Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
slavedan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

Post by slavedan »

Thank you for accepting me into this game Miss Shell.

I am sorry out my poor choice of words, I will not use that term again, i have had a quick look at your posts and found a more suitable word.

I was original planning on the Sunday but i dont think i will be able to hold out that long so i would like to sign up for Saturday, I would also like to accept your challenge of 10 hours. I was sat reading this thread shortly after posting and noticed you were in the thread and hast started to post reply, i was physical shaking with a mix of nerves and excitement!

i orgasmed twice yesterday before i saw this post but then spent some time stroking twice that evening, i was unable to sleep well due to the excitement and and ended up edging in the middle of the night, i then came home from work and edged again thinking about this game, i am not going to allow myself release until my 10th orgasm in the game (that is, if you allow me to have a full orgasm on my 10th?) i am already very frustrated but loving it at the same time.
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

jp wrote:
shell wrote:So, how many left?
4 left, Miss.
I just wanted to say I'm super impressed JP.Keep up the good work :)
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Oda wrote:
shell wrote:
*grin* Yes.....yes it could!!!! *Wicked smile*
Your comments doesn´t make it better :D
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't know I was supposed to make it better?? That wasn't in my contract! *giggle*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

slavedan wrote:Thank you for accepting me into this game Miss Shell.

I am sorry out my poor choice of words, I will not use that term again, i have had a quick look at your posts and found a more suitable word.

I was original planning on the Sunday but i dont think i will be able to hold out that long so i would like to sign up for Saturday, I would also like to accept your challenge of 10 hours. I was sat reading this thread shortly after posting and noticed you were in the thread and hast started to post reply, i was physical shaking with a mix of nerves and excitement!

i orgasmed twice yesterday before i saw this post but then spent some time stroking twice that evening, i was unable to sleep well due to the excitement and and ended up edging in the middle of the night, i then came home from work and edged again thinking about this game, i am not going to allow myself release until my 10th orgasm in the game (that is, if you allow me to have a full orgasm on my 10th?) i am already very frustrated but loving it at the same time.
Thank you for making a word change for me. *bright smile*

I'm glad you have decided to join on Saturday, and will make the change to the status list accordingly. *smiling*

It's amazing, when you know something is coming......how excited you become before that day arrives. *grin*

Looking forward to seeing how you do. *Smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

So....pantylover, how ya doin darlin? Just wanted to touch base with you...make sure all is well. *warm smile*

to see the status list, look at page five, or use this link
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47#p103547
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantylover »

Miss Shell,
I continued to rub and stroke through my boxers for number 6 and got to the edge that way and rode it for about a minute. Then I went over and pulled my hand away, letting what I had left in my balls dribble out, which wasn't much.
For number seven, I pumped my fleshlight hard and was again at the edge. I continued to ride the edge for about a minute and thirty seconds, then another ruined orgasm for you.
For number eight, I took it much slower, only stroking once every 4 or 5 seconds. Doing that once again I found myself on the edge. This time I couldn't hold it and pulled out and let my cock spasm and twitch in the air and beg to be stroked to a full orgasm.
Wow, eight ruined orgams, most I have ever done in one day and my cock is still hard even though only a drop or two comes out now. Starting to wonderif there will be anything left for number ten. I am going to take another break before number nine, and then number ten, a full orgasm, unless you have changed your mind.......
Last edited by pantylover on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

pantylover wrote:Miss Shell,
I continued to rub and stroke through my boxers for number 6 and got to the edge that way and rode it for about a minute. Then I went over and pulled my hand away, letting what I had left in my balls dribble out, which wasn't much.
For number seven, I pumped my fleshlight hard and was again at the edge. I continued to ride the edge for about a minute and thirty seconds, then another ruined orgasm for you.
For number eight, I took it much slower, only stroking once every 4 or 5 seconds. Doing that once agaiI found myself on the edge. This time I couldn't hold it and pulled out and let my cock spasm and twitch in the air and beg to be stroked to a full orgasm.
Wow, eight ruined orgams, most I have ever done in one day and my cock is still hard even though only a drop or two comes out now. Starting to wonderif there will be anything left for number ten. I am going to take another break before number nine, and then number ten, a full orgasm, unless you have changed your mind.......
Which fleshlight? I'm curious... I have the STU because it was the cheapest when I got it but it's intense ( http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-to ... ning-unit/ )
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantylover »

shell wrote:So....pantylover, how ya doin darlin? Just wanted to touch base with you...make sure all is well. *warm smile*

All is well with me, balls are a little achey from all the ruined orgasms, but its to be expected. When I started this, I really didn't think I could finish, looks like I was wrong. Any words of encouragement for my last two orgasms of the day.
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantylover »

DoxysTurtle wrote:
pantylover wrote:Miss Shell,
For number eight, I took it much slower, only stroking once every 4 or 5 seconds. Doing that once agaiI found myself on the edge. This time I couldn't hold it and pulled out and let my cock spasm and twitch in the air and beg to be stroked to a full orgasm.
Which fleshlight? I'm curious... I have the STU because it was the cheapest when I got it but it's intense ( http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-to ... ning-unit/ )

Hi Doxy, this is what I have currently.

http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-gi ... oys/stoya/
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

shell wrote:You might have to take a day off......tomorrow...maybe a couple of days......maybe until next week... *wicked smile* I want this to last, ya know. *wicked smile grows*
I... but..

I'm leaving Friday for a weekend vacation and then I'm on a business trip until October 31st after that.

This... could last longer than either of us expected.

*wants to orgasm fully so badly*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

First ruined orgasm at 5:21, after 3 edges. I'm already getting frustrated...

Second, 5:58. More frustrated...and still horny!
kingsnake
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kingsnake »

Shell,
are you still taking applicants?
if so I would like to try on Thursday the 20th, I will post again after to inform you all of how I got on.
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Third, 6:52...

Fourth....7:45

I get more and more frustrated with each one...but somehow having them ruined seems to be making things easier, at least so far.
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantylover »

shell wrote:So....pantylover, how ya doin darlin? Just wanted to touch base with you...make sure all is well. *warm smile*

Phew, with about 15 minutes to spare. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it those last two, but to please you I made sure I finished. For number nine, I tied my cock and balls up to make sure the head of my cock was extra sensitive. This time I did things a little different and only stroked the head of my cock with the fleshlight, oh god how it felt good, then once on edge I pushed over it and pulled the fleshlight away and nothing came out, almost worse than having a regular ruined orgasm.
Nervous about number ten, I left my cock and balls tied up and did the tease "Faye teases". Then at the end I had a huge orgasm, but not quite satisfying, I think that may have been your intention from the beginning. It was almost just like a ruined one since I had nothing left to spurt. Now my balls are still a bit achey and my cock is sore, but it was all worth it to please you Miss. Now I am wondering, since you let me have all this fun, how long will you make me go without?
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Fifth..9:07. I feel kind of odd, in a good way. Like that feeling you get after just waking up from a good sleep, and its cool outside but not cold, with a light rain....

Sixth, 10:34...starting to get tired...not sleepy, but like I've been working all day.

Seventh...12:18. All these unsatisfying orgasms....I'm spent, but still horny, mentally. But somehow, I still have half my time left! Ruining doesn't satisfy me even slightly...I'm so damn frustrated!

Eighth...12:58...for some reason I was able to do this one rather quickly. But afterwards, my frustration doubled, then tripled....I'm so glad I'm almost done.
Last edited by Alliteration on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.