Dear Diary

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
meganf86
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Mistress Gina
Sub/Slave(s): hubby scott

Dear Diary

Post by meganf86 »

Hello everyone. I have been a long time lurker of this site, but just now started an account. My Mistress thought that I should do this to share some of our very exciting story over the last couple years.

This first entry will just be an introduction for summing up how our story began. Let's see, where to start... My husband, Scott and I had been married for 2 years and were looking for something to spice up our sex life a bit. We had a very loving and caring marriage, but we had one small problem. We had confessed to each other that we both were into dominant sexplay, but we both preferred to be on the submissive end. Scott showed me this very site and confessed that he wanted to have his orgasms controlled by me. I, on the other hand, am a bit of an exhibitionist, and into being 'made' to show off my athletic body in sometimes embarrassing situations. We both tried to satisfy the other's needs, but one of us always had to take control.

This is where my bff, Gina ended up helping us out. It certainly didn't happen over night, it took a few months of conversations with Gina and I, and then several more with the three of us. We had now gotten to the point where Scott and I would share any of our likes, dislikes or fantasies with Gina. She had told us that she may be able to help us out, but it would have to be COMPLETELY by her own terms, the only way that Scott or I had any say is if we used a predetermined safeword or signal.

We finally decided that we would give it all a try and she instructed us that we were to refer to her as 'Mistress Gina' from that point forward. We were in our living room, and she ordered Scott to stand up, which he did immediately. She went on to order him to strip, he gave me a questioning look as Gina barked at him NEVER to hesitate one of her orders again. He then immediately complied, soon standing nude before both of us who were still clothed. He looked a bit embarrassed and tried to cover himself. Gina barked at him again, "Hands behind your back!" She ordered him over to his chair and had him stand right in front of her, facing away from me. She now ordered me to stand and strip, which I did immediately, clasping my hands behind my back. Gina then told me to sit back down on the couch and spread my legs as wide as possible. I did as ordered, now blushing red and heart beating out of my chest in excitement! Next, she produced 2 pairs of swimmer's goggles from her purse. She put one pair on Scott and then walked over an put a pair on me. They had been painted black, and we were both now plunged into darkness!

As I sat there with legs spread wide, I heard her sit back down. Soon, I could hear moans coming from Scott, a few minutes of pleasured moans always followed by a disappointed one. Every fiber in my being was screaming that I should be jealous, but to my amazement, I wasn't, at all! We were both finally getting what we wanted. After what must have been a dozen rounds getting Scott excited, I heard Gina get up and walk towards the kitchen. Soon she returned and I heard Scott soon moaning with pleasure again. It must have went on for about 10 minutes and then a loud gasp and moans from Scott. I was going out of my mind now, what was she doing? It didn't sound as if he came, he sounded VERY disappointed at the end.

Whatever had happened, apparently it was my turn now. I was still sitting, arms behind my back, aching to reach around and rub my throbbing clit. I heard Gina get up and order Scott to lie on the floor. I then heard her approach, and abruptly felt fingers on my pussy and clit. Gina giggled upon feeling my wetness and said, "My, my, Megan is a needy little slut, isn't she?". I figured she was waiting for an answer, and wanting to please, I said, "Yes, I am a needy little slut for you, Mistress Gina!" She let me know that she was pleased with my answer, and then had me stand and carefully guided me across the floor, and had me sit down, spreading my legs again. She pulled my goggles off momentarily and I panicked a bit when I noticed I was right in front of our living room window! Goggles back on and my heart leapt into my throat when I heard he pull up the mini blinds! Gina reassured me that though the blinds were wide open, all the lights were off, for now. I settled down a bit, pretty sure nobody could see inside with the lights out, but still worried what the 'for now' meant...

She then ordered me to use my left hand and rub myself to orgasm and added, "You better hurry before I get bored and turn the lights back on!" I immediately attacked my sopping wet pussy and clit with my non dominant hand. I rubbed as quickly as I could, but it seemed to take forever even as hot as I was. Finally, I screamed out in an amazingly powerful orgasm, at that point I didn't care if the entire world was watching, it felt SO good! As soon as I came down a bit, I heard the blinds close and Gina's hand on my shoulder. She had me stand up and I felt her buckling something around my waist and up between my legs. I then heard a snap and she removed my goggles. I immediately looked down and saw a small paddlock on the front of a leather belt that also had a strap going down between my legs! My heart skipped again when I realized I could see it clearly because EVERY light in the living room was on! I had been completely on display for at least part of my show! :blush:

Gina had me sit back down on the couch, and I got my first look at Scott. He was lying on the floor at the foot of the chair Gina had been in, still naked except for a plastic chastity device locked on his penis. She removed his goggles as well and I could see the panic in his eyes as he eyed his locked up cock! Gina sat back down and placed her feet on Scott's chest. She told us that we may now speak openly about what just happened. We both said our piece, we were both very pleased with how things turned out, Scott's only concern being, "you're gonna let me cum tonight, right??" Gina just giggled and replied, "You will be allowed to cum when and only when I see fit!" He seemed nervous, but still excited at that response. She said she would be staying over that night and accompanied us both to the bathroom, making sure we could relive ourselves in our chastity devices. I had a little trouble, but managed to push out my pee around the belt covering my mound. Then we headed to the bedroom...

More to follow, looking forward to hearing any input. This story begins a couple years ago, but the three of us are still very much together. Mistress Gina wants me to add that she welcomes ideas from anyone on things she may do to either or both of us...Ideas may either be posted in this thread or private messaged to me, if you do not wish me to read a pm, put in the subject line 'Mistress Gina only' and i will have her read it.

:kiss: megan
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Dear Diary

Post by SexualChoc »

Wow
thank you so much for sharing

Usually we just get a HI my name is!
:hi:
to Milovan
looking for more posts
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

SCHWWWIIIINNNGGGG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome aboard, Megan.... Nice intro!! WELL done.... :-D

Can't wait to read more from the three of you.... :-)

Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Forgot to add:

Perhaps Gina can come up with some good ideas for you (and poor Scott :lol: :lol: ) if she takes some time to look through some of my old webteases....

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=3167&start=10

Enjoy!!
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

Well, thank you two very much for the warm greeting :wave:

I asked Mistress Gina about your webteases, Barry. She said she is familiar with them and has borrowed many ideas from them, but added that she may have to revisit them...

But, moving on...checking my notes and preparing to write up the next installment....

ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

As well, you three might enjoy reading through this thread too...

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6810

Haven't heard from Stace in a while though.... :-/ MISS that girl.... :-(

Regardless, looking forward to reading more from you... :-D :-D

Take care,
Barry
meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

5/28/2010
Dear Diary,

Off to the bedroom the three of us went. Gina had Scott grab a black duffel bag that she must have brought in from her car at some point. Upon arriving, she had Scott lie on the floor at the foot of the bed. She produced four sets of leather cuffs from her bag and proceeded to place one on each of our wrists and ankles. Next were some short lengths of chain with clips on each end which she used to fasten Scott's wrists to the legs of the bed and ankles to our dresser. She then blindfolded him again and removed his chastity device. I watched, amazed at how quickly his cock sprang to full attention!

She whispered to me, asking if I wanted to touch it and I whispered back, "Oh my god Mistress Gina, yes, please may I?" I couldn't believe I was begging my friend for permission to touch my own husband's cock! She quietly informed me that I could play with it a bit but warned me to be careful as he was not to cum! I knelt next to my husband and began gently running my fingertips up and down his cock as he squirmed and moaned. Eventually, I wrapped my hand around him and began stroking him hard, but very slowly. He was now moaning and begging almost incoherently, trying to thrust his cock up into my hand. As I thought he was getting close, I suddenly pulled my hand away, causing him to thrash about, looking desperately for any sort of contact. His begging turned to swearing, and Gina motioned for me to back off as she slid her purple panties out from under her skirt and down her legs. She scolded Scott, "I will not tolerate being cursed at! Next time you will be punished severely! Understood?" He agreed and was still apologizing when she pushed her wadded up panties in his mouth. As shocking as that was, the thing that shock me most was realizing I kinda wished it was me! I had never tasted another woman before, and I was actually yearning to taste my friend's pussy. :blush:

Now it was my turn. Gina had me lie back on the bed, and secured my hands and feet to the bedposts. She then removed my belt, making me feel absolutely naked and exposed in front of my almost fully clothed friend. That was soon to change, however, as I watched her strip out of her skirt, blouse and bra. Next, she went to my dresser and dug through the drawers, finding a silky purple nighty and putting it on. She sat on the edge of the bed an must've been rubbing Scott with her feet as I again heard him moaning lightly around her panties. Finally, she climbed up next to me and began rubbing my again sopping wet pussy. She was rubbing my clit hard and I was about to fall over the edge again, when she pulled away, giving me a taste of Scott's medicine! :\'-( She whispered in my ear that I was to fake an orgasm and make it convincing. I moaned for a few minutes again, then gasped and screamed out a bit while she lied there and watched me. When I was done, I thanked her over and over, wondering what was going on in Scott's mind at this point.

At this point, Gina again blindfolded me and I could feel her next to me, her head on my right arm and legs across my right leg. I heard wet slippery sounds and little purrs as she must have been rubbing her pussy. Soon enough, I could smell her arousal and again, longed to taste her! I felt a little movement and heard my bedside drawer open, and soon also heard a buzzing sound. OMG, what I wouldn't give to feel my vibrator on my clit! In almost no time at all, Gina yelled out, and I could feel her thrashing about as she came right next to me. After she calmed down a bit, I finally got my wish as I felt my vibrator pressed against my lips. I opened wide and sucked and licked it voraciously until it was clean. She tasted so good! I heard her put the toy away, then she cuddle up to me and wished me a good night. I lied in bed for what must've been a couple hours before falling asleep. It was a bit tough to drift off restrained as I was and still horny and a bit frustrated.

meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

Thanks again Barry, gonna take a writing break here and check out the thread you posted.

meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

OMG! What a hot read! Skipping ahead a bit in the diary, I am now alone at Gina's house as I am most weekdays. Gina and Scott are both at work, and I take care of Gina's house during the day. I am in her living room, wearing nothing but a pair of black fishnet stockings and a pair of white 4" heels. A few pages into that thread, I called Gina and told her what I was doing. She giggled and told me that I should enjoy that, adding that I may recognize alot of the tasks in that thread. She added that I had permission to rub myself while I read as long as I caught it all on video for her to review later, as long as I didn't cum until she got home.

As I read through the thread, it seemed very familiar(perhaps a little TOO familiar?) I really got to wondering when my first name was mentioned in the thread, but I do not remember such a text or even know anyone named Stacie. Perhaps I'll have to see if Mistress Gina knows more about this thread later....

So, back to the diary in chronological order...

meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

5/29/2010
Dear Diary,

The next thing I knew, I was awakened by a tickling on both of my feet. Instantly, I remembered and regretted telling Gina just how ticklish I was! Soon, I was thrashing about, wide awake, laughing uncontrollably, and begging her to stop. After what felt like an eternity and a move up to my armpits and ribcage, then back down to my feet, it finally stopped. Gina removed my goggles and after a minute to let my eyes adjust, I noticed her and Scott both grinning at me. Scott was loose, but again wearing his chastity device. Both looked freshly showered and Gina was dressed in my clothes, a t'shirt and blue jeans which in my size were just a bit tight on her. They released me from my bonds and let me stretch my stiff arms and legs. Gina told Scott to go make breakfast and he scurried off. On my way into the bathroom, I glanced at the clock, it was nearly 10 am.

Gina led me into the bathroom and had me shower as she watched. Once clean, she had me dry off and told me to tend to my hair, teeth and make-up as she picked out an outfit for me. When I was done, I went back out to the bedroom. She had laid out clothes for me, a blue denim skirt that was previously knee length, but had been cut off very short, and a white thin top with a plunging neckline that I always wore a t-shirt under. Of course, I noticed, there was no panties or bra laid out, but I already knew better than to question her. I put on the skirt and blouse, still feeling nearly naked as she led me to the kitchen.

Breakfast had been set out, but I was surprised to see only two spots at the table. Gina had me sit at one spot as she sat at the other and had Scott kneel between us. She motioned me to start and I started eating my bacon, eggs and toast as she did, pausing to hand a bite at a time to Scott. I finished my breakfast, she had a bit of her's left when she stood up and placed her plate in front of Scott. She told him to keep his hands behind his back, and help himself, which he did eagerly, soon licking the plate clean. She told him to go get dressed and off to the bedroom he went. In the meantime, she had me clean up the breakfast dishes.

I had the dishes cleaned up when Scott came back down, dressed in blue jeans and a t-shirt. It struck me that the three of us were the only ones that knew his cock was locked up in chastity. Gina let us know we were going out and said all I needed was shoes. She headed back up to our bedroom, telling us to stay. Scott and I berated each other with questions, figure out that we were both still enjoying ourselves immensely, but he still hadn't cum. He told me, "It sure sounded like you had fun last night!" I decided to keep to myself that I had faked my second orgasm. About that time, Gina came back down and, of course, she was carrying the most extreme shoes I had in my collection: a pair of white 5" high heels that I had only worn at our wedding. I could barely walk in them, but she had me put them on. It struck me as to how out of place they seemed, dressed somewhat casually, but pretty provocatively, the heels tossed me far over the line to sluttiness. We headed out to the garage and into the car, Gina driving, and Scott in the back seat.

Gina informed us that we were going shopping. She said that I needed a new wardrobe and we spent most of the day hitting rummage sales and thrift stores. She bought me lots of clothes, but after every stop, she would open the trunk, eye me up, and take out a scissors, cutting all of the skirts indecently short, any pants cut up to where they had almost no leg left, and anything as simple as a t-shirt or blouse, she would cut to where it would reveal my belly and cleavage. I felt so slutty wandering in and out of these places barely dressed and in my tall heels, grabbing even more attention with my bright red painted nails. Finally, with a trunk full of revealing clothing, we headed home.

Gina pulled my car into the garage and left the door open. She had us get out and told me to strip. I did, without hesitation, and then she closed the door. Inside the house we went, once inside, she had Scott strip and lie down on the kitchen table. She tied his hands and feet to the legs and told me to cook a quick meal. I did as told and in the meantime, Gina removed my husband's cock cage and was playing with him again. I finished cooing and set us each a place at the table. Gina and I were on either side of Scott, and I watched amazed as she stroked him hard and fast until he began to shoot his cum. As soon as he started Gina pulled her hand away and giggled as he thrashed about wildly as cum shot and oozed out of his cock. He was begging and even said, "You fucking bitch! Keep going!" Gina was pissed! She yelled at him, "I told you not to do that! You WILL regret that outburst!" She went on to remind us that either one of us could use the safeword, but added that this was the last time she would remind us.

She then had me lick up all his cum, from his chest, tummy and the table, even a bit on the floor. I was instructed to hold it in my mouth and spit it into Scott's mouth. Gina still seemed pretty upset and I did not hesitate. She told Scott, "I hope you enjoy your dinner, swallow it", and he did. She had me kneel next to her and informed me that I would be going without dinner to help pay for my husband's outburst. We watched as she ate about half of her plate and got up, retiring to the chair in the living room. She told me to throw the leftovers away and clean up, which I did in a hurry, then instinctively walked to the living room and knelt in front of her...
meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

5/29/2010 cont.
Dear Diary,

Upon my arrival, she told me to go up to the bedroom, gather all he toys, and bring the bag back down. I did so, in a hurry and came back down, carefully, as I was still wearing only my heels. Gina told me to lay over the back of the couch, replacing my wrist and ankle restraints, and securing me firmly. I could still see into the dining room and I watched her blindfold Scott again. Then back towards me with the other goggles as I was soon blinded again.

Gina began to speak, "Scott, there will be punishment for your outburst. I will start by taking it out on your lovely wife." There was then a few minutes of near silence ended with a sudden white hot flash of pain across my buttocks(I later learned it was my first experience with a cane) A scream was forced from my lungs, and Gina gave me a minute to recover before whispering to me, "Are you alright, sweetie?" I managed to nod, my body was more confused than anything, it hurt like hell, but I think I kinda liked it. Another sharp crack across the back of my upper thighs, another scream of pain, then another across my butt. A louder scream this time, and I just barely heard Scott utter our safeword...

Gina instantly sprang into action, soon my blindfold was removed and I saw Scott's was gone as well. Gina was untying me and then Scott as quickly as she could. Even though he was concerned, I couldn't help but notice his cock was rock hard again. Gina told us to relax on the couch, she went up to our bedroom and brought us each a robe back. She sat back down, and we had an open conversation, mostly involving me reassuring Scott that I was alright, and that I knew the safeword if needed. We held each other on the couch as Gina went to the kitchen and made us a snack, and served us. We ate and finished our convo, once Scott was assured that I was ok, his only concern was that he really wanted a real orgasm, but agreed to leave it all up to Gina.

We finally got back into the scene, and Gina led us up to the bedroom. She had Scott remove his robe and lie down on the bed, restraining him to the bedposts. She blindfolded him again and pulled a pair of earmuffs out of her bag, putting them on. Then she had me strip and together we began teasing him. We started by both licking and sucking on him at the same time. I knew this was his biggest fantasy, and also knew he had to be going out of his mind not being able to see or hear us. After making sure he was good and desperate, we backed off, Gina removing his earmuffs and telling me to lick her. OMG, my first firsthand taste of another woman's pussy was amazing! I attacked her clit with my tongue as she ended up cumming twice. Now it was my turn, Gina licked and sucked at me and soon I was begging her to let me cum! She teased me for a while yet and then told me to go ahead. I screamed out as I came in an even stronger orgasm than last night! Gina licked me until I came down from my orgasm, and then got back up and turned her attention back to Scott...

Once I had regained my breath, she motioned to me and put her finger to her lips. She replaced Scott's earmuffs as I began stroking him and sucking him. Gina straddled his face and was soon riding his talented tongue. Scott loves licking me (and he is really, really good at it) and soon had Gina cumming again. She climbed off him and told me to lower my pussy on his cock. I did, and rode him slowly, then faster and faster until I felt him cum hard inside me. Gina then had me straddle his face and let him lick me clean. He had never done this before, but he did it without hesitation. She removed his blindfold and untied him, and we laid down on each side of him, soon all falling asleep...

meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

5/30/2010
Dear Diary,

We all woke up together today intertwined in the bed. Gina had us get up and the three of us took a shower together, it was a bit crowded, but not bad. She and I dressed in the two robes, and left Scott naked. We went downstairs and Scott cooked us breakfast while we all chatted openly. All three of us agreed that we had more fun last night than we ever had before, and we decided it had to be continued. The three of us ate breakfast together while discussing future plans. We would set up a time about a month away that Scott and Gina could take a week off of work for what Gina called her, "initiation week" Needless to say, this made Scott and I a bit nervous. Our schedule until then was to be: Scott worked at 6 am during the week. He was to get up about 4 am, cook me breakfast, help me shower and dress, and freshly paint my finger and toenails every morning.

When he left, shortly before 6 am, I was to head over to Gina's house, let myself in and remove whatever skimpy clothing I had in the entryway, folding it nicely and placing it on the bench there. If I was to wear any clothing, it would be there waiting for me. I was to cook her breakfast, gently wake her up, and serve it to her in bed while rubbing her feet(A foot rub every morning and breakfast in bed, OMG, a girl's dream!) Then she would get herself ready and leave for work. While she was gone I was to busy myself cleaning her house (usally accompanied by a to-do list she would leave me. While Scott would be at work in his cockcage, I would usually be unrestarined, but I was never to touch my own body anywhere unless directly ordered by Gina. When Scott was done with work, he was to return home and clean there, awaiting further instructions.

We both stated that we agreed to all of this and upon finishing breakfast, Gina said, "Good, lets get the day started." She had Scott clean up from breakfast and then instructed him to remove and wash the clothes from yesterday from the trunk. While they were washing, he was to place every single piece of clothing that I owned before yesterday into garbage bags and set them on the front porch. Wow, not only was every piece of clothing we bought yesterday very revealing, it occurred to me that we hadn't bought any bras or panties :blush: He seemed to read my mind and asked if he should remove underwear as well, and Gina said yes. "Shoes as well," she added, "except the ones from yesterday, bring those ones here now." He went and got them and she had me put them on. "Now," she said to him, "go to work and when you are done, you may watch TV in your bedroom, but no touching yourself! Megan and I will be in the living room, absolutely NO bothering us!"

When he left, she went to the phone and called someone. I tried not to listen too much, but it was something about a job and she ended with, "Good, see you soon." I shot her a questioning look, but didn't feel it was my place to ask and she didn't offer any explanation. She had me spread my legs and was soon rubbing my pussy again, making me completely forget about the phone call until I heard a quiet knock on the front door. Gina got up, telling me to get up and rearrange the robe while she went to get the door. She let a man in and I kinda recognized him, but couldn't exactly place who he was. She invited him to sit down at the table and had me bring him a cup of coffee. He introduced himself as James and went on to explain that he was a friend of Gina's that did body piercing. This made my heart skip a beat, what exactly did she have planned? He said he had brought some equipment and Gina said I was interested in getting a few piercings. I shot her another look, but quickly agreed, adding, "Gina and I discussed it, she knows exactly what I want.

Gina sent me up to the bedroom to fetch my blindfold, which I did, not bothering to talk to Scott as I met him bringing two garbage bags down the stairs. When I got back, Gina was saying, "This is a fantasy of hers, she wants to be blindfolded and pierced." James asked me if this was the case, I responded with, "Yes sir" Gina said, "Good then, let's begin." She had me put the goggles on myself and James said, "ok let's see what we have to work with." Gina told me to remove the robe, and I untied it, shrugging it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I felt fingers rubbing and squeezing my nipples and they quickly got rock hard. I heard the front door again, and soon footstep approaching. James said, "That should do." Gina guided me into a chair and I felt fingers on my nipples again. Soon, they seemed to concentrate on my left nipple and I felt a sharp pinch, and then a hot stinging pain, not too bad, but noticeable. Then the same thing on the right nipple. Gina then said, "Let's give her a minute to recover before moving on."

My heart was beating furiously as Gina told me to spread my legs. I was quite embarrassed but immediately complied. I now felt fingers at my pussy and went past embarrassment right into humiliation when I heard James say, "She is way too wet to work with, can you grab me a towel, Gina" She laughed out loud and got a towel from the kitchen, then I felt myself being wiped dry. I felt lots of exploration, then another pinch and poke, but not nearly as bad as my nipples were. Gina told me I may close my legs and removed my blindfold. I remained nude as James showed me the rings in my nipples and the stud just above my clit. He explained that was a VCH piercing, which I wasn't familiar with at the time, but am now! Gina quickly thanked James and he left.

Gina said she also must be going, and would leave us alone for the evening, but that she expected me bright and early in the morning. She got Scott and gave him the robe I was wearing, then had him bring the garbage bags out to the car while she got dressed. She came back down, took both robes, locked Scott back up in his device, taking the key, gave us both a kiss and left.

Scott and I had a good, but strange evening, not quite knowing exactly what to say, and ended up going to bed early...

meganf86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meganf86 »

6/7/2010
Dear Diary,

It was a busy week, but very exciting. Monday morning, I stirred a bit when Scott's alarm went off at 4 am, but quickly fell back asleep. Next thing I knew, he was sitting next to me, naked except for his device, gently waking me with a plate of lovely breakfast and a cup of coffee. While I quickly ate, he picked out the day's clothing for me, a tiny pink miniskirt and a white tank top that had been cut just below my breasts to reveal my tummy. He took my dishes away while I quickly jumped in the shower and he returned to help me with my back and quickly wash himself. We dried off and Scott got dressed for work as I tended to my hair. I went into the bedroom and he helped me dress, urging me to sit on the edge of the bed. I did so, and he cleaned off my old nail polish, took my bright purple nail polish and carefully painted my fingers and toes. Surprisingly, he did a pretty good job. He then helped me into my heels.

I was getting quite turned on, but didn't want to rub myself any more then necessary without Gina's orders to do so. My new piercing just barely kept pressure on my clit, enough to keep me quite aroused, but not enough to give me release. It was now about 5:40, so Scott left for work, he seemed a bit frustrated, but didn't seem to want to admit it. I walked out to the driveway and got in my car, I couldn't help but notice the light breeze on my naked pussy and bottom of my breasts. The chilly morning air also went straight to my nipples, making them erect, and the nipples and new rings were very obvious through the thin shirt. :blush:

I pulled up in front of Gina's lakeshore home and quickly scurried inside, finding the front door open. In the entryway, I stripped out of my few clothes and folded them, placing them on the bench, leaving my heels there as well. Into the kitchen I went, carefully making her bacon and eggs, and brought it up to her bedroom. I found Gina still in bed sleeping, set the breakfast next to her, pulled the blanket from her feet gently, and started rubbing her feet with a massage oil from her nightstand. She soon woke and gave me a smile and a, "Good morning little slut." I continued rubbing her little feet while she ate, accompanied by little moans of pleasure.

When her breakfast was done, she pulled the blanket aside and began rubbing herself. I just kept rubbing her feet as she brought herself to a glorious looking and sounding orgasm. When she had come down, she presented me her fingers to lick clean. :blush: She then told me to get to my cleaning while she got ready for work. I brought the dishes back down and washed them and cleaned up the kitchen. I was now very turned on, my little clit just throbbing, all I would need is a little rub...

She came down the stairs, looking gorgeous yet conservatively dressed. She had my hop up on the counter and spread my legs while she very lightly rubbed me. She explained that I was to start cleaning the whole house, she expected it spotless by the end of the week. I was also to have dinner prepared for her when she got home about 5 and was to meet her at the door. She was now rubbing just a little harder, occasionally brushing my clit. I starting begging her to let me cum, and she replied, "Not quite yet, I'll let you cum, but you must promise not to touch yourself or cum while I'm gone." I quickly agreed, continuing to beg her. She pulled her hand away and told me to go ahead. I instantly reached around and rubbed myself, immediately screaming and thrashing out in orgasm. I was still twitching and unsteady when Gina ordered me to stop and show her to the door. She had me put my heels back on, and produced two small paddlocks, putting them through the straps and locking them on. She gave me a quick kiss and headed out the door.

After a moment to catch my breath, I began cleaning her house. It wasn't very dirty, but I kept managing to find some dust and dirt around to clean. I had also done some laundry, finding it a bit ironic that I was washing her clothes while not allowed to wear my own. It was kinda slow going though with the heels on my feet, and they were really starting to ache by mid afternoon when I started dinner. I had finished dinner, a frozen lasagna I had found by 5 o'clock, and I went by the door, standing with my hands behind my back. When she got home, I panicked when I heard her speaking to someone as she opened the door. I was relieved, however, when I realized it was Scott. I welcomed them home, gave them a deep kiss, and she had Scott strip. When he was naked, she pulled out a key and unlocked his device and removed it. We couldn't help but giggle when his cock sprang to life, but I also noticed, "Property of Gina" had been written along the shaft. OMG, they had some sort of playtime without me, and OMG, it really didn't bother me, what was wrong with me??

Gina and I sat at the table while Scott served dinner. He joined us at the table while we chatted and Gina explained that she had stopped by our house and unlocked Scott just to clean him up and mark him a bit. We openly discussed how things were going, and we were all still happy. After dinner, Scott and I cleaned up quick while Gina went up to the bedroom. He told me how crazy horny he was, apparently she also played with him a while this afternoon, before shrinking him with icewater and putting him away. I confessed that I had gotten myself off for her this morning, that didn't seem to help him much, lol

Gina came back down, hair still damp from a shower, dressed in a long white t-shirt and nothing else. She ordered Scott on his back on the kitchen table, and cuffed his arms and legs to the table legs. She instructed me not to let him cum and we both began licking him and stroking him. Soon, he was a wreak, begging and moaning, his eyes even tearing up a bit. After a while, Gina pulled me over to the couch and left him writhing as she had me lick her to an orgasm. OMG, she tastes so good! We were just out of Scott's sight and I'm sure the sounds were driving him crazy!

We took a moment for her to calm down, and then back to Scott we went. She now blindfolded him and we began playing with him again. Soon, Gina turned her attention to me, and soon had me very close to cumming as I slowly stroked Scott. I was going crazy as she whispered in my ear, asking if I wanted to cum again. I begged her out loud, both Scott and I were now begging. She rubbed me hard and told me to make Scott cum. In just a few seconds, I screamed out my orgasm as I felt a shot out of Scott's cock. She pulled my hand away immediately while she made me ruin my husbands orgasm as she rubbed me hard through mine! I screamed out my orgasm as Scott cried out in frustration, but he was much nicer about it this time.

Gina cleaned us up a bit, placed both of our chastity belts on, and untied Scott. She led us to the entry and had us get dressed, kissing us again and sending us out the door. Just walking to the car, I noticed my belt was giving me more pressure on my piercing, would it be enough? I'd have to be careful! We headed home and went straight to bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I was wondering when you'd post again. Love reading your entries. :)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

jp wrote:I was wondering when you'd post again. Love reading your entries. :)
That goes DOUBLE for me!! :-D :-D
Love, love, love reading about your adventures, Megan... :-)
PLEASE keep up the GREAT WORK of you, Gina, and poor, poor, little ole' Scott!! :lol: :-D