Misty vs Innocent, who will win?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Misty vs Innocent, who will win?

Post by DoxysTurtle »

So Mistyrain and Innocenttease, are both going to be subbing to me for a few days. Since they're 14 hours apart, the two will each be given a task to do for the day, and the winner (as judged by me) will be allowed an orgasm the next day, and loser will be given some encouragement (ie a punishment / frustrating task) to help them better want to win the next time. This thread will have their tasks posted, and reports from both of them in it...

Basically this will be a thread of two horny slutty girls, competing for an orgasm, making the other get denied. The plan is roughly a week's worth of tasks. The winner gets a special prize (that neither know about) along with a chance to get a little revenge on the loser. How the winner will be picked overall, is a secret for the time being, so I don't see either of them cheating in an attempt to win.

The first day's task will get posted tomorrow, as Misty will have started it by now, but Innocent won't get to see it until she wakes up tomorrow. :)

=====================================================================
Edit: As I'm in charge of Misty's orgasms, and Innocent wanted a betting system and her domme approved it, here's your chance to get in on the action... You can choose who to bet for... You only get one bet (last posted bet in this forum thread)... If you pick the winner right, you get the satisfaction of knowing that added a day of denial onto the loser, ie horny girl... However if you bet wrong you have to join the loser, in however long they are going without orgasms. Note: If you have a dom/me you may still bet, and the consequence of a wrong bet doesn't apply to you, just make sure to tell you're dom/me about what you were betting on!

Betting will close 12:00am UTC on Wednesday August 1st, the day the girls each have their last task, and the winner will be announced Thursday
Last edited by DoxysTurtle on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Misty vs Innocent, who will win?

Post by Ghastly »

All right, sounds like fun.

I'll put my bet on Misty for the first round.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

I have no idea who you all are, no idea of what these tasks might be, nor any idea of how long we are talking about. In short, I am completely clueless. :lol:
Sounds perfect.
To make the bets even, I will bet on Innocenttease.
:wave:
Quiet Linda
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

@QuietLinda

The tasks and everything will be made a bit more clear tomorrow, and the two girls playing will each be giving a report on their first task, along with an introduction about themselves... And feel free to change your bet as you'd like :)
atatflo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by atatflo »

If it's not too late, I'd like to put my bet on Misty.
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

Copy of the PM both girls got for when they woke up Thursday July 26th
Okay... So today, is the start of the competition between you two sluts... And since Innocent is being cocky, Misty is going to get it a bit easier.

Today the goal is the most edges by midnight. Whoever gets the most edges will get an orgasm tomorrow, and free from restrictions on toys, clothes, or anything aside from only being allowed one orgasm... The loser will be getting a rather unpleasant task with toothpaste, ice, clothespins, and a few other frustrations.

From Noon to Midnight (on thursday for you) the following:

Misty, you can use your hands, vibes, and any other toys you want to edge. Remember the goal is the most edges. Enjoy your freedom. Though, I want at least 1 public edge from you, my good little slut. Plug and Dildo/Vibe in all day hun. Feel free to touch as much as you want. Also you need panties on all day and to sleep in them tonight.

Innocent, since you want a challenge so be it. You get a karada for the day, and a dildo in your needy pussy, and a plug in your ass. You also need to try edge once in public, though it doesn't get to count for your total for you. Oh and no touching your pussy or ass. You're only allowed to use your hands on your nipples. So have fun sluttily rubbing and humping against things. Hopefully you are a good slut and outedge Misty. Oh and you get a skirt, the shorter the better for today.

Have fun you two,

Turtle
They'll both be posting introductions about themselves, and a report on their task for all to enjoy on Friday... And as stated the one who gets the most edges will be getting a nice task and an orgasm Friday, the one with the least will be getting something to frustrate them, and encourage her to do better on Saturday's task.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

My vote is on Samantha.....err......Mistyrain...

~That~ little horny slut will do ~anything~ to cum.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

As the two sluts seemed to want to try and make it harder on the other...

doxysturtle For the record, you two are free to try to goad the other into extra tasks
mistyrain really?
doxysturtle or trying to make it harder on each other
mistyrain ok
mistyrain IT!
innocenttease <<<<
innocenttease >>>>
innocenttease eyes misty?
mistyrain i dare you to not wipe up your wetness or shower for the next 24 hours
mistyrainand i'll goto work without showerin
innocenttease hmmmmmm
innocenttease consider it done
So apparently we're in for two horny smelly sluts for day one :)
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Post by Quiet Linda »

Linda goes over to Innocent and starts to lick her tits, rubs her ass.
You may not touch yourself,
I am a notorious cheat, I can! :lol:
Let these hands rub your sweet ass give you an EDGE.
Let Linda lick your sexy tits, EDGE.
Poor Misty does not stand a chance.
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snoopy76 »

Is it wrong that I would want to lose today because the forfeit sounds delicious! :lol:

Good luck to both, my bet is on Team Misty - go Misty go!

Snoopy xx
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

Go Go Innocent! I place my bets on Innocent!
sissy michelle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): My partner who isn't on this site.

Post by sissy michelle »

Sounds interesting. Good luck to both.

I'm betting for misty on this round x
tikiliz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tikiliz »

Ohk I don't know either of them, but I'll bet on Mistyrain. Good luck girls!
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by DoxysTurtle »

And here's what will be happening Friday for the two girls
Hi Misty and Innocent,

Here's the rules for Friday...

As you both like being horny sluts, you both will be wearing short shorts today, no bra or panties allowed, and you're welcome to choose whatever shirt / sweater you want for a top. Also by the end of today you need to post a report on Thursday's task, and a little about your slutty self in the thread (http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9271)

Now to the part you two really care about.

The winner from yesterday gets to roll a die, and gets that many orgasms today... If she feels like getting more, which given the two of you, I bet she will, she can have twice as many, but one must be done in public where others can see, and the rest will be done in public or semi public (ie a public restroom or similar). You as the winner, will be required to have both your pussy and ass filled all day. You can touch all you want.

The loser gets some frustration. The loser will spend the day on no-touch. Not wanting you without stimulation, you get a tight crotch-rope, and every 2 hours (for a total of 12 hours / 6 times) you will apply toothpaste to clit, pussy lips, nipples and asshole. As you are still a horny slut, you can have your ass or pussy filled, but not both. Hopefully this frustration will encourage you to try harder Saturday. Oh and before I forget... Tonight when you go to bed, you are to slip an icepack in the crotch of your panties, to help you cool off a bit.

Innocent, I have Misty's total, but if I'm not around when you finish tonight, you need to send her an email or Milo PM with your total, so if she's the winner she can get to using her orgasm as soon as she wants (it'll be 2pm for her when you finish at midnight).

Enjoy my two horny slut!
I'm posting this now, as Misty will be up for her Friday before Innocent finished the Thursday task, and so will need her clothing assignment.

EDIT: Innocent decided to be a cheeky defiant brat in chat just now... Her numbers of edges will be divided by two for her actions, so she'll need to more than double Misty's to win.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

I am not a sub as SC
but I am going to
say Innocent..
just to make Misty work hard to win!

luck to both of you!
all2true