Cock Hero - Nations 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
linkinpark
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero - Nations 2

Post by linkinpark »

andyp wrote:
linkinpark wrote:Normally I get frustrated when the strokes don`t match the beat, but you nailed it this time. Good job.
Cheers buddy, did it download ok for you - what version did you get, some people are having issues with ifile today thats all

Regards

Andyp
1080p
bookworm
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by bookworm »

This series just gets better and better. The only reason I don't cum at the end of each tease is so I can go back and repeat them all over again.

The parts where the pace gradually ramps up and then slows down are great. The final French part of the first nations tease is a classic and the Canadian girl in part 2 is just wonderful.

Although the girls are young and lovely, I wondered if there could be a video featuring big breasted MILF's for the more mature strokers like me?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

God bless Joymii :w00t:

LOVE (most of) the girls in this video :-)

One complaint, and I'm dishearted non of the milovanians picked up on this.

Spoiler: show
Africa
Really? That is a country? REALLY??? :unsure:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Big country :)

Which flag was that anyway? Kenya?

Other than that, excellent work as always :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Pick a flag any flag,
http://api.ning.com/files/WvWXbjdIBNZSn ... studio.png

After spending 30 mins looking for more info on the model, I thought fuk it. i could not find where in Africa she was born - site said born in = Africa.

Anyway it is called nations, I didn’t promise to use country’s lol
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Awesome addition to the series. Failed first time through on Sweden!

"Frustrating" round for Canada was just that. Could have used a bit more tease and a bit less Frustration in that section but this is a minor nit-pick. All other rounds were insanely challenging...which was great.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Seems the flag you are using is from South Africa then ;-)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

Awesome Andyp! It seens I'm kinda late for this one because the cock hero threads where moved to the sub forum and no one was warned.

Oh well, about the tease, just freaking awesome! You did some different girls this time, that wha I was talking about! I just think the first round could be swaped to the last one, you know... the first felt more like a "final round", but that's just a minor detail, as a whole it is great!
Spoiler: show
I hate the virtual sex stuff, if a girl talked to me like that during sex I would slap her mouth, goddamn! But it's not a complain, just my opinion.
Know what I am missing? Not just from this cock hero but from all the latest video teases? Big breasted plump girls. Lalaland loved those (god have him...) and your past videos had some, but the most recent are lacking it. Don't get me wrong, I love the pettite thin girls but I am a huge fan of girls with more meat... know what I mean, probably that's why my favorite round of all videos is the "Back Breakers"

regardless all that, cock hero nations 2 was awesome and really challengin (tought Cock Hero 5 still has the medal of the most impossible onte to date, I've just beat that thing once and don't think I could ever do it again.) So there will be a Nations 3 or you will do something different?

Anyway, thanks and keep on the good work!
Skoobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skoobster »

Hello, me again. Just stopping by to give feedback. Overall I thought it was alright. It wasn't your best work.

Pros:
Did you do something different with the stroke meter? The UI seem sharper and the meter syncs up perfectly.
The beats themselves. Really fun, nice change-ups.
Most of the girls were really hot.
It wasn't too hard. And it wasn't easy. Good balance.
The last round was really awesome. I enjoyed it.

Cons:
I'm really getting tired of the genre of music. I normally can't stand that stuff.
I think you should've gone with regional music for each woman.
I'm still not convinced that each woman is the best example to represent each nation. (minor)
A few of the Girls weren't the quality of attractive I've come to expect from your videos. (minor complaint)

I liked the first one more. But I still enjoyed this, it's not bad. I'm not trying to be overly negative.
Xirodorin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xirodorin »

Skoobster wrote: I'm still not convinced that each woman is the best example to represent each nation. (minor)
A few of the Girls weren't the quality of attractive I've come to expect from your videos. (minor complaint)
As for me, I completely lost my hard on when I saw the Japanese pick... With all the absolutely gorgeous JAV actresses out there, this is pretty much the last choice I could ever have thought of.

Don't take this as me not liking the video. I really liked it overall.

Also, Hi.
spam1977
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by spam1977 »

:love:
I have to know, who is that last girl who give the perfect fantasy? I would like to have that video without the beat just to match her strokes! only wish they would have done a true POV so I can fantasize further
Last edited by spam1977 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wandering in the door, admiring the beautiful scenery.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Xirodorin wrote:
Skoobster wrote: I'm still not convinced that each woman is the best example to represent each nation. (minor)
As for me, I completely lost my hard on when I saw the Japanese pick... With all the absolutely gorgeous JAV actresses out there, this is pretty much the last choice I could ever have thought of.

Don't take this as me not liking the video. I really liked it overall.

Also, Hi.
Yeah, I didnt like the jp chick either :lol:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Human wrote:
I totally disagree - I thought that segment was completely hot.
Skoobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skoobster »

Human wrote:
Xirodorin wrote:
She was one of the girls I was thinking of. Yeah, not a fan of her.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Thank you so very much Andy for this series! I've been hooked and have "beaten" every one you've put out with the exception of "Ultimate", I lost during the semi-final due to that amazing beat you had going.

In regards to Nations2, the victory "reward" scene's beat is difficult to follow and unsatisfying to me, 3 consecutive fast beats start to hurt my shoulder, due to having to strain your arm to stroke in fast succession. However the Jerkoff Encouragement video that went along with it was VERY enjoyable.

Oh and I'm requesting more B to C cup models in future videos, I'm not really a fan of big breasted women. (red heads a huge plus!)