Carlilock for sale?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Carlilock for sale?

Post by SexualChoc »

ATTENTION ALL USERS: With the exception of my Premium Members, this site is for sale. Contact me if youre interested in taking ownership and maximizing its potential. Im interested in staying apart of it, I just cant find much time to spend on development lately.
--Carli
bad new people
looks like another site may be going down :(
anyone have the resources?
to keep it going?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Re: Carlilock for sale?

Post by Snot »

That's a cool site, I love the idea of this but there is another that's bettet imo.

http://www.lockmyself.com/Lock/Myself/Home
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Carlilock is FREE

the other site is not!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by golgafrincham »

I've not had chance to use the function on this site, but I have been a member for a while and I really liked the idea. I think it would be a great addtition to the Milovana site. Do you think a plea to the community to bring it 'in-house' would be successful?

I guess the first question is to ask what the costs of running it are, what the price to buy the rights would be, and whether anyone involved in the purchase will have the skills to implement future improvements (I'm sure the community can come up with the ideas!)

G
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by J4mes »

Ive used it, was pretty much how I got started with chastity. Used it to self lock and with a keyholder would be sad to see it go.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

It would be an awesome part of Milo but it will need some work on the code to make it more realistic or useable. The problem with the site is that you have to use a max lock up time or you'll never get unlocked. This takes a lot of the fun out of it since you always know your going to be locked up for whatever time you set as the max.

One cool thing is it has a large number of user's but I didn't care for the bit about having other men deciding how long I stayed locked.

If anyone decided to take it over my advice would be to get rid of the options to let random men extend your chastity and replace it with some games that you have to place bets using your time to play. This way you can keep the current users without the broken system.
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golgafrincham »

I like the ideas you've come up with, Snot. I'm a chastity novice - I've only recently found one that I can actually wear for more than a couple of hours - so I can't really speak with any wisdom on the matter other than the appeal for me was the loss of control, so I guess knowing a specific time when I'm going to be released defeats the object.

I love the randomness of having independent voting, but I also like your idea of having a risk/reward challenge like you suggested - like placing bets on games/challenges.

As I said, I reckon this community would have lots of ideas for its development. It's got legs, and I'd be happy to support it.
G
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

It would be awesome if we could make it a community project or something. Idk how much she wants for it but how ever much it is I couldn't afford to co.tribute more than $20 or so.

Someone friendly with the Milo owner should run it by them for sure.