++TORRENT ADDED++ Cock Hero -Versus-

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

optiknerv
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ++RELEASED++ Cock Hero -Versus-

Post by optiknerv »

Can't download part 2 of the HD version ( I didn't bother trying anything after that since it won't work without part 2) And part 2 of the SD version is also a fail. I really wanna try this CH too. Any torrent link or someone consider making one?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

optiknerv wrote:Can't download part 2 of the HD version ( I didn't bother trying anything after that since it won't work without part 2) And part 2 of the SD version is also a fail. I really wanna try this CH too. Any torrent link or someone consider making one?
It's probably a good link IF you don't download all the files at once. If you get the whole first file, complete the download totally, maybe even close the window, and ONLY THEN follow the link to the second file, you'll probably find that the second file downloads properly.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
MrBlonde
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBlonde »

optiknerv wrote:Can't download part 2 of the HD version ( I didn't bother trying anything after that since it won't work without part 2) And part 2 of the SD version is also a fail. I really wanna try this CH too. Any torrent link or someone consider making one?
I can download it. It looks like ifile site got updated so maybe it was a temporary problem. :-)
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

Liked it ALOT, really cool concept with the heaven and hell, freestyle+follow beats mix nice unique touch there and i liked black&white round alot had so much fun during that, loved the scenes+the beats.

Had a great time during this and can't wait for your next project :-D
MrBlonde
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBlonde »

vivi wrote:Liked it ALOT, really cool concept with the heaven and hell, freestyle+follow beats mix nice unique touch there and i liked black&white round alot had so much fun during that, loved the scenes+the beats.

Had a great time during this and can't wait for your next project :-D
Thanks! :-)
zoent2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zoent2 »

Hey fellas,

Has torrent file being put up yet on this CH? Cheers
JamesLast
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by JamesLast »

Seems like JDownloader is not able to download any of these files :-( .
MrBlonde wrote:
Thundercat2k9 wrote:need torrent file :)
I'm sorry but my connection is pretty slow and I can't keep my pc turned on for a week :-)
Hopefully someone might make it.
You were able to upload the files to ifile, so you should be able to upload it again. After 1-2 people have finished downloading you can shut down you pc and let others seed it.
Super-seeding is a feature of some BitTorrent clients that attempts to minimize the amount of data which must be uploaded by the original seed until the first completion of a downloading peer. The feature was conceived by John Hoffman and first implemented in the BitTornado client in 2003. This feature is intended to be used when there is only one seed.
More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super-seeding

It's a shame that nobody who downloaded the files is able to create a torrent either.
MrBlonde
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBlonde »

Alright, since it looks like everyone likes torrents... :-/

The torrent contains both the HD and SD versions, just download the one that you want.

It'd be awesome If anyone that already have the files would like to help seeding :-)
Attachments
Cock Hero Versus.torrent
(16.83 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
zoent2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ++TORRENT ADDED++ Cock Hero -Versus-

Post by zoent2 »

Awesome Mr Blonde! I will seed for awhile after finish downloading
MrBlonde
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MrBlonde »

zoent2 wrote:Awesome Mr Blonde! I will seed for awhile after finish downloading
Cool! Since I'm planning on releasing something within the next couple of weeks, you (and the others which will be seeding) are gonna help me a lot here! :smile:
jahras
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by jahras »

I just cummed for this in the last scene with Kayden.
I watched 15 or 20 Cock Heroes, softcores and hardcores, but this was the best and i saw in credits that it was your first Cock Hero video.
Awesome, not boring, many suprises, freestyles with was very good and keeps cock hard :) Keep doing this on. Don't do shitty shorts (I'm not seen them yet BTW, but after this one i'll try them), make another 30-60 min video because you are way better than guys that you counted in credits in this video ;)

(I dont' know english very well but I hope this post is understanding)
drdd2000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by drdd2000 »

I finally checked out this CH. Fantastic. It was really difficult. I liked what you did with the final round, in both content and length.
SquidBite
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SquidBite »

I know it's been a while since you made this but I was curious if you could tell me which depeche mode remix you used for the final round?