New model??

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: New model??

Post by supermokkori »

ruinedoh wrote:Only requests I have is that they are brunette and have a large ammount of galleries as it will be a long series.
Wow... you kinda left that WIDE open, ruinedoh. :lol:

Seriously tho, a brunette with lots of galleries? Maybe add a few more specific - slim, thick, busty, flat, long hair, short hair, and so on and so on... I could list over 30 different models that you could choose from.

In fact... I WILL! :-D

Tori Black, Georgia Jones, Jelena Jensen, Laetitia/Coralie, Melissa Mendiny, Angel Dark, Autumn Riley,
Dawson Miller, Hayden Winters, Taylor Vixen, Breanne Benson, April O'Neil, Katie Jordin, Gracie Glam, Katie Fey/Jenya D., Sofi A./Meris, Eve Angel, Monika Benz/Stasia, Celeste Star, Caprice, Eufrat, Jynx Maze
Sabrina Maree, Malena Morgan, Shay Laren, Tiffany Thompson, Sunny Leone, Dani Daniels
Sasha Grey, Anetta Keyes, Kitty Jane

Hope that helps. 8-)
Asgard
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Asgard »

A shame you want only a brunette... is it ok if the girl is auburn ? Then you should check Sarah Peachez (http://www.realpeachez.com/home.html). She's gorgeous :)
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Not sure how you feel about using these types of sites but

http://planetsuzy.org

Is a forum with a lot of stuff. Instead of 15 or 16 pic galleries they have whole sets. You have to download as a rar usually. I got my large pic set of Jenny P from that.

What I do is go to freeones.com or other free pic sites find a model I want to use then go to the forum listed to get more variety of pics from the same set.

Best of luck and love your work.

Edit: Unless the model is solely a solo model, there is a lot of pic sets of sex scenes. Which is good but not for my teases personally. So sometimes hard to weed through
TDRULES