Cock Hero - Fourteen (1st post) :)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero - Fourteen (1st post) :)

Post by book_guy »

Lurker1200 wrote:Thanks andyp :)

And book_guy, you could try looking into Media Player Classic from the CCCP(http://www.cccp-project.net/). That player should use less system resources than WMP. And it's customized for HD videos.

If you already have... Maybe you could increase the process priority of your player(in the task manager). I have no idea if it will work, but it's something to try...
Yeah, already tried both of those. :-/ Thanks for your suggestions, none the less, Lurker. :-)

I am presently working under the presumption that one of the downloaded RAR files had a corruption so I am re-downloading. Will complain-like-heck here if that doesn't solve the problem.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

SD Version is encoded and uploading now. :)

Im also uploading an alternative Round 4, I did this round and didn't like it... but i might as well share.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

Who's is the lady after the gaga scene and before the granny? the one that instruct you how to do it. Would be interested to find this video.

CH become better and better with every new version. Quality on this one was really great. Editing work was almost perfect. Only been turn down by the retro scene. It great to include it for "older" people or people that like it. But it stretch the theme a little bit. You make a wonderful job, and I thanks everyone that work on CH video.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

book_guy wrote:
Lurker1200 wrote: I am presently working under the presumption that one of the downloaded RAR files had a corruption so I am re-downloading. Will complain-like-heck here if that doesn't solve the problem.
I have re-downloaded all RAR files, re-combined them, tried a variety of players on TWO DIFFERENT MACHINES, to no avail.

Here's further symptoms:

The sound is nearly exactly 10 seconds ahead of the video for the entirety of the movie. This means, among other things, that any event, such as a change in beat will happen in my ears before it appears before my eyes (this kind of screws up any thumping scene; but it really screws up the talking scenes at the end!). And, more interesting, it also means, that the sound runs out before the pictures run out. Th

But, get this: the CLOCK runs out before the pictures run out, too. The movie is roughly 1 hour, 5 minutes, some-odd seconds long. Well, when the show is almost over, I notice that the clock runs down to zero on ANY video player, and then sits at zero for about ten seconds while the screen images continue to move. Weird no? Make sure you get the concept here -- there is non-time being eaten at the beginning of the movie (visually only) and placed at the end. This non-time is merely abstract. It cannot be counted. All computers, all video playing software, recognize its presence, and account for it. Weird weird weird ...
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

andyp where have u put the low q version ?
or is it not up yet?
root4429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by root4429 »

Bravo. Well done. I especially liked the California girls round. Bringing attractive celebs into the mix is a great idea.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

LQ up :)
theloniusrex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by theloniusrex »

Awesome vid. Thanks for LQ
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

root4429 wrote: Bringing attractive celebs into the mix is a great idea.
I actually disliked this, a LOT.
I listen to these "celeb" songs, see their videos, their stories are printed; stroking off to their faces just seemed wrong. I dont think of them that way.

And AndyP knows I dont like dicks :lol:

The opening scene was great.

The DJ chick was oozing sexuality; unfortunately it was a hardcore scene and she seemed like an addict.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Human wrote:
root4429 wrote: Bringing attractive celebs into the mix is a great idea.
I actually disliked this, a LOT.
I listen to these "celeb" songs, see their videos, their stories are printed; stroking off to their faces just seemed wrong. I dont think of them that way.

And AndyP knows I dont like dicks :lol:

The opening scene was great.

The DJ chick was oozing sexuality; unfortunately it was a hardcore scene and she seemed like an addict.
lol, your far to hard to please. :)
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

andyp wrote:
lol, your far to hard to please. :)
My dislike comment was for the celebrity thing :-P
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
JamesLast
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by JamesLast »

Uploaded the SD-Version and made a suggestion on how to arrange the links. Would be nice if you could update the links in the "webtease".

----- 720p 2.0 GB --------
CH14-720P.part1.rar [ifile.it] [ul.to]
CH14-720P.part2.rar [ifile.it] [ul.to]
CH14-720P.part3.rar [ifile.it] [ul.to]

---- Low Quality 1.0 GB ----------
CH14-SD.mp4 [file.it] [ul.to]

€: Maybe you could fix the title "Cock Hero - Fourteen" makes the the overview more clear. All the "first post" and "new release" and "(Low Res Version Up!)" make no sense after some time.
jasdfgh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jasdfgh »

Amazing. Barely survived that one.

Any chance i could get the name of some of the clips in Candy Man? Particularly the one around 38:55
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

its awesome and one of the best you've made but i agree with the guy who said that stroking to celebs is quite strange. I don't like that either. It feels wrong :-/

but overall it was an awesome video as always. 4,5/5
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Vinc wrote:i agree with the guy who said that stroking to celebs is quite strange. I don't like that either. It feels wrong :-/
Only until you've fucked your first celeb. :whistle: