Feedback Mistress Treated 4

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Feedback Mistress Treated 4

Post by Frozen88 »

Now i can login again :-)
But somehow the tease + the feedback thread were deleated or missing :\'-(

Really loved part 4, waiting for part 5 :innocent:
Spoiler: show
Maybe we can experience this: :whistle:
"Hey boy, you are going to be ours soon! I would just give her the load. What if we buy you and I tie you up and jerk your cock and ruin a few orgasms in a row everyday and milk you dry before aunt Nicole gets her load? You will get sold into a hard core slave outfit! You wouldn't want that."
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback Mistress Treated 4

Post by janmb »

Don't see any part 4 at all - hope it returns soon :smile:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I will try to fix it, I published a little early, before it was ready, to get a little help figuring out what to do with it. I knew it needed some adjustments for sure, hopefully I can get it back on. Based on its first couple reviews and my playthrough after publishing, I knew it needed more work than a simple timer change, maybe an overhaul. No need for the post about it to remain up either, with it being unpublished again. Sorry, I should have made sure it was ready first. What was I thinking, trying to get the public to help me fix a tease. It was harder to put together compared to my other teases. The voices were experiments gone bad too I think. Sometimes ideas seem good at first till you see them in action. I'm contemplating scrapping it and moving into a different direction with the series. Maybe an accident or a fire destroys Tori and her little empire. Who knows, the possibilities are endless as always with any tease. We will see! Thanks for the feeback, I wish I could let people like you, who bother leaving feedback, view my Flash teases in private, as you can with classics. I tend to get scattered in my approach and have more "irons in the fire" than I can handle and need a little help sometimes but all you can usually get is the clicker finger. So I appreciate you taking the time, Thanks again!
:-|
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Yeah, Thanks for the advice. I will figure out a way to implement the ideas better.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I really hope you can do something - maybe make episode 4 a mini-series. After reading your description and the review of those who managed a sneak pre-view, I hope you don't abandon it altogether. I saw the tease was up this morning and thought I'll have plenty of time this afternoon to have a go :-(
I know this is a tease and denial site guys but hey !!
Anyway, keep up the good work.
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I'll make a couple new mp3's and put it back up. Maybe have to add a few pages. I'm in a very high state of frustration right now and everytime I sit down to mess with my teases I get nowhere. That is why I published it before it was complete. Just trying to force something out there. Give me a couple days and I'll have it back up. Sorry for the extra denial. :-) Hey Chico, I have been introduced to true denial this past week, I know how you feel, trust me.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

part 4 was great :-D

Well done indeed! looking forward to whatever the future might hold ;-)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I put it back up. Anyone who wants to help me fix it up will be truly appreciated. Timers and sound files can be adjusted pretty easily. Give me your ideas and thoughts on making it better or at least things you would like to see or expanded upon in future installments. I don't want to spend a whole lot of time updating though. I would rather just create a new tease. I made a couple adjustments to timers already and a few sound files. The idea I had to begin with wasn't for viewers to hit every single voice file, which may be repetitive. I wanted some of the sound files to make it seem like a Mistress was all over you to the point where she is counting out your strokes. Advice from feedback made me decide to just push this out, try to take the good and make it better and lose the bad, for future teases. It has a lot of goofy parts and some interesting areas. Experimenting is at the heart of a Milovana explorer, that is what this tease is for me. One big, eratic, jumbled mess of an experiment, kind of like me right now so enjoy it if you can.
P.S. I'm sure I messed up or missed some edits to text too while typing directly into the editor. Let me know please! Thanks!
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

PM not working otherwise I'd mention that I can't try this out till next week !
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I'm going to remake it. I know it is a let down if you liked the series. The voices are hard to get right. I may make some robot style teases to use voices and stick to metronomes for these. I had a good tease written out and screwed it all up by the time I was done. Thanks for the input.
wallawallaq1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wallawallaq1 »

I really loved number 4!! outstanding tease! Please continue this serie. Especially great with part 2 and forward ( the two blondes...)
One of the greatest tease series i a looong time.....

I really hope you continue........

Wallawalla
reflex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by reflex »

f**k! i managed to close the window... wish there was a ff button

EDIT: Thanks for some great teases! I gotta admit I failed it all in the end but I've been having a good time. I'm not looking for any punishments or anything but I promise that I'll give this series another shot when I get the time. :wave: