Losing Weight and Orgasms

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SubNamedAlex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Losing Weight and Orgasms

Post by SubNamedAlex »

Hello everyone,

I am a 23 year old recent college graduate that has always been about 30-60 pounds overweight. I'm fairly athletic, having played sports all throughout my life, but I have never been able to get rid of the extra fat. I have also been a big fan of tease and denial as a fetish or many years.

Now I am hoping to use my kinks to fuel my weight loss. I am looking for advice/guidance on how to tailor an orgasm denial regimen to weight loss and working out. Ideally the system would present an opportunity to cum at least once a week if I am meeting all the exercise/diet requirements (they can be extremely difficult but I would like to know there is a chance at least each week to cum).

if anyone has any suggestions as to how I should set this up, or if there are any female Dommes out there who would like to coach me through this I would look forward to obeying her every command. I hope this idea can be effective at regaining my health and ensuring I am thoroughly teased and horny on a day to day basis.

Submissively.
Alex.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Losing Weight and Orgasms

Post by les »

KISS

One cummy for every Five Pound loss.
Five ball spanks for every pound gained.

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

for daily intensive there a few things you can do

such as:
1 exercise = 1 edge
or 5minutes of Exercise =1 edge
the only problem is after a few days of denial you may not want to edge
so
Not doing at least 15 min of exercise= punishment task
now every person need different punishments
because punishments should always be something you do NOT want
so if you like pain.. that not a punishment.
so for every minute less than 15 minimum you could
pain-do 1 ball swat (if you hate pain) OR
humilation- have to give a note to a stranger.. "I didn't do my task" and then run away OR
femme- you have to wear a dress for 2times as long as you where short on time..

remember if you LIKE wearing dresses.. that is NOT a punishment!

there lot's of ways to play with the idea to make it fun

also you should possibly report here in this forum... how your doing
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hi Alex. *soft smile*

I have some thoughts, questions....and so forth.......
I wanted your permission to speak privately, via a PM, if I may?

With it being Friday.....my weekends are sorta nuts...and the site is scheduled to be down at some point today....so if you say yes, and don't hear from me right away.....you will. *smile*

I am not suggesting that I am taking you, or this project on, so if there are Domme's out there that are wanting to move forward with this...please do not back away, because of my request about the PM.
SubNamedAlex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SubNamedAlex »

I like both the ideas so far, thank you for the contributions! The thought of having to edge on a ratio to how much I work out seems very intriguing. It would mean my desire keeps going up while I try to earn the orgasm which I enjoy.

Shell, feel free to PM me at any time with your questions/curiosities. :)

Thanks again for showing interest in my journey.
whatchapwn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by whatchapwn »

I have been working hard at trying to exercise everyday and lose weight also. It has been easy to stay on track for the first three months but it is slowly getting harder. I hadn't even thought about adding something like what has been suggested to it to help keep myself on track. I like some of these ideas as well. If anyone has anymore I would also like to hear them because I have a long way to go to get where I want to be.

If you might be up to it Alex maybe we could possibly work out a buddy system to try and keep each other on track. I am starting to realize that while my self determination is most important and is still working I feel like I could gain benefits of having at least someone else maybe help stay on track and using kinks to do so might be a pretty good idea.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm not going to say anythyng about connecting a kink with weight loss, but I will post some suggestions on weight loss nevertheless. Ideally you go to the gym and the instructor will amke you a program, but if you dot hat at home...
1) 10-15 minutes of training won't cut it. 10 minutes is only to get you warmed up. Ideally training session should consist of 6-10 exercises on different muscle groups. Each exercise consists of 3-4 rounds of 10-15 repetitions with 1-1.5 minutes rest between. So say 10 mush-ups, 1 min rest, 10 push-ups and so on. The thing is that if you just go ahead and do 60 mush-ups the effect won't be as good as if you rest in between, moreover, you will be able to do MORE = more energy is spent and you are not exhausted that much. Ideally you work out for an hour, with 10 minutes warm up in the beginning and 10 minutes in the end. For warmup use simple things like running or fast walking.
2) if you want better muscle gain you should switch the exercise from day to day, like one day you train legs, next day - arms.
3) don't get focused on harsh diets. When your body feels a lot of hunger it will enable mechanisms to conserve as much energy as it can, i.e. the ammount of fat generated and stored from the same ammount of food gets bigger. Moreover diets may depress you and in a course of time you may break and stuff yourself full or stop the diet completely. Your best bet would be eating small ammounts but a few times a day.
4) Don't miss breakfast! The earlier you eat something the earlier your body starts spending energy. Don't eat after 6 PM.

something like that.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
whatchapwn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by whatchapwn »

I have lost about 40lbs now in three months just having portion control (never ate too bad, just too much) and walking/jogging for 40-45 minutes everyday permissible. It is working out so far. I put on a live mix from one of my favorite DJs and go to town.
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

I just wanted to mention, if you've not considered doing HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) you should, it's a great technique for weight loss and balancing it with time spent in the gym.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

As this now seems to be going beyond simple Tease and Denial
You should seek advice from a Doctor or other professional medic.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.