FB - Long denial part 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

FB - Long denial part 1

Post by androgyme »

Okay, first of all, I think this tease series has a ton of potential. I've been looking for something like this for ages. By that I mean a tease that includes a long period in chastity. The only other series I can think of is DomTanya's surrender to chastity.

Anyway, there are a few issues for me with this tease. These are just personal things that I didn't like so maybe it's just me, but I wanted to leave my thoughts on this and see if anyone else agrees.

The thing that really ruined this tease for me was the extremely long waiting periods when nothing actually happened. This was most evident during the third girls section. It really just started to bore me and I quickly lost interest in finishing the tease. Until that point I'd been mostly enjoying it, but after that I found it really hard to keep going. I did make it to the end, but I stopped really obeying the instructions during the third girls section because I just got bored and wasn't into it anymore. It completely took me out of the mood. This was a real shame because the last girls section would have been really great, minus a few more really long timers.

Other than that I would say the tease was very good and like I said at the beginning it shows a lot of potential to be a great tease series. I really hope the author continues and hopefully sorts out the whole timer issue.
sl.adam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB - Long denial part 1

Post by sl.adam »

I kind of agree on the length. It would have been helpful if we were given "more to do" (more instructions, more specific ways to stroke etc). But I absolutely loved the tease concerning further installments, very clever and very evil!
zoekendbi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by zoekendbi »

First of all: Thanks for the feedback!

I just finished part 2 (it will be online in about 15 minutes) and luckily I allready used shorter timers in part two. For part three I will really try to make it a bit more attractive.

Once again, thanks for the feedback!
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

That's an awesome tease series. I'm using milovana teases very often but never been able to maintain chastity period even for 2 days (usually it was hard to even end a tease without an orgasm) but this tease somehow gives me strength. It would be great if you could make some mini-teases just to keep a daily arousal between the main teases. I'm gonna check the 2nd part in a couple hours and probably leave some feedback.

And that's my first post on this forum lol.

Edit:
Ok, I have to agree with pissy-boy, that third girl from first tease was a turn-off.
As for the second part:
- timers from the beginning were too long,
- timers from nipple play also were a little too long (espiecially pinching),
- when we have to pinch nipples and wank at the same time you could order to use nipple clamps or clothespins instead of pinching each nipple for 5s with one hand. Actually you could order to do it from he beginning and add another clothespin on the top of another for a harder pinching (it's even more unbearable than pinching by hands because fingers are too "elastic"),
- it's hard to fingerfuck mouth, edge and click on a button ;)
- it's hard (at least for me) to put 2 fingers in my ass without any preparation of the anus itself.

By the way, when it comes to edging Mazi is probably the best in this field, check his teases. His tease "Dream girl" really pushed me through. It doesn't mean your edge orders are bad, just saying you should check his teases.