The Line

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Sisser
Explorer
Explorer

The Line

Post by Sisser »

Out of curiosity, I was wondering anyone, like myself, draws the line at cum eating?

I'm fairly open with everything, but the singular thing I really refuse to do is ingest my own man-milk.

-Sisser
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

Nope. I do it and I kind of like it because of the kink factor, not the taste. I'm not into my other fluids but I'll suck down some of my own cum (nobody else's).
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

I will do it but i prefer not to, being alone i generally use it a punishment and i can only do it after a ruined orgasm while im still rather horny, otherwise i find it disgusting.

As with ThirtyDaysOfDenial i dont particularly enjy the taste, but the thought of it really gets me going!
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I draw the line.
selphie
Explorer
Explorer

makarov

Post by selphie »

but do you expect your significant other.to ..umm.. er swallow ?
cmc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cmc »

Don't mind a little taste of pre-cum now and then while masturbating, don't do it particularly often though.

Only do a full load if it's one of those "you must eat it to be allowed to cum" scenarios, I suppose it's the whole thing of being made to do something for the reward.

Definately don't recommend it if you've been using lube though. Did it once without thinking about it, yuck :\'-( soon learned that lesson...

Wouldn't even think of going near anyone elses for anything....
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: makarov

Post by dark »

selphie wrote:but do you expect your significant other.to ..umm.. er swallow ?
No absolutely not. It's the opposite! If I see the girl swallowing and she don't likes it, it's a real turn off :-) If she likes it, why not if she want she can smear it on her bread and eat it. But please no undesirable swallowing just to do me a favor.

by the way I would like beeing forced by a woman to eat my own spoo :whistle: Very humiliating and because the thought disgusts me a bit she would need to "convince" me first. That's really a hot thought!

And last but not least welcome to the site selphie, new female members always gets a special welcome because we don't have much :lol:
randalstevens
Explorer
Explorer

Post by randalstevens »

I find that my willingness to eat it is directly related to how horny I am/how long it's been since my last orgasm. It's not my first choice on the menu, but there have been times that I've enjoyed it. Not knowing your situation this might not apply, but I am much more comfortable kissing her after receiving oral or licking her clean after sex as opposed to simply licking my hand clean after masturbation.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

I don't expect my significant other to do anything she doesn't want to do. If she doesn't want to swallow, then she shouldn't have to.
Iammax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Iammax »

I actually tasted my own cum for the first time not too long ago, on the orders of a webcam domme. It was absolutely disgusting. The humiliation was fun, but it was ruined for me by the completely vile taste.
selphie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by selphie »

dear makarov,
I find that my husband often likes being made to do things he does not want to do....at least while he is horny..that is why I try to limit his orgasms...By the way i really like the taste of male cum..and I think maybe someione should talk you into trying it LOL
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I've tried numerous times to eat my own cum when a tease has said to do it... however, after I've had that orgasm I just lose all desire to do it.

I did discover recently, though, that if you milk the cum out, without that orgasm, you have the cum and you're still horny... and I have eaten it then. It's not a good taste, but it's not bad.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Depends on what you ate before. The cum can taste very bitter if you smoke or ate the wrong things before.
Last edited by dark on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
x_ray_ted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x_ray_ted »

when fantasizing, i often find it incredibly kinky to think about being forced to eat my own cum, especially out of whomever i'm fantasizing about at the time.

in reality, when i'm alone, i can't do it. it is a complete turn off.

and furthermore, i've never expected anyone else to eat it either.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Makarov »

As it turns out Selphie, I don't draw the line because I think it's gross, or because I just don't want to do it.

I draw the line because I've done it several times and my cum tastes absolutely awful. So I guess I will do it, as long as I'm given a vodka chaser. ;-)