Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 3

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
cel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 3

Post by cel »

Hello everyone, this is part three of my little adventure. Hope it’ll please you all to get some insight into my predicament.

I was allowed to play this Saturday, was it Sunday? on Saturday the 20th of October, for the first time in what I believe is 33 or 34 26 days. The decision was made after some talk in the Milovana chat, where I mentioned I’m quite bad at judging edges. As kind as YI is, he decided I should be allowed to practice this fine art. What I did not expect was that this would be with me wearing panties, a bra and my dress. Neither did I expect the chat to be involved, or me being on camera for him, for the duration of it!
Before I was given the privilege of touching myself, YI had me put on clothespins, two on my balls, as well as my nipples and one on my cock. I was then told to insert my largest dildo, and enjoy the feeling for five minutes. By far, what I remember the most of those five antagonizing minutes is the pain in my nipples. I’m fairly convinced they hate me as much as I hate them… In the end I believe to have been instructed to ride the dildo as well which felt nice, but wasn’t enough to have me forget the sharp pain of the pegs. What was truly the hardest part was the fear of removing them, which I’m quite sure, made me curl up in pain. It is the first time I’ve worn clothespins for more than two minutes, and certainly the most difficulty I’ve ever had.
Once I was finally free of the clothespins and dildo, I was allowed to touch (Which felt amazing after a month of no stimulation by the way). At this point chat was encouraged to participate, as YI had me edge to each picture linked in the room. I lost count after the first seven edges, as I was more than a little lost in the sensations.
For the last part I was to watch a movie a kind user, whose name I have forgotten, posted. The movie was a compilation of orgasms, and I where to edge to every other one, and rest to those in between. This was to be done with my dildo lodged in my ass, which made it more than a little difficult to control the edge, and the entire ordeal had me shaking whenever I was on the edge, not to mention I had to make a conscious effort to keep my hands off during every rest period. At the end of the video I was constantly shaking from pleasure, at which point YI decided I needed to be locked back up.
The hardest and most humiliating part, mentally, was probably performing the entire ordeal on cam for YI. It’s the first time I’ve accepted doing that, and required quite a bit to accept. Although the clothespins where by far the most challenging part of the physical ordeal.
Since then I’ve been ordered to add stockings or tights to my daily wear of female undergarments, meaning I’ll be wearing a garter belt with attached stockings, as it’s the only type I have. The feeling of silk pulling against me is quite amazing, and the vision equally humiliating whenever I go to the toilet, or whatever else reasons I have for dropping my pants.

Since I’ve been an idiot and forgetting updates, my dear keyholder has seen it fit to punish me for my lacking updates. As such I have gotten 45 days of added chastity (3 days for each day since my last post). Since YI is so generous he has offered me to do two tasks, which will reduce the count by 15 each.
1) The first task is pretty simple. Dressed up all ladylike and with pegs clamped onto my nipples, I’m to fuck myself with my dildo for a minute for every day I was late with my post (15), while on webcam.
I’ve had a really hard time to decide if I should do this task, the webcam and clothespins are the cons, the dildo is definitely a pro (though I’m not sure if it will be after 15 minutes). In the end, as my body still remember the pain of enduring clothespins for five minutes (not to mention the torture when they came off), I’ve decided against doing it, as I seriously doubt I’d be able to pull it off.

2) Do the following tease (I have only been allowed to read the starting page, before my decision) - http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=18698
Since I doubt I’ll be cumming for the tease, I expect it will involve some nasty substance, which I will most likely end up devouring. For some reason I really hate the idea of eating something which has been put together by random ingredients, the fact that it has to imitate cum does not make it better!
In the end I’ve decided not to take on the tasks, and instead accept the extended denial as my full punishment.

Below spoiler is a picture of my new daily underwear as well as your new serial number (028757).
Spoiler: show
Panties and stockings.jpg
Panties and stockings.jpg (53.45 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
chastity with lock 27-10-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 27-10-2012.jpg (95.15 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
Last edited by cel on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Chastised by Yes Indeed - Part 3

Post by SexualChoc »

WOW that is an extensive post!

good job on details..
I was wondering... If you post more are you going to continue this thread?
or does Dom want new posts every time?

will try to follow your adventures
IF you post more..

am curious what the recipe of the "mysterious mix that is like cum" is..
really hate the idea of eating something which has been put together by random ingredients, the fact that it has to imitate cum does not make it better!
condensed milk? and starch?
mayonnaise that has been thinned a little?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Nice detailed report as always! Keep going.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

SexualChoc wrote:WOW that is an extensive post!
good job on details..
I was wondering... If you post more are you going to continue this thread?
or does Dom want new posts every time?

will try to follow your adventures
IF you post more..
Thank you SC, I apreciate the feedback. Storywise I believe I will be expected to post more. The target of the update is left to YI, if he asks me to make a new thread, like this, that is what I'll do, otherwise I post updates as a reply to the "newest" thread, which for now is this one.
SexualChoc wrote: am curious what the recipe of the "mysterious mix that is like cum" is..
really hate the idea of eating something which has been put together by random ingredients, the fact that it has to imitate cum does not make it better!
condensed milk? and starch?
mayonnaise that has been thinned a little?
True I don't mind eating either of that, as long as it is a supplement in a dish where the taste is complimentary. I'd rather not have to eat any of that as a standalone meal. I realise it won't hurt me or anything, it's just too "icky" for me to get my mind around :)
vladimir_bz_lion wrote: Nice detailed report as always! Keep going.
Yes_Indeed wrote: 1) Well done for posting. It's well written and has excellent pictures!
Thank you, I'm glad you both enjoy it :)
Yes_Indeed wrote: 2) You didn't remember the correct day when you were let out. Not good. I was busy this most recent Saturday. I'll give you one more chance to remember the right day. (This illustrates just how long you've left it, Cel.)
It's at times like this I curse my mind (and my excellent ability to procrastinate!). I'm convinced it was the weekends (especially because so many Milovanians where in chat), so it was Sunday of course, not Saturday...
Yes_Indeed wrote: 3) I am very pleased that you have chosen to accept the full 45 extra days of chastity! That's more than twice as long as you've already done The minimum time you'll be locked for will be 82 days, haha!! I love it. Maybe your orgasm will make a nice Christmas present!
Yeeees... I'll certainly be looking forward to Christmas! It was incredibly difficult to make the choice to be honest. And had the 1st task been 1 day off per minute I could last, I'd probably have gone for it. But in this case, the notion of "it can't hurt to try" didn't quite apply.
I'm still not quite capable to grasp what a full 45 days extra is, but yeah... I'm sure time will teach me :huh:

cel
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

He seems to think that the 2 weeks he has spent in chastity was only one. So each day to him is a half day. Maybe the number of days he stays should double?
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

Yes_Indeed wrote:No..... No it wasn't Sunday either, Cel!

It was not last Saturday, but the Saturday before that (i.e. tomorrow it will have been two weeks ago). Tut tut.
Soooo sorry ! :\'-( I've edited in the correct time now :S
marspank wrote:He seems to think that the 2 weeks he has spent in chastity was only one. So each day to him is a half day. Maybe the number of days he stays should double?
Hello Mars, nice to see you here :)

/cel
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

A quick update:

I expect a picture of your new lock as soon as you get back, along with an update on the forum of any erections you experienced.

I was graciously allowed a day out of my belt on the 10. of November, as I would be spending this night in a room with others, making it close to impossible to hide my belt. Since I just got home, and took the liberty of a bath coupled with cleaning my belt, I have to report that I recieved a total of 2 erections since I took off my belt. The first was had as I relaxed shortly before I fell a sleep, and the second was when I tried to put on the belt again, making me wait a few minutes before I could successfully wear it.

The serial of my new lock is 132643, below spoiler is a picture of the equipped lock and serial.
chastity with lock 11-11-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 11-11-2012.jpg (57.43 KiB) Viewed 2230 times

I participated in some sport on monday the 19-11-2012, which is 8 weeks since I last had an orgasm if I remember correctly. My new serial is 132640 (picture below)
chastity with lock 19-11-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 19-11-2012.jpg (114 KiB) Viewed 2030 times
I participated in some sport on friday the 14-12-2012, which is 11 weeks and some dayssince I last had an orgasm if I remember correctly. My new serial is 028731 (picture below)
chastity with lock 17-12-2012.jpg
chastity with lock 17-12-2012.jpg (17.07 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
cel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cel »

I've been asked to post another update since it's been a while, so here goes.

Since the last "major" update was psoted, I've been told to gain myself some different items in the category of female makeup, as well as a pair of heeled shoes.
For now, the only item I've been using since acquiring them is some nail polish, which I've been wearing almost every day since. The exception being one friday where I had to participate in som sports (to which I almost forgot to remove it, which was rather scary!). Besides this I've still been wearing female underwear, as in garters, stockings and panties.

At the start of december (the 3rd.) I was told to begin fucking myself twice a day - once when I got up and once before bedtime. I could decide how long it was to last, but it had to be a minimum of 5 minutes and I should be wearing my sexy feminine clothes meanwhile. At first when I got this task I was very much looking forward to it, and enjoyed it quite a lot, but it's surprisingly dificult to stay true to it once I've got my initial desires fulfilled. It's mostly the morning sessions where I'm tired and just want to sleep which are tough, although it does give a nice and submissive feeling when you do it because you "have to", not always because you want.
It also helps that I've been allowed to use my medium sized plug. It has a tendency to give me a craving for more, and so I'm more inclined to "get into it".

In the end december was busy, and I still havent had an orgasm (!), which by tomorrow the 7-1-2013 will make my total time in denial 15 weeks.
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Well done! That's what I call discipline, congratulations! Keep going. It would be interesting to see how it goes. Kinky new year!
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.