Reviews, Opinions, Shout Outs

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Reviews, Opinions, Shout Outs

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Hello Everyone. We need to try and fire up a thread in the spirit of Slavechylde recommends that ran a couple years ago.

Check it out here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... =30#p19446
He was very good at recommending teases and writing informative reviews and giving his opinions about older teases. There are no rules that say we must recommend old teases but lets not forget about them.

This would also be a great thread to offer some more in depth reviews of teases. I think offering the community more than a simple button click for teases you like or dislike in the form of a review will be appreciated. Of course we all know there are only a few people who even bother leaving feedback in the posted FB threads that come out for newer teases but that shouldn't discourage us from taking part.

Lurking members, there are over 21 thousand members on Milovana. We need a couple thousand to come on out. Why not let your voice be heard? Request reviews, give reviews, write teases, comment about something, whatever, just come out into the open and participate.

I'm sure a bunch of the "veteran" Milovana members will step up and be able to recommend some teases that may be being overlooked now.

I want to give a shout out for one of our helpful and considerate members. Just give him a cyber pat on the back so to speak. curiousSK who took the time to create a flash tease called Flash Buttons to help authors make changes to buttons in Nyx script. He noticed some people were having trouble with seeing buttons so he went out of his way to help. The tease isn't a tease. It shows you how to make buttons more visible. There isn't a doubt that it is informative and 5 out of 5 for what it is. Imagine if we could get a few hundred more members helping out like that all the time. I know there are many such actions from our members, why not give em a little pat on the back now and then. curiousSK has a flash tease called Don't forget to breathe! http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=6207 It utilizes the easy to view buttons. It has a unique theme. Metronome is used. Some breath play, cbt, not crazy sadistic but it keeps your attention.

Evals published a tease called Jessica's Game of Cards. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=2760 It is a fun game to play with hot pictures. The old west look is cool. The random card draws are truly random. It has light cbt in the form of slaps. Metronome is used and for those who like sound it keeps you engaged. It is ideal for those who want to play a little card game and feel a little bit of pain.

This is just the opening salvo, reviews, recommendations are on the way.

I'm aware that this isn't up to par with Slavechylde's recommends and that is why you need to get involved and help out. I have tons of ideas but they don't always translate well on paper, or the screen in this case. We can turn this into something like a must read, we just need to get some more members to put in their 2 cents.

Don't let the community down! 2 cents isn't a lot to give! :wave:
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Reviews, Opinions, Shout Outs

Post by 1885 »

I was thinking about making a post like this myself, but I'll jump in and contribute to this thread instead. Saves me the trouble of trying to come up with an intro. :lol:

Here are a few teases from throughout the years. Some might be hidden gems, some might have been praised to death already, but I think they're all phenomenal.

Endurance Training by mu posted 03/09/2008

This one has a pretty deceptive title, since the narrative doesn't really focus on the idea of endurance training. What it does do is put you at the mercy of the mysterious Mistress Sapphire who runs you through a gauntlet of three other ladies, each more demanding than the last. If you manage to endure the cruelty, you'll return to Sapphire to find out what she has in store for you. [Hint: 1885 approves :-D ]

Next Door Neighbor by mike1978 posted 02/23/2008

Next Door Neighbor is an amazing 6-part series that puts you at the mercy of, you guessed it - your next door neighbor. This series is really well written, the neighbor's character is developed beautifully in the way she talks to you. The scenario remains believable throughout, and the girl next door teaser archetype should appeal to a very wide audience.

Time For a Change by z_k posted 02/18/2008

Your girlfriend comes to tell you that she's no longer satisfied with the relationship. Over the course of the conversation, you find a new way to still be of use to her. This one is light on tease instructions, but more than makes up for it with the incredibly hot way your girlfriend taunts you with your own desires and the future she has planned for you.

Record Breaker by Nooble posted 07/05/2011

Short and sweet, but hot as hell! I wish I had thought of this scenario first because I so want to write something based in this lore. The photos are great, the experience is great - this tease is just great!

Prove yourself - the ultimatum by gah posted 09/10/2009

The best friend of your crush decides to run intervention to see if you're man enough to date her. She's going to put you through a lot of torment to see if you can handle it. If you succeed, she'll consider letting you continue to try to prove yourself. If you fail, expect any remaining sliver of manhood to be conditioned right out of you. Awesome tease.

I could seriously go on all day, and will probably add some more later. Before I go, make sure to check out the following authors - just a handle of the ones who always put out some really amazing work.

Evals
nwo69
cactusman
chewit
Sub-Routine
Nezhul

And of course, don't forget the guy who started recommending good teases in the first place, slavechylde. He's definitely one of those aforementioned amazing authors. :-)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

fantastic Introduction

There are a lot of older teases that were... awesome!
frankly I have not reviewed many new teases.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=7815
I am a big fan of Mazi's never ending tease series of 8 teases all difficult.
they a lot of stroking edging style but the timing is some of the best I have actually tried.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=966
Kasey's End of the month challenge is a real challenge if you do all 5 rounds in one day
I successfully did this once! Still a fantastic"classic" style tease.

Of course I would not be who I am if I did not recommend myself :)
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=3413
Beat the tease is still one of my most popular teases I have ever written, and a good challenge.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

One of my favorite series was by Mike1978, "Getting what you want". It wasn't long by no means only about 15 or so pages per tease and 3 parts.

It wasn't extremely difficult and the "realism" was there.

I also miss Littlelilly's teases as well. The realism was there too since it was a woman that did the tease.

Recently RuinedOh has pumped out some good teases.

I was looking at my own teases over the years to check ratings and views and the most popular was "Belated Christmas tease" I promised more parts but never got around to it. Actually I've done that a few times. I get frustrated when I'm not even considered for TOTM and stop writing for a while.

This was just some reviews off the top of my head, probably be back for more.
TDRULES
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I think this post was negative so I edited it.
Last edited by Sexytimes 5 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Sexytimes 5 wrote:The fact that only 5 of us has given their 2 cents to get this going discourages me, even though I don't want to let it. There isn't really any need to keep this going guys. The community obviously isn't interested. I had some reviews and commentary ready and such but why bother. Why take the time out of my life to engage a community that has no interest in such interaction.
What you have to keep in mind is that putting together reviews involves a lot more work than just just typing out an impromptu response. If you ask me, I think having four responses so far is actually really good. Not everyone in the community contributes to the forums, but those that do might still have something to say in this thread, they just haven't had a chance yet. I think you're jumping the gun by saying the community isn't interested, I mean look how many views the page has in just one day. That's a lot! :smile:
Sexytimes 5 wrote:This attitude of mine is making its way into my whole Milovana experience today. It has slithered into my day like a slimy, sneaking, creepy crawling snake. Right now I feel like this whole making teases for them thing is fruitless too. Why Bother? I was perfectly content like all the rest, just surfing in the background, checking out teases as a guest of this site and can do so again. I love this site and the diverse offerings from it's authors. I had been enjoying the site for quite a while when I decided to jump in and contribute a few months back and I feel a little guilty for having an attitude now. I know this is the wrong attitude to allow yourself to have, but I have it so, Good luck! C ya!
I understand how disappointment can sap your inspiration to write (believe me I understand it), but I really don't see where you have any need to be disappointed. You've had some esteemed writers contribute to this post at length, you're a TOTM winner (something which still eludes me to this day), and everybody loves your teases (though I've been meaning to have words with you about how similar Lake House 3 is to Indiscretion 2 :fun: ). But in all seriousness, count your blessings man! I'm all for community involvement myself, but you gotta give it a chance :smile:
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

I really like the try not to cum series by cockblock1. he uses some very sexy busty gals and I just enjoyed the writing/style and games
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=16858

I also enjoy ka42 stroke to the picture series. challenging and fun to play

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=17156

101 ways to cum by casualthunder is a cool tease.. never know what you're gonna get, I dig the variety and the danger of punishment/less than ideal endings lol
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=12343

this halloween contest tease is cool, just found it the other day, by Mr.Panty
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=1264
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

1885 wrote:
What you have to keep in mind is that putting together reviews involves a lot more work than just just typing out an impromptu response. If you ask me, I think having four responses so far is actually really good. Not everyone in the community contributes to the forums, but those that do might still have something to say in this thread, they just haven't had a chance yet.

Spot on with this 1885. At least in my case anyway. I've been following the thread, but I really haven't had the time to sit down and write out anything constructive yet. I'll get to it when I have a chance though.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Thanks for giving me a true perspective 1885. I really find it hard to believe that you haven’t won TOTM. Flashback has that honor in the bag this month. None of my teases should be in the same category with yours, much less have an honor like TOTM if yours don‘t. Dude, lake house isn’t even on the same planet with your Indiscretion series. I’m serious when I say that you and maybe 2 or 3 others have work that seems professional in nature, that I have had the luck to run across so far. You guys should be getting paid. You can feel the difference in the writing quality as you read. Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of authors that put out great teases, but the writing, and stories you guys put out there are simply extraordinary.

That is another beautiful thing I love about Milovana, whether you feel like playing a little fun game or becoming engrossed deep into a story, you can experience that here. There is something for everyone.

I seem to always want and expect immediate results. More than 20000 people in this world have registered accounts on Milovana. It pissed me off when I saw that so few had even bothered to say anything. I know there are a couple hundred members on the site surfing around at any given time. When I was going to post I started thinking damn, why do people have to consistently take and not give anything back. The crybaby tantrum spilled onto the screen. Sorry!

I’m not doing any of this for myself, it is for the community. To give a little something back. To add to this place. Like when I make teases, I make them for others to enjoy. I can’t make a tease and then lose myself in the fantasy inside it, so they are for the community, not me. You know what I mean?

This thread isn't mine. It is ours. It will be a bummer if only half a dozen of us take part. I mean you don't have to right reviews and make recommendations. You can comment, request a review of certain teases, We could give out Honorary TOTM awards. Whatever, the sky is the limit man! Put an idea on the table. Most things that we think of have already been posted years ago but are lost under that wave of new posts. That will happen here too if we don’t stop it.
1885 wrote: I think you're jumping the gun by saying the community isn't interested, I mean look how many views the page has in just one day. That's a lot!
You are right, I should have looked at the positive, having some is better than none.
1885 wrote: I'm all for community involvement myself, but you gotta give it a chance

You are right! I have a feeling I’m going to be saying this a lot around you.

My Shout Outs today:
1885 of course for bringing me away from the edge of the cliff and killing that slithery, slimy, sneaky, creepy crawling snake. LOL

We only need 2 cents but keep the dollars coming!

Rbtheservant
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/?author=94
This author deserves a shout out. I cannot help it, I’m obsessed with ratings and the current click system. Don’t get me going on that. He gave me some excellent advice on the subject and I listened for a day or two. LOL He is an old timer, a member since the early days. Way back in 2006 before real computers were even invented. LOL Just kidding. I really appreciated him taking the time to try and calm down an obsessed newbie. Check his stuff out, there are a couple hidden gems in there.

My recommended teases:
Mercy by Decker-Just try it, this one will keep you occupied for a long time. You have paid your fee and now you get to go from room to room at Mercy Headquarters and try to gather up passwords by making the ladies say Mercy. Starts out easy and gets hard. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10333

The Bermuda Triangle by Incubo
One of the best. This series is long and fun. Superb quality! 15 episodes. Welcome to Arcadia!
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=6714

Little Miss Jay by Little Miss Jay http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=2334
For those of you who don’t have a Mistress to control you and want one, this is a tease for you. This tease is one you can use to imagine and feel as if you are owned for a while.
I know it has had 26946 views but I wanted to review it anyway, it is old!
This one has a unique feel. It is Little Miss Jay. Having actual pictures of the Mistress who is controlling you is very, very rare on Milovana. With the more in depth reviews I will give the spoiler tags so it doesn’t ruin it for anyone.
Spoiler: show
You just know on the second page of the tease that Little Miss Jay is for real. You must spank your ass hard before she even allows you to touch yourself. Having the actual pictures of her helps you imagine her being in front of you as she put it. Ouch! Thanks Miss Jay… Some hot, hot pictures guys. The 3rd pic of her holding her boobs gently together is uh…. Wow.

The way she makes you use your imagination is great… The torture is always a little “harder” if you can imagine the Mistress doing it to you, without the mercy you usually will give yourself.
She has that crop or whip thing and it is scary thinking about how hard she would hit you with the thing. The picture of that thing squished between her cleavage gives you nice thoughts, for a second till she makes sure you’re slapping your balls for her…

Believe me, you will want the chance to touch her perfect tits…… make sure you follow her instructions…. This tease has something most cannot hope to duplicate, a real life person in the pics. Not some Glamour model we have all seen a thousand times. When she is standing there with that rope in her hands.. You can just "imagine" a little easier… Did I mention she has very nice tits?
She gets a little strict, but you must obey her…
She teases you and promises you relief….. I don’t want to ruin the whole tease for you if you haven’t viewed it so just take my word, if you need a Mistress fix, this one is excellent. OMG! The last picture in the tease exemplifies tease.
Pictures 10 out of 10! Actual pictures of her!
Originality 10 out of 10!
Fun 10 out of 10!
Not rough, just a little strict at times. Nothing heavy at all.

This thread can be used to address perceived injustices as well. I hereby proclaim that it is not right that tdrules has yet to get a nomination for TOTM.

You don’t have to be professional, look at me for goodness sake, I’m a mess, just write it down. LOL

Late Edit: Great, I see Incubo has left a post. I wasn't trying to suck up, I already had this written out before I knew he posted, seriously. LOL (I left out the Miss Jay review so added it late.)
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

I'll give a shout out to a fairly recent one, The One In Vegas by Coco

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=14715

This one really got inside my head, just gradually pushing a bit farther and a bit farther until I was absolutely going crazy wanting to cum. This was a long one, but I wanted it to keep going.

I'll also give a shout out to d3vi0n for work on the offline teasme program - the version of The One In Vegas is even better in teasme!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

Sexytimes 5, I'll add more reviews as time permits, been reading the thread since day one, just haven't felt that spark to write much recently.
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

OK, I've finally got a few minutes here....so let me give my props to a few of my personal favorites, in no particular order....

The Ex by 1885

Very well written story about a revengeful and sadistic ex-girlfriend who has made up her mind to make you pay for your past failures. It's a long and well developed story with different chapters if you need to take a break. Lots of teasing/tasks involved that "fit" well with the theme of the story.

The Pornstar is Right! by Decker

In my opinion, this is far and away the best example of a game type tease on the site. It incorporates several different smaller games under an umbrella of a single game show. There is so much wonderfully crafted content inside this single tease that you can play it multiple times and not get bored. Not to mention an incredibly hot Hannah Hilton.... :-P

Heartbreak Hotel by Decker

Another marvelous tease from Decker. A vengeful ex kidnaps your current heart throb and forces you through this adventure style tease. One of the best examples of an adventure style tease actually. Long, complex, lots of different directions to take, but the option to "save" and continue later if you can't manage it all in one sitting. Extremely well done.

Sydney's Game by submatt

An earlier game type tease based along a "Chutes and Ladders" style. Not quite as complex as The Pornstar is Right! but still very good. Easy and short enough to finish in one sitting, but varied enough to play the game more than once and still enjoy it.

M.A.F.A.T. by Citizen

Multiple part series by Citizen. While I'm not personally into the whole feminization kink, the story was engaging and I enjoyed following its development. For those that are into feminization, I'd bet you'd enjoy this series even more than I did.

That should be a nice start....I'll add more at another time. I don't want to put everything I like in a single post.... :lol:
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Hello poor little thread.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Is there anybody out there?