Questions regarding a strap on webtease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Questions regarding a strap on webtease?

Post by Alison »

I love the idea of doing a web-tease.. and because I'm me, I love the idea that it contains a strap on...

But I have some questions for y'all here:

-How do you feel about watching a tease with someone else in it? Strap ons look better when they are being used.

-Do strap ons make you uncomfortable? Would you rather see just the harness?

-Would you rather it was real (including a real female orgasm) or staged?

-Also, I'm 38. I have a woman's body... and I love my body- but most of the women here are early 20s... I'd like a little reassurance that it will be okay.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

Alison
Executive Angel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Executive Angel »

Strap On, use for male or female and or both?
Be very alert at work, and have very shiny lip gloss.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Actually, one of my favorite teases involves a strap on (from the Classics section, #173: http://www.milovana.com/classics/t173/1.php ). This is one of the few, if not only, tease that I have actually cum from without even having any physical stimulation.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Executive Angel wrote:Strap On, use for male or female and or both?
For use on a man... I don't have another female model.
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

My 2 cents:

- I like the idea of a tease containing a strap-on

- I like the idea of real pics. Any time a tease has some reality too it, it just makes it that much hotter.

- Personally, I'd rather not see a guy in it. For me, the strap-on looks hotter when it's not being used and there's the implied threat that it *could* be used.

- Sounds like you have some experience in this area, so maybe part of the tease could include you telling a sexy strap-on story from your past...

Other than that, I'd just encourage you to have fun with it and make the tease however works best for you!
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

Hey Alison,

Personally, I have to agree with eteased about seeing a guy in the tease. I've never found the use of a strap-on erotic. But, images of women wearing strap-ons are some of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen.

It's really amazing how much more power a plastic penis gives to a dominant woman. It's as though her natural dominance is turned up a few notches and, in most images, she knows it.

I'm not sure if it's because of that symbol of power attached to her, or because the symbol makes her feel more powerful and brings out her dominance, but it's always sexy.

I have heard stories from younger women who really enjoy using a strap-on on their men and enjoy the fantasy of it, but they generally feel great guilt after the completion of the act.

For the most part, this seems to be an open place to honestly show what arouses you. If a fantasy makes you hot, and there is nothing illegal about it, show it. Make the tease for you, and let others decide if they like it after it's finished. The worst that will happen is that it gets a low rating, but there are plenty of quality teases with low ratings.

Good Luck!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Alison for the most guys here the beauty is nothing what you can look at. The beauty is more a mind thing, like all D/S games are sex in our minds. I think if you would use pics of yourself this would make your tease special and more arousing. No matter if you look like a supermodel or not. We already had a female user who did it and these teases were very popular. I think every woman can be beautiful for someone.

I agree on a lot of images the girls are young, but to know that you look at the picture of the woman who wrote the tease makes them all ugly compared with this woman. Because these young girls are just an illusion, models who got paid for it. At least this is my view, maybe some guys here prefer young, perfect faces, but I know there are a lot of guys here who prefer a real, natural woman with a great character.

And I watched your site and looked at a picture of you. You are sexy!

And now call me a slimy sweet talker but I really mean it! :lol:
Iammax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Iammax »

I would absolutely love a tease like that, with or without a partner in it.
And if it were your beautiful self, that would be icing on the cake.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thank you

Post by Alison »

That was very sweet of you.

Alison
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

I have a feeling it'll be plenty hot as long as you do what feels most natural. Personally, it's a lot easier to get turned on if I know (or at least don't have some reason to doubt) that the tease I'm acting out was conceived in the mind of a woman. Plus, I find teases by women to be a refreshing change of pace in terms of their originality and perspective.

If you try to make everyone happy, then you're probably going to have to make compromises between what you want to do and the lowest common denominator. Yea, your tease might end up with a higher "average" rating but your compromises might also mean that less people will rate it as their best tease ever.

-Xen
backstabflattery
Explorer
Explorer

Post by backstabflattery »

Hmm...

The idea of a strapon tease actually sounds very fun!

While I am okay with another guy in the tease if the situation calls for it, it kind of takes me out of the feel if the guy in the picture is supposed to be me. I would rather be addressed as myself than have some strange man that looks nothing like me be somewhat of an avatar for who I am in the scene.

Does anyone feel that way too or am I off base?

Oh, btw, make your tease however you want, don't listen to us! It's all about you and if you feel it than we will feel it. If you manufacture it, it will feel manufactured.

*way looking forward to it.*
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Re: Questions regarding a strap on webtease?

Post by mrfire »

alisonx wrote: -Also, I'm 38. I have a woman's body... and I love my body- but most of the women here are early 20s... I'd like a little reassurance that it will be okay.
I'll be honest, when I read that the first time, I didn't really know what you were talking about. The best I could do was to think that you were concerned about a strap-on hurting you in some way. But the idea that a beautiful woman like you would be at all in need of reassurance of that very fact never crossed my mind.

You have no idea what you will do to the men here if you post a tease with pictures of yourself. Like Dark said, the real beauty here comes from the power game. The fact that we typically know that the girl we're looking at isn't the girl who is trying to take control of us is one of those fictions that we must attempt to cloud.

But, if you post pictures of your beautiful self, and we know that the words are also yours, our minds (and other parts) will fall willingly. By requiring absolutely no suspension of disbelief from the reader, I expect that you will have one of the most truly erotic teases here. The fact that you are physically stunning (and clearly lying about being anything over 30) is bonus in and of itself, and may promise to make the tease even harder..err... more difficult.

Anyways, it's wonderful to see that you've taken an interest in this site, and your time and contributions here is a gift to us all. :-)
cmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cmc »

Sounds like it would be quite something Alison.

Have to say the whole strap-on thing has part of me is saying no way! But right now another significant part is making it pretty obvious that I would find it irresistable...
secretstroker
Explorer
Explorer

i'm ready for your strapon

Post by secretstroker »

i'll be your model... you look hot allison.. i'd start at your toes and lick all the wat to your womanly ass.. i'd tongue you for an hour... of course i'd expect a spanking for being such a rude boy...flip me over, stick your toy in... grab a handful of nutsack and ride your bitch boy... i cum on command and then lick your temple,,,,,
r0nin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by r0nin »

First of all let me just say that you are absolutely beautiful, and I would be delighted to see you in your own tease.

Having a woman use a strapon with me has always been a fantasy of mine, and one I have yet to experience... I'm not sure what exactly I love so much about this idea, but I'm sure with your imagination this will be an excellent tease.

I would say do whatever you like with this tease. After all.. it's about what you want isn't it? Personally I like the idea of the tease being illustrated ;)

Anyway... I've enjoyed reading your posts, and I do love the way you think.

~Michael