The teasing room

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The teasing room

Post by plissk3n »

Didn't found the time do load and 'test' ist ;)
But definitely looking forward to it!
Greets plissk3n
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zoli »

I dont really got this game.. How to start? What to do? Someone should tell me how to play:) Thanks
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): no one...
Sub/Slave(s): no one as well^^

Post by Onepiecefan »

Onepiecefan wrote:Moin,

the torrentthink is somthing for the future^^ With JDownloader is this way of downloading comfortable as well^^

Short note how to install:

put every zippart in 1 folder. extract the first zippart. After that you can put the game.exe wherever you want. double click on the game.exe. After that read the rulz and choose a diffcultlevel. After that wait until you see the room. DON'T MOVE THE CURSOR ON THE ROOM. The game will crush. Move the cursor instead on the right corner. There is a button with the text paths. Here you need to give the right path for your wmpfolder and for your videofolder.

If you have done right the game will not crash anymore^^

lg opf

have you followed this instructions?

if yes then

choose your difficult you want to play. Than just follow the instructions on the screen like

"move from bed to picture."

if you move the mouse on the wrong thing like a mirror then you get a punishment movie.

Your are not allowed to cum until you have enough points to get the final video^^

hope it explain everything^^

lg opf
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

When I extracted the file there was a 13.2gb file created titled "sm.7z", I cannot access that file. Should it have created a folder with individual video clips? I downloaded all the files into one folder, then using 7-Zip I extracted the first file, "sm.7z.001". Also, I have one computer that The Teasing Room will open up on and I have another computer that it will not. What are the system requirements to open The Teasing Room?
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Try using
VLC
media player

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/#download

Official Downloads of VLC media player
Windows
Get VLC for Windows
Mac OS X
Get VLC for Mac OS X
Get VLC for iOS
Sources

You can also directly get the source code.
GNU/Linux
Get VLC for Debian GNU/Linux
Get VLC for Ubuntu
Get VLC for openSUSE
Get VLC for Gentoo Linux
Get VLC for Fedora
Get VLC for Arch Linux
Get VLC for Slackware Linux
Get VLC for Mandriva Linux
Get VLC for ALT Linux
Get VLC for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Other OS
Get VLC for FreeBSD
Get VLC for NetBSD
Get VLC for OpenBSD
Get VLC for Solaris
Get VLC for Android
Get VLC for QNX
Get VLC for Syllable
Get VLC for OS/2[/url]
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onepiecefan »

Moin,

the system requirements are just windows 7 i guess.

and a windows media player.

when you have the hugh 13.2gb sm.7z(ip) file, you just need to extract this file again. In this file there are round about 75 videoclips.

then you should follow my previous instruction to pla the game^^

hope it is clear now^^

lg opf
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

hmmm....I've tried unzipping it again. Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Ok, I've tried it again...even used a differant program than 7-Zip (PeaZip) and still can't extract all the video files. Has anyone else been able to do it successfully? I know how to download multiple split files and stitch them together...7-Zip has always done that well. Stitched together, the file created is "sm.7z" and is 13.2gb in size. When I try to extract that file 7-zip gives me an error, "Can not open file 'D:\***\***\sm.7z' as archive". Pea Zip says the archive is non readable. Think I am going to give up on this one, apparently no one else has had any success either or I would think there would be comments/feedback here about it.
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onepiecefan »

Small idea for those who ave problems with the 7z

If you put 50 videos with the name

1.wmv
2.wmv
50.wmv

and name 28 videos like

bed.wmv
Bild1.wmv
Bild2.wmv
Bild3.wmv
Bild4.wmv
Bild5.wmv
Fernseher.wmv
KommodeMitSpiegel.wmv
KommodeMitSpiegelUndFikus.wmv
PflanzeEcke.wmv
Pflanzen.wmv
Pflanzenkübel.wmv
Schach.wmv
Schrank.wmv
Sofa1.wmv
Sofa11.wmv
Sofa2.wmv
Sofa22.wmv
Soundanlage.wmv
Spiegel2.wmv
SpiegelHinterDemBett.wmv
SpiegelHinterDemBett2.wmv
Spielkonsole.wmv
Stubentisch.wmv
Telefon.wmv
Tischlampe.wmv
Wandlampe.wmv

i guess then you should play the game without having downloading this big 7z^^

lg opf

ps important is that video 1-10 are the easy ones 11-20 harder ones etc...
bob555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob555 »

Hmmm.... Windows 7 you say. What about xp, can you make it work on that?

Code: Select all

************** Exception Text **************System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File not found.   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Interaction.Shell(String PathName, AppWinStyle Style, Boolean Wait, Int32 Timeout)   at TheTeasingRoom.Form1.pnlSpiegel2_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)  ************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------The Teasing Room    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0    CodeBase: file:///E:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Mch/Dokumenter/Downloads/game/sm/The%20Teasing%20Room.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------System    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.Remoting    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)    CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

All of my machines run XP. I can get the exe to run on one and not the other. The only differance that I can think of would that the one it runs on has the latest version of Net Framework on it. My problem has been unpacking all the video files.
thesecondme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thesecondme »

Hi,

I´ve downloaded all files, was ready to play aaaaaaaaannnndddd..... theres a problem, my windows media player wont play the files, although he plays them when i manually open them.

Can you see a mistake? :
-I extracted the videos
-I put them into a folder
-I started game
-I selected the folder
it didnt work, so I:
-tried with VLC didnt work
-tried with my x86 version of windows media player, he didnt found the .exe

Maybe one of u can help me
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onepiecefan »

Moin,

can you make a screenshot of the folders you tipped in?
or just post this^^

and which windoof do you use?

lg opf
thesecondme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thesecondme »

the paths arent the problem, he wants to open the right files with the right wmp, but i dont know why the wmp wont play them if the program asks it.

He just says: "Beim Wiedergeben der Datei ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten"

Ur german too so u will understand it^^
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Onepiecefan »

http://ifile.it/fh4klgw

with this it should possible to change even the player.... But i guess if you use an other player there will be no automatic fullscreen...

In the directorysettings is a new option were you can choose the exe name you want to use for the videoplayer...

standard is wmplayer.exe but you can easily chang it now to vlc or wathever^^

lg opf

ps einfach im path menü kurz auf vlc gehen dann sollte es funktionieren...

ansonsten habe ich die 12. version von wmplayer^^