
Girr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Girr »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I hope you all have a very teasy, frustrating evening! I don't want to hear of any bad behaviour! I have a nice relaxing evening planned but I could do with a couple of pets here to service me as Dan is cooking dinner. A foot rub, having a bath run for me, a body massage and having someone to serve me drinks all night would be good... Mmmmm naked pets! *juicy*

Little Miss Jay x
Not going to lie, that sounds like a delightful evening for a pet.
- Girr
liahus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by liahus »

Miss jay, I hope you ponder over my orgasm plea as mentioned in my last post.
I am sooooo desperate. Please.
*Begging*
:\'-(
"Teetering On The Edge For You, I'm Fighting An Inner War. .
The Sweet Agony Of Being So Close And Yet So Far."
ikaran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ikaran »

hey mistress.. i had done my 69 edges before the time you mentioned.. couldnt reply to the post because of my schedule.. i had classes and all...

by the time i finally completed all the 69 edges in the way you told... i had done over 100 edges... but as you told it wont count if i dont hold it for atleast 5 sec... so i the fear of not making any accidents.. i did over 100 edges...

and now i am SOOOOOOOO horny... i can do any thing to just for you to just let me cum..

i did all the edges.. with those evil clothspin all over me... experimented will all the different locations.. like tongue.. nose.. ears.. even MY ASS LIPS.. armpits.. etc...

right now i am soo exited.. that even during my classes.. i was most of the time erect.. ;)... could prevent touching my self during the class hrs...
thanks to my UNDERWEAR... it prevented my huge blue balls erect dick to get noticed.. (though i dont knw if i am even allowed to wear them.. :unsure:

mam.. i extreamly wanna cum... my mind is continously shouting 'PLEASE LET ME CUM.. PLEASE LET ME CUMM... JUST WAITING YOUR PERMISSION.. ' '' :D...my dick has become soooo sore and red out of stroking....

and yes mam did you see the video i maild you..?? i request you to please have a look at it...
i dont knw you will like it or not.. but i can shoot any kind of video on your demand... :) and give you if you want.... :)
tantalus
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by tantalus »

I was on my knees and elbows, naked on the bathroom floor. There was a string tied tightly around my cock and balls and a piece of fresh ginger the size of my thumb shoved in my ass. Every now and then I’d reach back to push the ginger deeper, its juices causing a burning sensation inside me. And I kept repeating the phrase “Thank you, Miss Jay.”

I’d better start at the beginning.

I jumped to join your latest game, Miss, choosing the number 64. I managed to get in 10 edges right away, stroking to your gallery, but then had to stop for several hours. My short deadline meant finishing up in a single session that night. And as I interpreted them, my instructions meant 24 hours of no-touch once the edging task was completed.

For evening playtime, since I’d also missed the peg challenge, I scrounged up 10 clothespins. Stripping off my clothes and kneeling in front of my computer screen, I carefully clipped the pins to my ballsack, in two rows. I put my hands behind me, shifting my hips as I felt the weight swinging from my balls, and the pinch of my skin in the jaws of the pins.

I held this position for 15 minutes, when my knees could take no more and the pinching of the pins was making me squirm. One by one, I removed the pins, gasping at the shock of pain as each was released. Thank you, Miss Jay, for allowing me to amuse you.

With my ballsack still on fire, I lubed up and started stroking slowly, as your slideshow played on my screen. Beautiful and sexy, your image filled my eyes. I study your breasts, the gentle curves of your ass and the creases at the top of your inner thigh. My cock responds, growing harder and more urgent. Your creamy skin would feel so soft as you brushed against me, whispering dire threats in my ear… I imagine your fingers playing with my nipples as you tease my lips with your tongue and teeth.

54 more edges, slut, better get to it! I stroke harder, feel an edge approaching, slow a bit. Carefully now, 5 seconds, don’t go over! Onethousandone, onethousandtwo, onethousandthree, onethousandfour, onethousandfive, hands off! Thank you Miss Jay! Add another tick to the tallysheet; 53 more!

Continuing this way for hours, sometimes struggling hard to avoid an accident, sometimes feeling the wave pass more easily. I feel controlled, submissive, obedient and oh, so horny. An orgasm now, I think, would be world-changing.

But I’m not to have one yet, am I Miss? No, tonight will have no happy ending—just frustration, desperation, and aching balls. I imagine you laughing at my plight as you switch on your vibrator, coming at will while I wait, denied orgasm.

Four more. Then three, and two, and finally I reach edge number 64, completing my assignment.

Hands off, now! I imagine you laughing at me as my cock slowly softens, unrelieved. Sleep arrives, finally, in spite of the alarm bells ringing in my crotch.

Today, in every spare moment, I thought of you, Miss, and the control you’ve taken. Forbidden to touch, I can’t do anything to respond to the urges that echo through my pelvis. I clasp my hands behind my back, revel in my helplessness.

Tonight, I ran a bath, sliding into the hot water in search of relaxation. Still unable to stroke, I found my fingers caressing my ass. Turning to the side, I soaped up my hand and probed deeper inside my anus with my middle finger. In and out, wiggle it a bit. I imagine you, Miss, pushing a butt plug deep inside me. With my other hand, I gag myself, shoving fingers deep into my mouth and sucking on them. I feel my cock harden in the water, but it’s still forbidden to touch.

Out of the tub now, and looking for more ass play. I remember the hand of ginger in the fridge; it’s the work of a few minutes to peel it and shape a butt plug from the aromatic root. I tie up my cock, and assume the position, naked, on the floor. Slowly, I insert the fig of ginger.

Oh god, Miss, I’m burning for you.

tantalus
I am Little Miss Jay's horny stroke slut.
Nes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nes »

Good Morning Miss

As I got ready for bed yesterday I was getting excited over the idea of humping the bed, wasting no time I got in naked and ready. I quickly started grinding against the sheets, feeling my cock growing harder and bigger. As I was thinking of you in red lingerie and fishnet stockings, denying me what I want the most. However, even with all kinds of mental thoughts and images, I struggled getting to the edge.

Being constantly hard, horny and on the edge of the edge, even though I was working as hard and fast as I could, is possibly as frustrating if not more so than merely edging. Especially for a whole 5 minutes. I'm sure I looked quite silly, laying there humping the bed trying to edge, but not quite getting there, trying harder still, and still not getting there. :blush:

After I was done and rolled over and I noticed a wet spot on the sheets where my cock had been, I guess it was literally dripping with juicy precum. And by the way, trying to fall asleep naked, hard and frustratingly horny is a wonderfully unpleasant experience.

I hope my frustration brought a smile to your face, perhaps it even had some other effect on you ;-)
Keep it simple, Stupid!
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

Little Miss Jay wrote: Well thats a shame. Well ok, before sleeping I want you to hump into your bed hands free! Only do this for 5 minutes, but stop if you get to the edge. Some boys I've teased before have gotten to the edge that way and others haven't- lets see if you can ;-)

Little Miss Jay,
Since I had completed my edges the previous day I was really excited about the opportunity to have any stimulation. After dinner and hanging out with some of the people from my meetings I was ready for bed. I stayed out later than I should in an attempt to distract myself from my overwhelming need/desire to stroke. When I headed for bed I figured it would just be a night of frustration at not being able to touch. Boy was I wrong. It was a night of even greater frustration after squirming and grinding on my bed in a attempt to get some pleasure. I was able to edge at about 3:30 seconds, but it took some experimenting with leg postion, wide versus narrow, thrust angle, up and down versus forward and back. In the end my legs were fairly close to each other, my ass was raising and lower rapidly, and I was pushing forward with my legs. I was moaning uncontrollably. Once I was close to the edge I held it with slow humping for maybe another 20 seconds. I really wanted to hump harder and faster and have a nice orgasm. I refrained, knowing it wasn't allowed. After I stopped a little common sense also told me that I would have been sleeping in a really big wet stop if I had cum.

I woke up with an erection, immediately logged into Milovana, and am so horny. It will be a long day of flights and frustration. I don't know when I will be able to log in once I leave for the day. So, if my number, 64, was right I will probably have to wait until to tomorrow anyway, unless you post something soon. However, I am guessing based on you telling me to not wear underwear today that my number wasn't correct.

Goodman
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Sleeping has become an adventure!!!!! I'm hard all night and tossed and turned like crazy!!!! Whew
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Good afternoon boys

I've just got back from the cinema with Dan. We've just had a nice relaxed day and he's going to be making me dinner again tonight.

I was in a very good mood but it looks like once again some of you boys have failed my task. If you failed at all during this task which includes not picking the correct number, cumming or even not completing what you signed up for.

I imagine that you boys are just desperate to find out what number I chose... *giggles* well, you'll just have to wait a little longer...

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

rooster51 wrote:Hope you're having a very happy Valentine's day Miss Jay :love:

It's great to see you back - Milovana has missed you!

I think I'm a little late to join in now and I won't be online most of the rest of the week, so hopefully I'll join in later if there's another tease! :-) It was so exciting just to see your name in the forums again!

Maybe I can do the punishment for not completing the task! *Scared*

*Edit: I thought I'd play along as best I could anyway. 15 edges so far....

I have no stopwatch handy, so it's extra hot to have to count "1 Little Miss Jay... 2 Little Miss Jay..." as I hold back my orgasm
Let me know how far you got with your edges rooster. I remember you weren't always the best at following instructions in the past. I believe you even wrote on your chest that you were sorry for failing ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Well I was going to post the number but it seems a little too quiet on here... ;-)

I guess you boys don't want to know your fate that badly *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x