Webtease: A promise is a promise

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Webtease: A promise is a promise

Post by Dwells »

Hi everyone- I was originally a lurker on OD and joined up here pretty soon after this excellent site opened. Never posted before, but felt kinda guilty after the "soapbox" tease so thought I'd give it a go.

Apologies if it's not to everyone's taste but it is my first tease so all suggestions welcome. It has 3 distinct sections, the first of which was vaguely based upon one of gestalt's teases (You can't stop staring, can you?) which I thought was very hot- hope you don't mind, gestalt! ... oh and the title rings bells as well so sorry if I've nicked that also!

It has a bit of twist ending that probably wouldn't go down well with some too- again apologies, this is just a personal fantasy thing that I have thought about from time to time.

Nice finally being part of the community- although I don't post really I do admire the hard work and excellent teases written by many on the site- and I'm sure I speak for x thousand lurkers that haven't voiced their thanks to date.

Thanks all! :-D
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Welcome to the site and thanks for the contribution!

That was amazing...especially considering it was your first tease. Id like to know whether you enjoyed making it as much as it seemed
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dwells »

Thanks very much for the kind words! I really appreciate your feedback as I always really enjoy the teases you put up- the recent kate series is great.

Yes, I did enjoy writing this one, once I'd got started and realised that maybe there was an angle that hadn't really been explored much in other teases. I have to say it's taken hours though! a lot longer than I'd planned to spend on it- but better that than a short tease without the effort I hope.

Thanks again, Cowboy.
Iammax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Iammax »

Excellent fantastic tease!
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dwells »

Cheers, max! :-D
ScrawnyCat
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Webtease: A promise is a promise

Post by ScrawnyCat »

Dwells wrote:It has a bit of twist ending that probably wouldn't go down well
ending was great. really liked the idea of the entire tease, but the models kind of ruined it for me (though I realize I seem to be in the minority here)
Dwells wrote:You can't stop staring, can you?
people actually find breasts like that attractive? hanging down beneath her elbows.. :-/
second girl looked better.. at least before she lost her top. funny how that works out. ironically, I'd actually go for the average looking third girl. certainly wouldn't complain about being used by her. :-)
addictlion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addictlion »

I thought Faith was real hot. Seeing her made the tease that much better