Tease Toy Diaries - A tease toy is Born

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Streetsweeper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Tease Toy Diaries - A tease toy is Born

Post by Streetsweeper »

Hi Sir,

OMG! Was like forever before Barbara arrived home...spent two entire hours humping the air, couldn't keep my pussy still, couldn't get my clitty to stop throbbing and it was a delicious feeling.

So funny, stayed in bra and panties waiting, didn't put the rest of my clothes on...don't know if it was because I didn't ask for permission or i wanted to be naughty and have Barbara see how horny i was. Have to say Barbara was quite happy to see me like that. She was not surprised I visited the web site but, was a bit surprised I dove into the T&D world feet first...and giggles, I didn't even need training wheels.

Told to tell her everything...i did. She was surprised I did allow myself to be played with and was very surprised how eagerly I told you I wouldn't cum until she gave me permission...I wasn't surprised when I informed her when she asked, that I was serious about giving her total control over my pussy and my orgasms of me...got a long wet french kiss for that. Giggles, would have preferred some clitty rubbing instead but, no I have to wait until she decides to, just 24 hours ago, I'd be masturbating like a crazy woman, now it felt kind of right to wait.

LMAO, didn't have long to wait. Had to do the bad girls tease for her, she wanted to see me in action, teasing myself for her amusement...oh gawd, more teasing but, seeing her smile, hearing her laughs and chuckles, I was happy doing it for her...Needless to say, I have to do a ramp up ramp down first thing every morning from now on, she says that was a wonderful idea you had.

By the way, Barbara has given your permission to play with me, tease me assign me tasks, your just not allowed to authorize an orgasm for me, only she can allow that...OMG! so wicked, a toy passed around to others...whimpered aroused excitement.

Barbara just had to take me shopping...was horny, blushing with embarrassment the whole time, white mini skirt, red panties and a white tube top...hard nipples tented the top, showing the world my arousal and anyone looking up my skirt would have seen very wet panties...am now the proud owner of two pink duotone balls...embarrassed and humiliated when she told the clerk (a guy) she needed them to keep her tease toy hot and bothered 24/7....he smiled at me...am positive my face was bright red when she said that and I saw his wicked grin.

Arousal and embarrassment rose shortly thereafter, in the parking lot had to put the balls in my pussy...was time to take them for a test drive, a walk around the park...oh my god, they do wicked things to a girl's pussy, didn't think I could get any hornier but, I did...was breathless and panting my the end of the walk, juices running down my thighs...my clit desperate for a touch that was denied, even my boobs, my nipples were screaming for attention...so arousing, so frustrating to have to wait for her to decide when to touch me.

Dinner an adventure...her clothed me naked, she called it CFNF...giggles am so naive I didn't know what that was. Did get my tits fondled after dinner, she played with them until I did the dishes...said my whimpers were music to her ears and she just loves how i hump the air and wiggle my hips in circles seeking relief.

The evening spent watching TV and dying for her to touch my pussy, she didn't...she kept her hand on my wet thigh lightly tickling it, keeping me squirming...she knew my hot wet pussy wanted attention but, she just kept me squirming and whimpering with aroused moans.

Bedtime was a very unexpected surprise to me...i was honest when I said I didn't know if I could keep my hands off my pussy in my sleep...got to spend the night naked, tied spread eagle to my bed...major groans that I wouldn't be touching myself and so surprising to me I was happy I could play and cum...Barbara didn't get two orgasms last night...she got four...69 position, i ate, she teased my pussy but never touched my clit...must say sleeping with her juices on my face did wonders keeping me hot...extreme frantic begging for an orgasm afterwards...disappointed it was allowed but at the same time her "nope" while frustrating also made me happy.

This is when the unexpected surprise came in...those duotone balls were removed and replaced with a vibrator, on low and a piece of duct tape over my pussy to keep it in...spent the night humping the air...giggles,..she's so happy i found a new boyfriend...LOL!

Major moaning, groaning, panting and whimpering the entire night, she said she checked on me during the night, even asleep i was humping him and whimpering with frustration. Amazing but, i was happy and disappointed when she removed the vibe in the morning and she was so pleased i wasn't lying, that I couldn't cum without clitoral stimulation...it's a perfect condition for a tease toy...her tease toy..was happy she wanted me as her tease toy.

Up early, think my throbbing love button was the cause, grrr, can't get out of bed still tied, had to call for Barbara, naughty toy, should have waited...received six slaps to each tit for that.

A ramp up ramp down...gawd, how i want to cum. Allowed to dress after a very needed shower...a yellow a white see-thru baby doll nightie...not the sort of attire for a chilly fall morning but I'm hot enough to not feel the cold to much and it is keeping my nipples rock hard and throbbing and all of tease toy's bits on display for Barbara.

I really can't believe I'm doing this but, it does feel right and am eagerly awaiting to see what she does next. Giggles at how wicked, inventive and clever my roomie Barbara is, think I'm/we are going to have lots of fun, arousing, exciting and frustrating fun me thinks.

Sir, can't say all my emails will be this long...ty once again for opening my eyes, giving me a wonderful test run...looking forward to more...good, starting to feel like a tease toy.

katy
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.
Laura
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease Toy Diaries - A tease toy is Born

Post by Laura »

-giggles-

Sounds like you two are having fun. I can't wait to read more :smile: